Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NV Info
ON TO UPCOMING BILLS SB241 The anti-breeder bill. Rumor has it April 9 at 3:30 p.m. We will keep you posted as the time nears. This is serious business, folks! $500 annual permit fee; 2 breedings in a lifetime per dog or cat; it subjects us to inspections; it al...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2009 10:18am
by Gina in PA
New Champion Balrion Weathertop Mr. Roberts (Dylan) his story
Mr Roberts (Dylan) was our pick dog from El Nino's last litter. We intended to keep him but I gave him to my friend Sung Jin in Korea when Dylan was about 14 months old. Sung Jin was only 35 years old and was suddenly diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer....
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2009 3:15pm
by Saudjie Cross-Cr...
NC Bill Targets Breeders!!!!!!!!!!
New NC Bill Targets Breeders http://www.akc.org/news/index.cfm?article_id=3780 [Friday, March 20, 2009] North Carolina House Bill 733, filed on Thursday, March 19th, seeks to strictly regulate dog breeding in the Tarheel State by imposing ownership and br...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2009 3:30pm
by Gina in PA
Pedigree Database?
Is this a new pedigree data-base or has it been around awhile? http://www.fortheloveoflabradors.com/labradors/pedigrees_list.php I found a dog I Googled with ease on this data-base. All the information was correct. I never knew it existed. Where did this d...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2009 6:00pm
by Data-base questi...
n
Nancy
Thank you to San Antonio, Houston & Ft Worth Dog Shows!
TX-RPOA E-News From RPOA Texas Outreach and Responsible Pet Owners Alliance "Animal welfare, not animal 'rights' and, yes, there is a difference." Permission granted to crosspost. March 19, 2009 Responsible Pet Owners Alliance wishes to thank the San Anton...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2009 4:31pm
by Nancy
Great new book for people or kids that have lost a loved pet
This is posted with permission from site owner. A recent puppy customer of mine just wrote and has published a new book called, Nicky Boy, I love You, by Laura Newland. It deals with a little boys love of a Chocolate lab and his unfortunate loss of a beloved pet....
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2009 1:38pm
by Sue Moschino
Holiday Inn Express rooms for Potomac
I am not going to the Potomac this year, and I have 2 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express that I can give up. Please contact me privately if you are interested.
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2009 8:19pm
by labbylover19732
From AKC on Illinois bills
While these measures may not affect Labs directly it's important to see a positive effect on the hard work that these folks did... UPDATE: Illinois Bills Held For Further Amendments [Tuesday, March 17, 2009] SB 139 which sought to ban cropping and docking...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2009 12:59pm
by Gina in PA
ANTI-Breeder legislation
Please keep in mind that all of these draconian bills are meant to shock you. The people behind most of this legislation will attempt to work a compromise when you do... but your rights will still slowly be eroded once they pass in some form. It is imperative that...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2009 12:57pm
by Gina in PA
NEVADA! Breeder will will impact ALL BREEDERS!
Nevada Bill to Terribly Impact Responsible Dog Breeders COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK FOR THE AKC PAGE! http://www.akc.org/news/index.cfm?article_id=3771 [Tuesday, March 17, 2009] A bill has been introduced in the Nevada Senate to regulate anyone who wants...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2009 12:49pm
by Gina in PA
Arkansas: Levies Dog Ownership fees!
Arkansas Seeks to Require Annual Licenses of Up to $1000 for Dog Owners and Handlers [Monday, March 16, 2009] A bill has been introduced in the Arkansas Senate that requires owners of 12 or more dogs of any age to purchase an annual license for the right to m...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 5:35pm
by Gina in PA
LRC Scotland yearbook and Sandylands and British Show Lab books
I've had scores of requests for the LRC Scotland year book and the Richard Edwards books Sandylands and The British Show Labrador Retriever Vol 1 either to be picked up at Potomac or to be posted. I've been on the phone to Richard and am now in the process of che...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 11:16am
by Saudjie Cross-Cr...
Sub-involution of placental sites
My bitch had this with her last litter, also called SIPS. It wasn't a horrible case, but had me worried none the less. Have any of you had this happen, then bred the bitch again and did not have the SIPS happen with the subsequent litter? I was told it is a fluke...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2009 11:27pm
by Nervous
Fitchburg MA
Anyone have any results on WD and WB, etc. in Fitchburg, MA today??
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2009 11:11pm
by breeder101
Hair Missing On Tail
I recall seeing a post a while back on a patch of hair missing a little down from the base of the tail on a male and seem to recall that it was somehow related to a gland on the tail???? Anything that can be done for this?
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2009 6:16pm
by Patches
n
Any Ft. Lauderdale Results?
Has anyone gotten results? Thanks.
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2009 11:30am
by Newbie
California Bills
COMPLETE BILL HISTORY BILL NUMBER : S.B. No. 250 AUTHOR : Florez TOPIC : Dogs and cats: spaying and neutering. TYPE OF BILL : Active Non-Urgency Non-Appropriations Majority Vote Required State-Mandated Local Program Fiscal Non-Tax Levy BILL HISTORY...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2009 11:12am
by Gina in PA
d
Diane
Soft Crates special
Just thought I would tell you Jeffers pet supply has a real good special on one of their crates. We have one they are made by precision. Very well made why I just bought 2 on there special sale.This is for the large one only 36L 23W 28H My big boy fits in it just...
