Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BISS AM CH LUBBERLINE MARTINGALE Looking for son in US

Thank you Pauline. I have a chocolate girl that is a grand daughter of ChGhoststone Louie downtown. Her mothers litter brother was my heart dog. I lost both of them in a barn fire a few months ago. I never kept anything out of him as I had time. This girl has nice structure, but lacks bone and has a low tail set. I would like to improve on bone and tail set. She also is a EIC carrier so has limited my choices. For some reason my bitch line seems to reduce size on everything they are bred to. This girls litter sister is maybe 19 1/2 inches tall. This girl Rheilly is in the standard. I bred Rheilly to Diann's boy Siggy and love the pups. They are lovely, and very smart. As I like to do hunt tests and obedience as well as show, I just want everthing :) I have seen lots of Marty kids that I think are just lovely!! I am considering The Rycroft boy he is very nice and have seen 2 of his kids that are very nice. I would love your opinion on chocolate stud dogs. Please feel free to email me privately about your ideas. rainboretrievers@yahoo.com