Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who was the Chocolate Dog in the spot light ad last month

I think he was the first dog on the left hand side, and is visiting the USA. Can anyone remind me please, private replies are fine too.

Thank you in advance!
Shelley

Re: Who was the Chocolate Dog in the spot light ad last month

I guess no one else remembers either? Thanks anyways! :-)

Not totally sure but it may have been the chocolate boy that is visiting Carol Johnson - Forsythe Labradors.

Thank you Anna. I was thinking there was another chocolate dog in the spotlight, but maybe it was Scherb, I loved my Scherb babies. :-)

Thank you for the private replies too, I appreciate it!
Shelley

i had my chocolate boy in last months spotlight.. Erinhill's You Had Me From Hello - JD, You can see him again on my web page. Www.erinhill-labs.com.

I just checked for you, it was Norwegian, Swedish, Polish CH. Labry Berry SCHERBET At Playmor

That's why I encourage people to download and save the Spotlight Ads.

-J

Thank you Jill!
Thank you so much for everyone's help, both here and the emails I received, I really appreciate it! I had thought there was another Chocolate import in the Spotlight ad, but it appears I was mistaken, and it was Scherb (I love Scherb, and my puppies by him). Maybe it was a few months ago, or I was thinking of a different dog, it's just on the edge of my memory and I can't quite recall.