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2009 9:13pm
by Diane
Martha Stewart's puppy and 18 others die in Pa. kennel blast
So sad.... Makes me nervous for my next propane delivery too... Joyce Martha Stewart's puppy dies in Pa. kennel blast Mon Mar 9, 3:45 pm ET LEHIGHTON, Pa. – Martha Stewart's chow puppy was one of 17 dogs killed in an accidental propane explosion at...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2009 6:54pm
by be careful of pr...
CERF Eye Clinic - April 19th - Peterborough Ontario Area
CERF Eye Clinic – Sunday April 19th, 2009 Outskirts of Peterborough, Ontario Offered by the Eastern Ontario Labrador Breeders Association Open to All Breeds Held the same day and same place of the PADOC Correction Match Dr. Nick Whelan DVM, Diplomate ACVO...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 1:54pm
by Joanne Fernall
CHICAGO MSN
URGENT: Chicago City Council Committee to Vote on Mandatory Spay/Neuter Ordinance March 12th! Print This Article [Monday, March 09, 2009] The Chicago City Council Joint Committee on Finance and License & Consumer Protection will hear a proposed mandatory spa...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 12:27pm
by Gina in PA
Echo clinic in Wichita, Kansas
We have added a cardiac clinic with echo to the health screenings available at the Sunflower cluster shows this April. The full listing of services follows. When: Saturday, Apr 4, 2009 Where: Kansas Coliseum - Pavilion II, Valley Center, KS Description: Sunflowe...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 11:24am
by Maureen Gamble
NC Breeder bill !!!!
North Carolina Bills Aim to Regulate Breeders Print This Article [Monday, March 09, 2009] North Carolina House Bill 460, sponsored by Representative Maggie Jeffus of Greensboro and Representative Margaret Highsmith Dickson of Fayetteville, and its companion...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 9:36am
by Gina in PA
Indiana House Bill Passes - IN Breeders need to work NOW!
The article gives more info - but if you sell more than 5 dogs a year in Indiana you would fall under the "Pet Dealer" laws: http://doglawsatlarge.blogspot.com/2009/03/in-hb-1468-passes.html What You Can Do to Help Contact Governor Mitch Daniels and ask him...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2009 7:43am
by Patty Streufert
Room available for Potomac!
I have a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express if anyone would like it- is for monday thru saturday morning.
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 10:54pm
by Tiffany
m
MVLRC
MVLRC Premiums Posted
The 2009 MVLRC Premiums are posted on our website www.mvlrc.org
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2009 9:59pm
by MVLRC
f
Flexi
Flexicose
Has anyone ever used this product? Does it have good results?
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2009 4:45pm
by Flexi
j
jen l
prlrc match
Hey everyone... Is anyone coming to our match from the albany, ny area or western mass area that could give a b*tch a ride home for me to Nancy Rudgers?? Jen
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2009 12:00pm
by jen l
FLorida Breeders Bill!
Florida Alert: Bill Places Numerous Regulations on Dog Breeders and Owners Print This Article [Monday, March 02, 2009] A bill has been introduced in the Florida House of Representatives to limit dog ownership and impose numerous regulations on responsible br...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2009 4:39pm
by Gina in PA
Thank you JSLRC!
Labrador Life Line would like to thank the Jersey Skylands Labrador Retriever Club for their recent kind donation of $135.00 for Labs in need. We'd especially like to thank Bambi, Maureen Foster's yellow Lab, whose beautiful face charmed many into donating as she ca...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2009 2:56pm
by Labrador Life Li...
DFWLRC Specialties April 3 and 4---enter on line, closes March 18
Friday, April 3, 2009 DFWLRC Annual Specialty Show in Denton, TX All Regular and Non-Regular Dog and Bitch classes and Intersex: Pauline Mortier, Lubberline Labradors All Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes classes: Alfredo Vallejo, Alvalley Labradors All Junior Showm...
Last Post: Mar 1, 2009 3:10pm
by Diane McClurg
b
brdr
Suffern results up now
for those who were asking for the results from the Suffern NY shows, they are up now on Rau
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2009 5:12pm
by brdr
LRCGD Fall Specialties - Updated Info
For everyone who's been asking, I just uploaded the information onto the club website at this link: http://www.kellyn.com/lrcgd/show.htm Over the weekend I'm planning to add a link to LAST YEAR'S premium list, so that people interested in logistics (camping, RV...
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2009 2:12am
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
cagesdirect.com update
The crate arrived one week and one day after I ordered it, which was perfectly acceptable to me. It took customer service 6 full days to respond to my email inquiry as to the status of my purchase. The crate had already arrived two days prior. I ordered a Precisio...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 9:55pm
by breeder
Magazine ad
I was looking at my Texas Electric Coop. monthly magazine today, and I saw the cutest ad. I think it was Texas Ag Credit Assoc. It had 3 of the cutest blonde-headed boys, and a really pretty yellow lab. Of course, only Texas subscribers would see this, but the boy...
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 9:17pm
by debby everett
River City Labrador Enthusiasts 2009 Regional Specialty
River City Labrador Enthusiasts 2009 Regional Specialty Hi All, RCLE Regional Specialty Show Winnipeg, MB Saturday May 9, 2009 Being Held in Conjunction with the Mid Canada Dog Shows Held Outdoors! Judge: Susan Huntzinger(Riverlane Labradors) - Al...
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 1:25pm
by Michelle Delalia...
c
CM
CRUFTS
If you want to watch Crufts, you can & on-line!!! http://www.crufts.org.uk/news/crufts-2009-will-be-streamed-online
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 8:55am
by CM
Purina Hi Pro discontinued
Don't know if any of you use this, I don't but just got this email from Purina: Dear Pro Club Member, As you may know, we recently made the difficult decision to discontinue the manufacturing of Purina® Hi Pro brand dog food. Please know that this was...
