Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Asking for Stud service

Thankfully the most recent stud owner did eventually get back to me. I was sending all clearances in one e-mail, and since I do cardiac, EIC, etc., it was too large and went into spam. So I learned a lesson there. Thanks for all the responses, I've learned several things. I'm not super chatty, but maybe too chatty in trying to explain who I am, what we do, and that I sell on limited, etc. Thanks again for the responses.

Re: Asking for Stud service

It works both ways. Nothing annoys me more than bitch owner who writes me about boy. Tells me she hasn't heard back from the stud owner she was going to go with and that her bitch is in heat now and wants to breed to my boy. Drop everything, get back to this person ASAP and wanting more information. Crickets.

I don't care if she changed her mind or the first stud dog worked out, but please common courtesy would be to let me know.

I do check my spam folder often and nothing back. I just felt I wasted my time on a newbie. She is the reason many stud dog owners don't bother to reply. They'd rather just work with experienced breeders.