Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are you all really that ignorant?

These guys must have been the two cops that voted against backing Burright in that union meeting a few months ago!

Bud

If this department is so bad why didn't Swinyard do something about it during his five years as Sheriff. Just an observation. Thanks.

The only "attacking" I've seen has been from the Simpson camp, Sheriff Jim Swinyard and the Gazette Times. Yes, supporters of Jack have written letters but the attacks and witch hunt tactics have all come from the three mentioned groups. There's no way Simpson will get my vote, I will write in Jack's name though. Too bad the citizens of Benton County don't know the whole truth, they'd sure change their tune!

No, I don't think Jack Burright is ignorant. I think he used poor judgement. The ignorance lies with the people that point blame. Jack Burright is the one to blame. He chose to mislead employers on his application. In all my years of applying for jobs, I never once had to think about how to answer the question about graduation.