Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
young mother in need of everyones prayers
My dear friend Christie Watson from Waco,Texas is a 31 yrs old mother of 3 young children and was diagnosed approximately 1 yr ago with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her liver. She is a beautiful, wonderful mother, wife and friend who needs some good encou...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2010 5:53pm
by Tammy Price
Facebook
HI SISTERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK, I'LL BE UNDER ROBIN PELPHREY. YOUR SISTER, BLESSEDNANNYOF2
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 9:54am
by BLESSEDNANNYOF2
Glad to be back on the message board!
Hey sisters Good to be back, my computer died. Love to my Sisters, Blessednannyof2
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 7:23pm
by BLESSEDNANNYOF2
a
Angie
Prayers for our move
Hi everyone, We have a buyer for our house and if the home inspection and the appraisel check out then escrow will close March 23. Scott has a job offer in Tyler, Texas so that's where we are headed, Lord willing. Please keep us in your prayers. This is the fir...
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 6:48pm
by Melody Texas
b
Brad
Bible commentary and Bible study material
Do you need a good Bible commentary or Bible study material? Are you interested in free Bible study outlines, free Bible articles, free sermon outlines, or a Christian blog? Get a wide range of easy to use Bible material from the abiblecommentary.com web site and m...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 7:03am
by Brad
o
ollie
urgent prayer for transportation
dear sisters i have a very bad phobia i dont drive my mother didnt drive also and i dont and cant keep depending on others totake me around. i desperately need my drivers license and reliable car, ineed these things for church,grandchildren and job ,please pray dear...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 5:09am
by WordWoman in TN
l
ladl
Happy New Year!
Sorry I lost touch last year. Dwan and I have kept in touch. Pam O Please email me I know its a big year for us both with our sons graduating. mary I miss you too and look forward to emailing. please pray for me to far behind on rent think we will be evicted soon and...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 8:35am
by Soul Sister
Urgent Prayer Request
Just received a call from a South Carolina friend. The daughter of a family friend was in an accident this afternoon. Jessie is 16. She is on life support, and they don't think there's any brain activity. No one was wearing a seat belt. (I don't know how many others...
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 4:24am
by WordWoman in TN
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of you! You have blessed my life again this year, and I thank God for all of you.
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 10:34am
by WordWoman in TN
a
Angie
Scott's Trip to Texas
Ladies, Please keep my Scott in your prayers. He flies out to Dallas, Texas this Saturday. From there he plans to go on out to Tyler, Texas to see if this would be a good area for us to move to. Please keep us in your prayers, that whether we go or stay here t...
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 4:35am
by WordWoman in TN
m
micah
Prayer for husband and employment and school
I have been out of work since july 2008. I want to go back to school and need guidance with what path God has for me. I also am single with no kids at 37 years old. I was recently scammed by someone at a online dating site. Please pray that God will bring the righ...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 7:39am
by micah
c
Cheryl
PRAYER REQUESTS
Please pray for me. I have 3 big issues upon my heart needing miracles. I know the Lord does still work miracles so I am asking for prayer for the following: *My finances I am in $12,000 debt and need it paid in full. *a couple health issues spiritual, and physical...
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 5:22pm
by Cheryl
What if theTrials and Tribulations Are NeverEnding? What Then?
There's only so much one can take. At this point joining the father in Heaven would probably be the best thing. I find myself praying for "my time." After everything that has happened..I am alone. My baby died,I have no extended family. My father died, my mother...
Views: 391   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 10, 2009 6:42pm
by Soul Sister
Suffering
I woke up this morning, on a . I was preaching and asking the question .... what does it mean to suffer for Christ? So I put the question to you, and would like to hear what you might be thinking about suffering. After I get some feedback, I will make some comme...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2009 4:10am
by Mary in Texas
Sobering thoughts
this is a growing concern. We all need to wake up. This is a link to an article my son wrote this week, and I want to pass it on as much as I can. http://www.churchsoftwareplus.com/index.html
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 7:52am
by Mary in Texas
Empty Nests
Greetings, dear Sisters! I've been asked to make a presentation about the "Empty Nest" in the very near future. So I've done some "googling" to find out what is being said, but I also wanted to hear from each of you if you have even the slightest bit of info to s...
Views: 393   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 6:49am
by Soul Sister
k
Karen
Update and Prayers
Hello Everyone: Thank you for your prayers for my dad. He is out of the hospital, home and doing good. Now, I ask for prayers for me. I didn't realize how much stress and physical draining that I have experienced over the past year or so dealing with my parents...
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2009 7:09am
by WordWoman in TN
Prayers requested
I want to request prayers for my grand-daughter Jennifer and her children. Her oldest girl has pneumonia, and it is probably H1N1 flu. All 3 of her other children are running fever as I understand it. Please keep them all in your prayers, because Jennifer and Jaso...
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2009 3:37pm
by Mary in Texas
d
Deanna
Employment Concerns
Job concerns
Views: 360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 4:20am
by WordWoman in TN
k
Karen
Prayer for My Father (Cancer)
Hello Ladies: I ask that you pray for my father who underwent stomach surgery for cancer. They caught the cancer early and was able to remove it. However, there is a complication from the surgery. The surgeon will perform a second surgery to remove an obstruction...
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2009 3:57am
by Mary in Texas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet