Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What to do?

I'm the original poster....this lady is now researching other (better) breeders for her next dog. If any Midwest breeders want to know who this is, send me an email. She wants a perfect dog and I don't have any.
Thank you to all who replied and confirmed what I was thinking!

Karen Helmers
I'm the original poster....this lady is now researching other (better) breeders for her next dog. If any Midwest breeders want to know who this is, send me an email. She wants a perfect dog and I don't have any.
Thank you to all who replied and confirmed what I was thinking!

No one has the perfect dog Karen. As a vet and breeder you know that and that this woman is off her rocker.

I'm not in the Midwest or I would be contacting you. If I do get any calls, I'll let you know but I'm 2000 miles away.

I would get this up on Facebook too. Make sure she can't see you. You'll find some breeders that aren't on here.

It's kind of you to make others aware. That's how we should all work together.

Well there is always a first time for everything! Owner needs to go back to the competitive school/trainer and solve the problem. Oh not training with someone? Well time to start. This is so easily solved and I cannot believe they have gone to the lengths of physically xraying the dog. Just recondition the 'sit' in training.