Views: 1989   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 7:35pm
by Purina Breeder
ED and ethics
This belonged under previous post. Sorry.
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 12:51pm
by lablover
ED and ethics
No, it seems like it would be punishment enough just living with the knowledge that you really haven't lived up to your responsibility. Is there such a thing as conscience, really?? Not with everyone.
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 12:50pm
by lablover
Re: Suffern Shows (Correction)
I am the owner of the "cute yellow, from the 12-18 class" that won RWB on Saturday. Jen H took her to the shows and handled her for me Friday and Sunday, and Mary C handled her on Saturday for Jen. Thanks! :)
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 10:04am
by Candyheart
Housebreaking
Does anyone have a recommendation for a site with housebreaking advice? I have been searching but everything I find seems to be partial, nothing complete and detailed. I'm thinking I'll write my own and post it on my website! Even Woodhaven was not as complete as I...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2009 9:15am
by Annmarie
new airline regulations
Update: United States Live Animal Shipping Policy Changes Print This Article [Monday, February 23, 2009] A new directive regarding transporting live animals into/through the United States has been put into effect by the Transportation Security Administration...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2009 4:22pm
by breeder who flie...
a
aj
Potomac Breeders Education Seminar
A quick reminder that the information about the education seminar April 7th with Pat Hastings is in the premium list for the Potomac show. If you did not get the information please email me and I will send you a Doc with the information. Pat only does the Puppy Puzzl...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 10:13pm
by aj
a
aj
LRCP Gala Tales
Just wanted everyone to know we have sold out of Gala Tables for the Veterans and Juniors night at Potomac, we will have plenty of bleacher seating again this year so mark your calendars for Wednesday night and join us for a fun night for all.
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 9:53pm
by aj
printer/scanner/copier
Occasionally, we get a submittal to LabraData from someone who sends copies of certificates, etc. by "snail mail". Usually this is because the person doesn't own a scanner and thinks it is too expensive or complicated to get one for their computer. In my latest Wal-M...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 11:25am
by Maureen Gamble
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 1:05am
by Jackie, Black Sa...
SJVLRC Heart Clinic
We are having a Heart clinic with Dr. Richard Kienle on Saturday March 14th. 2009 "One day only". Color Dopplers $175.00 Heart Exams by Ausculations $65.00 To schedule your dog/dogs for this clinic you can e-mail me at elkens@caltel.com See you at our Show! E...
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2009 4:36pm
by Eleonore Diehr
legislative nightmare
http://www.thedogpress.com/SideEffects/0902-Nightmare_BJ.asp
Last Post: Feb 21, 2009 2:10am
by worth reading
Last Post: Feb 20, 2009 7:59pm
by Breeder
Illinois legislation fight - good info to use in your states
PERMISSION TO CROSS POST IN IT'S ENTIRETY The ICKC/BCKC lobbyist was able to allow me to attend the meeting this past Wednesday with the Senators involved with SB 053, HSUS, ASPCA, ISVMA, Dept of Ag and their various attorneys and lobbyists. As a show breeder/ex...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2009 4:34pm
by Patty Streufert
Amateur-Owner Handled Class Not offered at Potomac
The Amateur-Owner Handled class IS NOT offered at the LRCP Spring Specialty - Potomac this year. The Premium that is being mailed out by MB-F is correct. The Premium list that is on the LRCP website IS NOT CORRECT. The LRCP Webmaster will pull down the premium and...
Last Post: Feb 20, 2009 11:19am
by Cheryl Little
Chicago shows results?
anyone hear yet from there???
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2009 10:55am
by home again
j
jen l
ride to galrc
Is anyone going to the atlanta specialty from up in the northeast? I cannot go due to a family emergency. She is an open black b*tch, the owner would still like her to go. Even if you cannot show her, i can get someone to show her for you. Please contact me private...
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2009 7:40am
by jen l
j
jen l
PRLRC match
Hey everyone!! Just a friendly reminder that the Pawcatuck River LRC match is on Sunday, March 8th. Sweeps judge is Laura Witt (Minefall Labs) Reg judge is Julie Quigley-Smith (Hollyridge Labs) Also we are having show and go obedience for Labs only. Judge i...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2009 7:58am
by jen l
conn
Does anybody know the results of this weekend in Hartford? Info does not.....
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 7:01pm
by breeder
Day 2 SDLRC Results??
Can some one post the winners from yesterday? Please? With sugar on top?
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 12:45pm
by Patiently Waitin...
Results
I know someone posted this yesterday.But would someone please post the winners from Sat and Sun shows in Hartford Conn.. Please
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 9:58am
by Missing In Actio...
n
aoh handler
thanks,, barbara....,,,,,,and a reply to jen,,,aoh,,stands for amature owner handler.new class..bbe class is still the same
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 9:07am
by newbie
g
Ginger
Chain Show Collars
Anyone know where I can order a black chain show collar?
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 8:56am
by Ginger
n
Nancy
CRUFTS DEMO PLANNED
See copy below of information regarding the forthcoming demonstration planned for the final day of Crufts by the animal rights activists. They are even laying transport on! Note....the leaflet includes the factt that the B.B.C. and R.S.P.C.A. are 'highly respected...
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2009 1:59pm
by Nancy
n
Nancy
Hartford Conn
Any results???????Sat or Sun Please
Last Post: Feb 15, 2009 1:20pm
by Nancy
Greenville S.C. Shows results ?
