Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Friend Anne Trend

I lost my beautiful Molly this week. Molly was an offspring of Lexi. I immediately went online to contact Anne. I was saddened to read of her passing. She had been re-diagnosed for the second time with breast cancer around the time we got our Molly from her. We moved to Idaho and lost touch in the relocation process. I never forgot about her, she became such a good friend and one of the most caring breeders ever.
Do you know if anyone continued her amazing legacy? My first thought was my Molly will have a mom in heaven. She was the most beautiful, amazing companion. Our hearts are broken x2.

Re: are you the Judy that lives in North Fla that owned Libby ?

did you own Libby Liberty for All out of Rainy

I met you

I was Anne's friend too

Marcia Gail

No I am her friend in Orlando we went to dog shows together and did other things too I met her 7 years ago she picked my first girl for me and we have been close friend from then on. I sure miss my everyday calls.

I hope Queenie and Apollo and her new young male CH have found forever homes???????Oh my how she loved them.

Apollo has been gone for sometime now. He just move from Fl. last year and now is in Texas. The last two CH. Lexi and the boy that just finished was not owned by her but was from her breedings. Wow what dogs! She was so proud as she should be. She left us knowing she had done what she set out to do, "Breed Champions"
We love and Miss you Anne!

yes I know I have onwed several of her dogs

Marcia

Orlando