Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Canine Herpes Article

CANINE HERPES VIRUS IN LITTERS (released August 29,2104)

Including EXPOSURE AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TIMELINE PAGE

Credits: Thank you to the contributors, Dr. Ron Bell, DVM, Kathy DeVito, Bonnie St. John. Thank you also to the editor who humbly asked for no credit, you have been invaluable.

Dedication: This article is dedicated to the puppies we didn't know how to save and the brave breeders who did their best to fight this dreadful virus.

Access: "Please feel free to share this article." This article will also be on my web site under Links.

You can download it and print from the LINK BELOW.

http://www.devonshirelabs.com/Links_files/CHV.pdf

Re: New Canine Herpes Article

Allison, Thank you so much for putting this article together for us. While I have never had this issue with a litter, I feel better knowing that I now have some information if I should ever need to identify the issue in the future. I appreciate the time it took to put this together, and I am grateful that you shared the information with us all. God bless you Allison.

Thank you for your kind words.
I appreciate them very much

Now go have a big healthy happy litter

Allison Rogers
CANINE HERPES VIRUS IN LITTERS (released August 29,2104)

Including EXPOSURE AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TIMELINE PAGE

Credits: Thank you to the contributors, Dr. Ron Bell, DVM, Kathy DeVito, Bonnie St. John. Thank you also to the editor who humbly asked for no credit, you have been invaluable.

Dedication: This article is dedicated to the puppies we didn't know how to save and the brave breeders who did their best to fight this dreadful virus.

Access: "Please feel free to share this article." This article will also be on my web site under Links.

You can download it and print from the LINK BELOW.

http://www.devonshirelabs.com/Links_files/CHV.pdf

Thank you Allison and contributors you gave credit to, Dr. Ron Bell, DVM, Kathy DeVito and Bonnie St. John. We haven't yet seen CHV, paws crossed but have learned some about it from those that have experienced it. Truly grateful for even more information.

Thank you for this project, it will help many.