Who knows who is winning at the Greenville shows. Nice 3 days show usually with Majors. Any results would be welcomed.
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2009 9:20am
by Breeder
Indy shows
any info on the Indy shows toda?y
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2009 11:42am
by Breeder1
LRCP SPRING PUPPY MATCH
we are having our Spring Puppy Match, on Saturday March 14, 2009. Bring those babies out of the closet!! Complete information can be found on our website. LRCP.com
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2009 3:32pm
by Anne@Kimleigh
INDIANA Bill TODAY!!!!!!!!
URGENT: Responsible Indiana Dog Owners/Breeders Needed to Help Stop Breeders Bill on February 11 CALL AND FAX NOW!!!!!!! http://www.akc.org/news/index.cfm?article_id=3730 [Wednesday, February 11, 2009] The Indiana House Courts and Criminal Code Committee...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2009 2:16pm
by Gina in PA
Maryland Bill - Feb 12th!
Maryland Alert- Breeders Bill to Be Considered Thursday, February 12 Print This Article [Tuesday, February 10, 2009] The Maryland House of Representatives Judiciary Committee is scheduled to hear a strict breeders bill on Thursday, February 12. Maryland...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2009 2:14pm
by Gina in PA
Virtual Dog Show in aid of Australian Bushfire victims
I've just received this from our good friend Hugh Gent President of the Australian National Kennel Council. "Hell came to Victoria yesterday If you go to the ANKC Website www.ankc.org.au you will see the link to the Dogs Victoria Website where there are detail...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2009 10:21am
by Saudje Cross-Cro...
Sweeps / Piedmont
http://www.piedmontlabclub.com/eventcalendar.cfm
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2009 9:34pm
by Sweeps Results
Artemus Fresh Mix medium/large breed puppy
Does anyone feed this? Do you order it online? Most places I find will cost more for me to ship it than the food itself. Thanks for everyone's help!
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2009 6:57pm
by new puppy
Illinois help needed - even if you don't live here!
This website has form letters that you can use for this Illinois HB 198: http://www.saova.org/Illinois.html Forwarded with permission: Dear Friends, Illinois needs your help. Whether you are a state resident or not … > Whether you are a pet...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2009 1:43pm
by Patty Streufert
Westminster 'TheLabrador Club, Inc' Press Representative Will Be There!
Once again this year as last year, Carol Stevens will be the LRC Official Press Rep at the WKC show. If you have a dog entered and want Carol to know who he/she is, please contact me so I can forward the info to Carol. Also, she'll be actively looking for Labrado...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2009 7:02pm
by Robin Anderson
j
jen l
phone number
If anyone has Matt Hendricks phone number, can you please email me privately? Or email addy... Thanks in advance, Jen
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2009 4:49pm
by jen l
Dallas Fort Worth LRC specialty premium info
The premium for the DFWLRC specialties is available on our club website, www.dfwlrc.org just click on the link that says Annual Specialty Show. You will find the premium available on this site. If you need more information, just send me an email. Hope to see...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 9:17pm
by Diane McClurg
Looking for breeders in California
Hello, Does anyone have black male puppies in or around the Pauma Valley CA?. This person would like one around March. I am not comfortable shipping puppies that far. I don't know who she is and she has given me no references. So you will have to do your homework...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 12:20pm
by Shelley Maloney
Monthly Legislative Report
http://mnlreport.typepad.com/the_monthly_national_legi/
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 10:27am
by Gina in PA
Atlanta today?
Any one know any results from the Atlanta shows today?
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2009 2:34pm
by Curious
Oregon Legislation! Heads Up!
HB 2470 has been introduced in the OR legislature. SUMMARY The following summary is not prepared by the sponsors of the measure and is not a part of the body thereof subject to consideration by the Legislative Assembly. It is an editor¢s brief statement o...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2009 1:12am
by Gina in PA
Contracts
Could anyone point me in the direction of a good stud dog contract that can be downloaded on line? Thanks so much.
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2009 9:23pm
by Information plea...
Last Post: Jan 31, 2009 10:12am
by wondering
c
Chris
SAY NO California Posted with permission
Please say "NO" on the proposed possible tax on Veterinary Services. CA wants to legislate a 9% tax on all veterinary services, including meds. Veterinarians, who’s training and licensing is as rigorous as that of MDs would then have their care taxed, (includi...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 4:01pm
by Chris
Los Angeles County Canine Health Alert (FWD with permission)
Since January 21, 2009, Veterinary Public Health has received reports from several veterinary clinics that they were seeing an increasing number of dogs with watery and bloody diarrhea. Thus far, 53 official reports have been received, with an estimated 120 or mo...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 2:26pm
by J. Musella
Sounds like a blockage?
I just got this email this morning from a a friend about one of my pups. Nothing in the history of the parents so I thought I would post here. It's too early to call my vet, I'll do that too when she opens. Thanks in advance, Tina How have you been? You would b...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 11:06am
by Pridezion Labrad...
l
Leads
show leads
Where can I find some good nylon English show leads here is the states? I tried Clare but can't get through
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 8:19am
by Leads
Lighten Up People
I bet your baby boy can't pee at a urinal!!!! LOLOLOL
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2009 8:33pm
by Live Love Laugh
Piedmont Judging Schedule?
Does anyone know if the schedule has been posted yet?
