Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Litter coupon

Oh that coupon. LOL The last coupon I was offered by AKC was a $5 off one if I registered 100% of my litter. $5 is no big whoop, but I can see if you had a large litter you might save $10-20. Still not a huge saving, but I guess sometimes every little bit helps. I haven't heard of that coupon. Thanks for clarifying

All I did was email AKC in May and they sent a whole sheet of them to me. Pretty helpful for my litter of 13! Too bad they always expire before I have my next litter. breederrelations@akc.org

Yup - that's the e-mail I sent it to. Always have gotten a response. I tell them it's for one litter and they just give me a code via e-mail. Think it was a savings of a little over $20 on this litter so definitely worth it.

It seems to be hit or miss. I was able to get them for my Field Spaniel litter 3 years ago and others said they were told the program ended.

I contacted AKC via email (the breeder relations email) in April to ask for one for litter of 6 and received a response that they were no longer offering the coupons.

Go figure!