Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Breeders seminar at Potomac

They usually have them on Monday during the Daytime. They're fairly long, break for lunch and back for more or a 2nd. Maybe they can change it if that many need the evening. Let Traci know. I would email her.

It doesn't matter to me. Either way was worth it in the past.

I would attend IF it were in the evening, preferably not Monday. I use Monday to drive to MD, because the show starts Tuesday.
I realize that some use the entire week as their vacation, however I do not.

xibitor
I would attend IF it were in the evening, preferably not Monday. I use Monday to drive to MD, because the show starts Tuesday.
Who uses it as a vacation? It isn't a vacation, it's hard work and tiring usually. If the show is on Tuesday to Friday when will they have a seminar if not the Monday they always used? At night after a day of showing? That would be almost impossible.

Funny, people manage to get to Trivia night, Karaoke and the Gala after "a day of showing".
;)

No vacation
xibitor
Who uses it as a vacation? It isn't a vacation, it's hard work and tiring usually. If the show is on Tuesday to Friday when will they have a seminar if not the Monday they always used? At night after a day of showing? That would be almost impossible.

The Potomac is WORK .. especially if you have a herd with you .. I always figure that the party people must only have one dog and YES I am jealous that I don't have time to party along with them .. after all, isn't the show all about networking as well??