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2009 11:46am
by Exhibitor
Atlanta Hotels
Could anyone make a recommendation for a hotel for the Greater Atlanta shows in Feb. I have looked at the locations online and there are several within the same area - are some more pet friendly than others?
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2009 10:21am
by Lab Breeder
Activia
Anyone know if there are actual facts out there on giving Activia to the dogs being either an issue or healthy? I fell into the 14 day challenge : you know , the Activia Challenge...thinking it was a weight management thing, not realizing it was for 'regularity' H...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2009 6:31am
by Tina @ Tyric
anti breeder bill in New Jersey
The American Sporting Dog Alliance strongly urges all New Jersey dog owners to contact/email members of the Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee to voice clear opposition to this terrible legislation, which will destroy a lifetime of work by many of the most d...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 10:24pm
by NJ dog lover
m
MK
recalls of pet food/treats with peanut ingredients
Most of you have probably seen the Petco treats that have been recalled because they contained peanut paste or peanut butter from the company that is having a salmonella problem. I feed SportMix peanut biscuits, so I emailed them to see if they were included in th...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 11:35am
by MK
Get your tissues ready - golden retriever story
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090122 A friend sent us that story saying it reminded him of the one my husband wrote a year ago when Boaz, our lab, died in his arms. Virginia
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 8:38pm
by Virginia
Agility site/stream
Hi- About a year ago or maybe more I found a neat connection to an agility DVD (I think) on this forum. It was great and I need it for a student at my school who would like to pursue agility with his lab as his senior project for next year. Does anyone have a clu...
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 11:15am
by Alexandra
Anyone need a hotel room for Westminster?
Please contact me privately at the above e-mail address. I will be staying with a friend and have a room available right across the street from Madison Square Garden. Dogs are allowed. -Julie
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2009 1:59am
by J. Musella
k
Kelly
Garden
How many of you are attending the Garden this year? Hope to see a bunch of us there!!!!
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2009 9:45am
by Kelly
Minnesota breeder bills!
Minnesota Alert: Breeders Bills Up for Consideration on Jan. 27 [Friday, January 23, 2009] Two Minnesota Senate proposals, SF 7 and SF 201, each featuring different breeder regulation proposals, will be heard on Tuesday, January 27, by the Senate Agriculture...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2009 5:10pm
by Gina in PA
Illinois Breeder Bill!!!
Illinois Breeders Bill Limits Dog Ownership, Unreasonably Restricts Breeders [Wednesday, January 21, 2009] Representative John Fritchey is sponsoring HB 198, a bill that would regulate dog breeders by limiting the number of dogs they can own and requiring li...
Last Post: Jan 21, 2009 3:48pm
by Gina in PA
t
Tom
Greater Atlanta Specialty - February 21st and 22nd. - Entries Close Feb 4th
Hi Everyone, just a friendly reminder. The Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Club Back to Back Specialties are February 21st and 22nd. Entries Close February 4th, noon Show Location: Jim Miller Park - Marietta, GA Show Secretary: MBF, http://www.infodog.com...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2009 1:06pm
by Tom
HSUS Turn in a breeder program
This link has been going around so I thought I would print the article on the list. _http://endangeredowner.blogspot.com/2009/01/hsus-turn-in-breeder-program.html _ (http://endangeredowner.blogspot.com/2009/01/hsus-turn-in-breeder-program.html) *L* T...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 3:29pm
by Gina in PA
entry #s
Any news on the entry numbers at Piedmont?
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 10:00am
by A Breeder
Sometimes it all works out - uplifting ending
Some shelter animals going to rescue groups By John Tompkins The Facts Published January 19, 2009 CLUTE — Every time a visitor arrives at Chris Roberson’s home, his 7-year-old, Clancy, warmly greets them when they open the door. “I...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 9:25am
by Virginia
m
Marley
mayhem
Labs as pets have taste for mayhem Like movie’s Marley, real-life dogs are rowdy but loving. By Sandra Eckstein The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday, January 20, 2009 After running errands for 90 minutes Wednesday, Atlanta resident Courtney Dufri...
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 9:21am
by Marley
Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
I have a boy here at a year, that has a nice thick base to his tail and a nice wrap, but there is an abrupt point where it gets thinner. There is 4-5 inches of that good thick part but then it is thinner as you go to the tip. There is an ever-so-slight feather afte...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2009 12:27am
by Head, Coat and T...
HSUS has "breeder turn-in program"
Our kennel club sent out a link to this article today. This blog is very interesting. http://endangeredowner.blogspot.com/2009/01/hsus-turn-in-breeder-program.html
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2009 7:16pm
by MW Breeder
Any Suggestions?
Can anyone recommend a good resource for creating dropdown menus? I have a program I really like for creating a website, but I can not make dropdown menus with it.
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2009 8:05am
by playing with web...
CSCLRC upcoming show- Saturday night dinner
For those of you folks who are making their way South for our show, we are hosting a Lowcountry seafood dinner on Saturday evening after the show at the site, under our tent, completly enclosed & with heaters! Dinner is fried fish & shrimp, red rice, green beans and...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2009 6:39pm
by Jim & Elizabeth ...
d
Diane
A lab gift for the humans
I recieved a very nice lab gift for christmas. That actually looks like one.This is made out solid Beeswax and then fused with Cinnamon. So if you love Cinnamon as it fills your home with it. This is not a candle. She does not have a website. I can send you a pix if...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2009 2:00pm
by Diane
Morgan Line - Hips
A friend of mine in another breed sent this to me. I thought it was interesting because someone asked a question about the Morgan line on here a few days ago. http://www.biology-online.org/articles/presence_morgan-line_indicator_canine.html
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2009 1:20pm
by Deven Grimaldi
m
Mary S
Senior Dog Food
Hello: I am asking about Eukanuba Large Breed Senior dog food. Have you tried it and how did your dogs do on it? I am not happy with Purina Pro Plan which I have fed for the last eight years. Need to find something better. TIA
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2009 3:51pm
by Mary S
1080p video results
Just a note of follow up, since a couple of people had contacted me to find out how my search was going. I was able to get clips of raw video from several different HD camcorders and also from a still camera that shoots video. After trying a couple of pieces of softw...
