Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac results????

I have looked at info dog about a hundred times since Fri. trying to get all the final winners.. it not posted as far as I can tell. The results were posted very promptly for WB and WD, there are also other results. BUT, no BISS or BOSS or AOMS. Am I looking in the wrong place or something. I hate to ask on here, but I have looked everywhere I know to look...... I do know who was BISS, but I would like to know the other results...could someone please tell me where to look or post results??? Please, and I would thank you very much if you would help me with this. Thanks again...Debby

Re: Potomac results????

I`ve been looking for the results for Breed on there too and I don`t see them either.

Re: Potomac results???? Please.

Yes, also keep looking. Want to see BOB, stud,brood bitch. Did info dog forget to complete since it appeared on Tues.?

I would like to see who got best puppy, best veteran, best bred by, etc. Keep checking, and nothing!

Breeder
Guys - be patient! Those results took place Friday afternoon! People have a life, they want some time off - I'm sure the results will be up soon (Monday or Tuesday). Nowadays everyone thinks they need to know everything immediately - boy are we all spoiled!

MB-F usually has the results up same day. At a minimum, the next day. It is a service they provide, and they should be providing it. They have posted results from other MB-F shows that were after this one. If it were a Jim Rau show, I would not expect results for a long time. But not MB-F.

BOB: MBISS AM GCH CH/BISS CAN CH GATEWAY'S NOTHIN' BUT TROUBLE
BOS: CH DANBRIDGE RING IN THE NEW
SELECT DOG: MBISS AM GCH CH EPOCH'S MOCCASIN JOE
SELECT BITCH: CH NIPNTUCK OUTLAW
JAM: GCH CH ATLANTIC'S LITTLE BO PEEP JH
JAM: BISS GCH CH PREMIER'S ICE COLD AND HOT WIRED
JAM: GCH CH ZINFNDEL'S CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
JAM: MBISS AM GCH CH GHOSTSTONE'S OTTERLY FANTASTIC HOLLYWOOD KID RN JH CGC
JAM: GCH CH WILLCARE TO FLY UNDER THE RADAR RN
JAM: CH CARRIAGE HILL'S WHOOPS A DAISY
JAM: MBISS AM GCH CH DANBRIDGE HENRY J
JAM: GCH CH LOBUFF MAJOR YEAGER AT ASAQUAHM MH
JAM: MBISS CH LOBUFF'S PUFFIN AT HOLLYRIDGE
JAM: LOBUFF'S NATIONAL VELVET (WB)

Great lineup and some fantastic dogs. Let's not miss the fact that a GCH/MH received a JAM! What a great accomplishment and a gorgeous boy!

Best puppy was 291, best opp puppy 774, best bbe 282 best bbe dog 165. Best veteran and jam 450