Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wyndan Labradors

Does anyone have information as to a contact or information about Wyndan Labradors? Have a person trying to find the kennel or breeder as it is in his dog's pedigree.

Re: Wyndan Labradors

Hi Pam,

I did a little research for you and found that Rusty Howard once owned a dog called Wyndan's Point Break. Denise N Newton was listed as breeder.

Hope this info will help.

Thank you. That will give me a place to start. The breeder of his dog was Kenneth W. Hall Jr. but he may have just been someone who bred to a Wyndan dog. I have Wyndan behind my chocolate girl, way back, which is why this man contacted me, but haven't been able to find anything out.

Denise Pound/ or Newton, if she went back to her maiden name, bred under the kennel name Wyndan Labradors. She lived in Newnan GA, and then moved back to Columbus GA. She stopped breeding Labradors and was breeding Pointers, then to the best of my knowledge she stopped breeding all together. Some of her early breedings were with Annie of Hennwood (now deceased) and also with Marge Benham-Hutchins of Balnamore Kennels. If it is a chocolate behind your lines I would suspect it would descend from Hennwoods Wyndan Nutmeg. I also did some breeding with Denise in the early 90's.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the info. I'll pass it on.

Hello,
If anyone needs to get in touch with me I can be contacted at dpound61@aol.com.
Thanks so much Susan...Hope you are doing well