Last Post: Jan 14, 2009 11:25am
by Maureen Gamble
l
Linda
Lost your email Cristina?
Hi, I'm sorry if I misspelled your name, getting old. I lost your email and website address. You and your husband John live in Brewster N.Y. I think. Well if I'm right email me. I have good news. Linda
Last Post: Jan 13, 2009 6:49pm
by Linda
more recalls
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090111/GJCOMMUNITY_01/701119891/-1/FOSLIFESTYLES
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2009 9:02am
by from another pos...
Riverside California
URGENT: January 13th Riverside County, CA to Consider Spay/Neuter and Mandatory Microchip Ordinance [Monday, January 12, 2009] The Riverside County Board of Supervisors will hold a hearing tomorrow morning at 9 am to discuss an ordinance that would require...
Last Post: Jan 12, 2009 5:13pm
by Gina in PA
p
Phil
Happy Birthday Benedict
Benedict's litter want to greet their dad,uncle and aunts a happy 4th birthday. Benedict's litter want to say thank you to their dad and their mom for giving them the extraordinare and exceptional bloodline in them. This litter is not only of excellent quality but...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2009 3:34am
by Phil
Hamburg results
Another great day for June Miller's Millmar Labradors! Millmar's Mystery Novel (Mia) took WB, Millmar's Truely High Lites (Trudy) took BOB & Group 2 out of the sporting group & Congrats to Beth Shaffer on her WD win out of the open yellow class with Cabin Creek Dies...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2009 4:40pm
by trudyfan
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2009 2:39pm
by Xibitor
black lab on freeway
Go to www.cnn.com to see one of the top stories for today... black lab stops traffic for miles on freeway. Poor dog had to endure tazor (sp?) to be caught, but at least he is alive.
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2009 11:45am
by Jennifer Kelly
Suggestions
What do most use for a puppy pen? I'm looking for ideas for one I can construct by myself. I read that some use panels used for a compost bin which interlock and can be expanded as needed. It sounds good, just not sure how well it would work.
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2009 3:38pm
by Puppy Pens
Brooksville, Florida
Anyone have today's results??
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 8:34pm
by Breeder 2
k
Kay
Follow Up on Foot Care
Thank You Virginia for your respone. I did get the Golden Seal root powder and neosporin and applyed it to my males foot. The foot is totaly healed. Can not wait to tell my vet and then show her his foot. I have also shared this info with other's that have or will...
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 7:25pm
by Kay
availalbe options to us - Pawsitive ID
Dear Pawsitive I.D. ™ Customers: From all of us at InGen, we certainly hope you had a good and safe holiday season and we are looking forward to a terrific 2009. We have now been (re)operating for several weeks and the response we have received from...
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 4:49pm
by whatever it take...
Fitchburg
Any results from Fitchburg?
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 10:56am
by Breeder
overshot
Hi, can anyone tell me the SOP for overshot jaws these days? A friend of mine's little male (almost 6 months) is supposed to have orthodontia for several weeks. Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks for any input.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 7:50am
by minimom
Floods in Western Washington
How's everybody doing? My prayers are with everyone.
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2009 9:46pm
by Tina (Pridezion ...
j
jen l
Looking for a ride
Hey everyone, i have a curly coated ret b*tch that needs a ride from the Syracuse, NY area to Westminster... If anyone can do this please email me privately. Thanks in advance!! Jen
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 11:29am
by jen l
tylan powder
Does anyone have the right formula for tylan powder and corn starch TIA
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 11:02am
by Jo Morris
LRCP Spring Specialty
For those of you who need to plan vacation, don't forget the Potomac Spring Specialty is April 8-10, 2009. The Education Seminar is the 7th. More details can be found on the lrcp.com website. As soon as the premium comes out it will be posted on the website as we...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2009 6:14pm
by Anne@Kimleigh
Woodhaven
Is this forum down? Any new ways to get it work?
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2009 9:35am
by Breeder
http://www.k9ring.com/
Anyone hear of this? Any thoughts? Just got this e-mail from them: Hi, a new website was launched for dog breeders and dog lovers. K9Ring.com is an online community of purebred dog breeders where breeders can create their own profile pages that showcase thei...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 11:56pm
by 14+ breeder
Ohio show results????
any results for today ?? Infodog does not show entries at all for labs or results
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 5:31pm
by homebound
Do they make puppies like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foexis5nEtA&NR=1 Would be fun. :)
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 9:22pm
by Feverish for pup...
ULRA UKC Specialty January 17 in NEW JERSEY
For those who have been debating to try the UKC, maybe you were looking for an UKC area show, or maybe you want to start looking for points already in 2009 for top 10, the ULRA will be hosting an UKC specialty show in conjunction with the Garden State Kennel Club Jan...
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 2:51pm
by Christina T
s
SDL
Deland Shows
Does anyone know any results from Deland?
