Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Housing Needed - Spring 2012

Avalon Apt. on Adams/Ellendale- Shared room $650

Hi, I'm studying abroad in the spring and I need someone to sublet my room. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment. All of the rooms are shared so there are 5 other girls living there. Despite this it is never crowded, everyone is either gone most of the time or in thier rooms. Each room has their own bathroom right across from the room, so you would be sharing a bathroom with one other person. I share a room with a roommate, she is really nice and easy going. The $650 rent includes all utilities and gas, as well as a parking spot. If you dont need the parking spot, I can deduct that from the rent and try to sell the spot to someone else. I have a bed that I can leave in the room or take depending on your preference. It is a really chill place to live if you are looking for a temporary spot. Its on the corner of Ellendale and there are usually things going on on the weekend that you can walk to, but at the same time its far away enough to no be disturbed by the parties if thats not your scene. USC students only please! please email me or call/text - 310- 908-7751 if you're interested! Thanks