Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pray for Definitive Answer

I was almost sure that I would not have to wait long to receive an answer like yours. I really don't need for someone to pass judgement on whether or not I am listening to God. What I need is some compassionate souls to just pray for my situation and for God to handle as He wills and to reveal His answer clearly. "Please pray that God guide us both to His will and that whatever that is we go peacefully and lovingly." These were my exact words. I am sure you don't have any problem hearing God's answers because you wouldn't respond as you did if you had any confusion as to what God wants for you. You must be a stellar Christian.

I'm sorry if you were offended, and that you misunderstood my answer. I will not argue with you on this. If you want a fight, you'll have to look elsewhere. I have been praying for you, as I'm sure many others have. I don't always "hear" His answer, but I believe that He has answered.

My appologies, too, Laura. It is my prayer that you will find what you are looking for.