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 10:58am
by SDL
g
Gail R
Heads up on Mr Conastra
He has called me twice in the last week, looking for a Lab pup. I told him the first time I didn't have anything available. This time he got my name from the LQ. This is 4 years in a row, that he has contacted me. .
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 5:29pm
by Gail R
j
Jill
Spotlight Ads
Hi guys, and gals. Spotlight Ads for the annual Two-Fer are now offically closed AND counted. Tune in on the 1st to see 47 amazing Spotlight Dog (and Bitches, of course) Thanks to everyone who submitted an Ad , and also a big thank you to those of you who ha...
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 7:05pm
by Jill
Grain-free Foods?
I am doing some research on grain-free diets, but most of my search results end up being an advertisement for a particular brand of grain-free food. I'm looking for pros and cons of grain-free diet with detailed explanations. Links to research data would be even...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 3:46pm
by Denise C
t
Traci
Potomac catalog ads
It is that time again, believe it or not, to start thinking about your catalog ads for the LRCP spring specialty catalog. The catalog is bought by fellow Labrador lovers from all over the world! Don't miss this chance to show them the pride of your kennel. Deadline i...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 6:47pm
by Traci
holidays
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! God Bless hope to make it to potomac again this year, times are hard but i have been missing the shows and the great dogs . well see you soon frank&gina
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 9:26pm
by Gaetacreek Labra...
Info to share /Marley Movie/ Dalmatian Club Response
I received from the the Dalmatian Club of America's Public Education Committee a response to suggestion and informaton as to what they went through with 102 Dalmatian move when it came out. Here is the reponse "Your question has been forwarded to me as a member of...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 9:37am
by Bluesouth Labs
Wishes for the holidays
Just wanted to take the minute here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas to you and to yours from our family here! We've had a wonderful 2 days with family and friends, . Lots of smiles, and hugs and family time for us...and we are plenty grateful for it, and...
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 11:58pm
by Tina @ Tyric
OT: Christmas Cheer
I had a delightful Christmas Eve watching a new Christmas video recently released. It is "Jeff Dunham's very special Christmas Special." for those who have not seen Jeff, he is an amazing and very funny ventriloquist. This Christmas special show is so funny I was hoa...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 6:35pm
by Maureen Gamble
Enrollment online
I went to the CAR site for the first time and they do not list an option for the Trovan chip. What do you choose for the brand? TY
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 12:52am
by Not as smart as ...
Looking for a Canine Cryogenic in Ontario?
Hello; Unfortunately the resource that I had is having some licensing issues with his current consulting Vet. Does anyone know any others in Ontario? Preferably near Toronto Thanks
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 3:25pm
by 123
b
bdr
FDA Warning
FDA warns about chicken jerky dog treats... http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/ComplaintsChicJerky.htm
Views: 365   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 10:14pm
by bdr
a
Angie
Ohio bill DEAD DEAD DEAD
Thank you NRA~
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 5:25pm
by Angie
Jersey Skylands Winter Health Clinic
Hi All, Just wanted to let you know Jersey Skylands LRC will again be hosting an All Breed Health Clinic on Sunday, Feb 1, 2009 at Blairstown Animal Hospital. Many services are being offered. The details are on the registration form which can be found on the event...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 1:55pm
by Donna Forte/JSLR...
d
DebiR
NLR Dogs That Need Our Help
Chris gave me permission to cross post this you will have to cut and paste to get to the website. Please think about emailing the news people there. You never know when this could be one of our dogs! Hi All . . . Another ludicrous case developing here in north...
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 9:42am
by DebiR
ivermectin warning
http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/ComfortisSafety.htm
Views: 498   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 7:07am
by something to rea...
l
Lisa M
Finally!
For those that were interested in the results of the Orlando shows Saturday and Sunday, they are now posted on Onofrio. http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrfmbd?wtshky=CEFL0 http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrfmbd?wtshky=BREV08412384114 Congrats to the winners!
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 9:19pm
by Lisa M
Patricia McConnell on The Diane Rehm Show
She's a great dog trainer. Should be interesting. Patricia McConnell on The Diane Rehm Show Wednesday, 12/17/08 NPR Join Trisha and Diane Rehm this Wednesday on National Public Radio (WAMU 88.5 locally in Washington, D.C) at 11:00 EST as they talk about Tri...
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 9:20pm
by Fan of Trish's
Eukanuba Obedience Invitational
Labs did a great job in the obedience rings. 1st Place OTCH Count Tyler Show Me the Money - owner Petra Ford 4th Place OTCH Westwind Night-Sky of Montana - owner Beth Chapman 2nd place was a Mini Poodle and 3rd place was a Border Collie. Congratulations t...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 3:35pm
by Darlene
Rosemont results anyone??
Best in Sweeps: Rozihill's Designated Driver Owners: Zina Becker & Connie Thompson Best Opp Sweeps: Hoffmann's Late Night Rush Owners: Randahl & Ruth Hoffmann WD: Kaltrav Caribbean Cruise Owners: Cynthia Tripp & Pat Kroll...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 8:15am
by Chicago sunday ...
s
Sharon
Just had to share
This is absolutely stunning...What a talent!! Check out Gin The Dancing Dog http://www.familytiez.com/video/gin.htm
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 1:57pm
by Sharon
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 6:49pm
by Breeder
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 9:28pm
by Frances Florida
COOL LINK
Here is a cool link to help everyone you know that could use a boost this year. Try it! http://www-ws24.restaurant.com/FeedItForward/Default.aspx
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 5:41am
by just me
l
Lori
Ortho Referral in So Cal
I am hoping to find some help locating an Ortho Specialist/Surgeon in the Orange County area of Southern California. Does anyone have any recommendations? You may email me privately if you wish. I really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance! Lori
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 10:56pm
by Lori
i
I DO!
