Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anyone know this kennel?

fatso friends of our purchased pups from him and we very happy with the dogs. The non thinking people on her that are making the cowardly,anonymous comments are people that don,t have the courage to identify themselves. His address might be a city address but he has more than one property. The people on this sites make some ignorant comments

anon too
HMMM, it wasn't too many years ago that someone rose to "stardom" in the lab world by his connections and told us all he was a vet. Seems his wife was a Vet, he was.....the help. It never ends.

There were 2 of them that worked together. I heard one of them is looking for dogs to rebuild his kennel buying his show dogs-pups again..... The other is suppose to be traveling overseas.

Maybe it's him, maybe it's not him-them. All I know is I wouldn't sell him a dog for breeding purposes under any circumstances.

if he is associated with Rock Vali from CT? Rock claims to be a vet but it is my understanding he is a puppy broker.

Wondering
if he is associated with Rock Vali from CT? Rock claims to be a vet but it is my understanding he is a puppy broker.

Roc IS a vet in CT. He also is a dog broker for overseas.

Hello everyone. I prefer to stay anonymous in case Mark Lewis is reading. I have had personal experience with this so called breeder. He is nothing more than a back yard breeder that pumps them out in the manor of a puppy mill. The conditions are deplorable. The dogs live in a one car garage behind the house with no yard and a 6x6x10 kennel attached with dog-loos scattered around. The stench is unbelievable and the area loaded with feces.
He also had numerous problems with the Hartford Animal control officer Sheri DeGinnova after I reported him. One girl was taken out and I took her.
Upon spaying and this dog was between 4 and 5 the vet said there were numerous tumors and cysts in her uterus and that she was bred out.
Anytime I am alerted to this man trying to purchase a dog I contact HFTD Animal control and give Sheri a heads up. He lives in the north end, not a nice section at all. You are not allowed to see parents but the once when picking a pup and then you are allowed on the sun porch of house and that is all.
Very nasty human being that loves to man handle his dogs, leaves them out in blistering heat and freezing cold. Oh and he believes clearances are a waste of money.
This is not a person you would want to give a mill dog to let alone one that you have taken the time and done the homework to breed.
My advice is to avoid him at all costs and give him nothing but your dogs droppings as that is all he is worth. And yes he has been back yard breeding for years. No one can stop under the law as he holds a kennel license and dog have shelter and water. What a wonderful systems animal control has to work with.
Guarantee you if you have any dealing with him you will be sorry. Beware he has his line of BS down to a science.

well his BS stunk enough that many breeders could see though it and followed gut instinct.
address googles to an apartment building, no yard

This thread needs to come down!

Regardless of how good or bad this guy is, it is against forum rules to bash another breeder!
What's it going to take so that EVERYONE has to follow the rules?????
A lawsuit???????????????????????????????????????????

Re: This thread needs to come down!

WRONG
Regardless of how good or bad this guy is, it is against forum rules to bash another breeder!
What's it going to take so that EVERYONE has to follow the rules?????
A lawsuit???????????????????????????????????????????

except he is not a breeder he is a mill operator.

Re: NO you need to be aware of people like this!!!!!

Well He just contacted me today, I wouldn't sell him a puppy based on my previous knowledge of him. I can only say that he contacted my dear friend last year and when she wouldn't sell him a puppy he was rude to her and cursed/swore and told her she was rude and difficult to work with, and he could have done so much for her, she said she had no need for his help and to which she told him "Why would I sell one of my puppies to someone who swears at me!!!!"

Your opinion, regardless.
I don't care if he is a convicted felon, rules are rules!

It's NOT an opinion , these are facts, the statements are TRUE, but wouldn't it be nice if one of YOUR puppies ended up with this man, which had no one come on here and posted about it could have very well happened.

WRONG
Your opinion, regardless.
I don't care if he is a convicted felon, rules are rules!

How interesting you would say one thing under this name and then post under the same name WRONG under another thread stating that a certain co-owner of a dog owes a handler a ton of money. You are bashing this person, thus breaking the rules of the forum as well. However, a few minutes later you change that name to Teehee. I saw it! So it's ok for some to break the rules and others to not? Especially when it's the same person preaching how wrong it is on one thread, yet turns around and does the same thing in another thread. Total hypocrite! Gotta love this forum-I learn so much about human behavior.

I can say in total honesty i still have the emails he wrote to me 5or 6 years ago, and I am sure Hartford ACO has quite the file on him also. I speak the truth.
Also as far as rules go i will follow them but I do have a question about the breeder links that are listed. There was one named Boyar kennels and I asked it be taken off and was told no. Then a respected someone asked and it disappeared after it was found he was also breeding labradoodles which was written up in our lab club newsletter. Well that same so called breeder was busted and it was all over the news. So if they are listed on your breeder link how do we know that due diligence has been done before they are listed? Or is it you pay the fee your on???? Just curious.

excuse me........Let me set the record straight to this mindless liar, I was placing a 6 year old chocolate female to a good home. This nut job came to my home stating that she was looking for a companion. She was a complete liar, she survived from doing this to breeders and then she turned around and sold the dog that I gave her for 250 dollars, The statement that she I making her is completely a lie and why she is such a sleaze bag as to look for free dogs and turn around to sell them. She is a liar and my dogs are very well treated.