Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holiday Inn Express/Frederick, Md

I just want to mention that this hotel did everything to accommodate us , and make our stay as pleasant as possible. The lovely grass area in the back , made available , the breakfast , the kindness at the front desk.
In an effort to not loose these sorts of hotels that allow us to travel with our dogs, we as a group should take responsibility for our dogs , and pick up after them , and dispose in the trash can provided , and we should not put dogs in rooms, leave them during the day and THINK they don't bark all day. It is an extremely insensitive thing to do , when you have small dogs traveling with you , and think if you put them in your room , that they are not going to bark when you are not there. The small dog on the second floor barked non-stop in the room, and all of the hairly little creatures brought by the same person barked in the van outside , and in their ex-pen , there seemed no end to their barking . Everyone is paying for their rooms, so they can sleep , and rest and walk their dogs while traveling. We all value these hotels, and one person can ruin it for all of us , I hope the person that brought all of these barking hairy little dogs, stays someplace else next year, or maybe post on here where you plan to stay, and I will relocate .

Re: Holiday Inn Express/Frederick, Md

Lots of luck changing hotels. I stayed at the host hotel and a little yapper was doing the same thing.