Who need's a HAHA this afternoon
Pet Dogs vs. ShowDogs Pet dogs shed .................. Show dogs blow coat. Pet dogs are in heat ......... Show dogs come into season. Pet dogs trot ................... Show dogs gait or move. Pet dogs stand ............... Show dogs stack. Pet dogs get a...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 12:11pm
by I DO!
Interesting Spay/Neuter article
http://mmilani.com/commentary-200509.html
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 10:52pm
by food for thought
2008 Harrisburg show
Does anyone have a copy of the 2008 Harrisburg show? It aired on Animal planet in July. If so please e mail me privately. Thanks in advance.
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 2:09am
by L Wallace
yep, another food question
has anyone tried purina mills exclusive brand? it is a division of purina....they have a lamb and rice formula with NO soy, corn or gluten. $37/35lb bag. purina does not recognize the weight circles, but at the feed store, you buy 6 and the 7th is free. was not t...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 4:24pm
by jeannette scott
n
Bitch in heat
I have a house guest with a Bitch in heat.The bitch is in one room in a crate He is leaving Tuesday am. How long will the "furmones"scent linger on in and out side? How can I take the furmones scent out of my house. Any suggestions? Thanks
Last Post: Dec 7, 2008 3:57pm
by Newbie
Winston Salem Results ?
Any one with wins from Winston. Think they show early again.
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2008 10:27am
by Southland Breede...
Looking for a ride
Hello everyone. I am looking for a ride for one of my dogs from Iowa to Colorado areas. Will travel to meet anyone if available. Please e-mail me privately. Thanks
Last Post: Dec 6, 2008 8:43am
by Ryan Chambers
l
Lab
Can males tell?
Is there a different smell in a pregnant bitch that males can pick up on? I have a bitch that was bred several weeks ago (too early to tell) and a male that at times acts as if she was still in heat doing alot of sniffing and occasionally wanting to mount.
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2008 12:30pm
by Lab
George Heitzman
For those of you that have not heard George Heitzman recently suffered a severe stroke on the way to Illinois to judge a show. Barb was also headed to that show. George is an all breed judge, but fairly well known in Labrador circles as is his long time friend Barb...
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2008 6:58pm
by Sadie Moore
LAST CHANCE TO HELP LABMED
We only have 2 more days to try to raise funds through our reviews of various businesses. If you signed up to help us already please consider writing a review or two as we have a group of people who signed up to help but haven't written any yet. If you haven't signed...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2008 12:49am
by Please help
b
barb
Labrdor Life Line Pampered Chef
Hi everyone, Thank you for your support of Labrador Life Line. As you may be aware, our funds are very low at this time. We really need your help to be able to continue to help this breed that we all love so much. We have a great way to help while also getting...
Last Post: Nov 24, 2008 8:23pm
by barb
Making Clemson shows a major
For those in the VA, NC, SC, GA, FLA area. We are trying to make Clemson shows a major. New date this year January 3 and 4. MBF is the superintendent. Would really appreciate people thinking about this. Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2008 1:41pm
by E. Mayo
judge--George Heitzman
Just recieved a note the Judge George Heitzman suffered a stroke this past weekend and is hospitalized in Chicago. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2008 1:39pm
by breeder
LABMED need your help, not neccesarily your money.
This is a fundraiser for LABMED that only takes a little time and no money on your part. It give you the opportunity to rate your local businesses of any type. Please take a few minutes to register and rate, it will help labradors in need of medical help. Our goal is...
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 3:22pm
by LABMED rep
t
tina
What they do??
I am not from States. I am just curious to know that what do mostly Labrador people do?? Are most of them farmers? Are most of them Business men? Are they in service? Just share..........
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 10:09am
by tina
LLL needs help
Dear Friends and Supporters of Labrador Life Line, As you know, Labrador Life Line was created to provide financial assistance for purebred Labrador Retrievers in need. This assistance often makes the difference between staying with their forever family, or being...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 10:04am
by Labrador Life Li...
t
tinaj
Girl Whelping
Can someone point me in the direction of the thread of goodies for a girl in whelp? Thanks. I am on my way to the grocery store.
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2008 12:20pm
by tinaj
Piedmont Trophies.......
I want to thank everyone for their support over the years enabling the LRC Piedmont club to hold our Specialties. Without your support we couldn't do it. We are again soliciting sponsorships for our 2009 Back to Back Specialties, that will be held February 7 -8,...
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2008 9:43am
by Sallie Wright
Any news from MD - SundaY????
Any news from Maryland - Sunday????
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2008 9:37pm
by Stuck At Home
Columbus, Ohio- Sunday -Any Results?
Would love to hear. Thanks!
Last Post: Nov 16, 2008 11:02am
by Lab Breeder
tennessee drug dog sold on internet auction....just info, black labrador
http://www.nopuppymills.com/forum//showthread.php?t=54564492
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 1:05am
by ritva juutilaine...
OHIO SHOWS THIS WEEKEND
Just wondering, I need to bring my chocolate boy, Belquest Easy Ryder home after the Ohio shows. Hopefully he will get his last 2 points before he comes! LOL! Just wondering if anyone on this forum knows someone that will be there, that could bring Ryder nearer to...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2008 7:38pm
by claudia
l
Linda
Health Clinic
There was a health clinic this past Jan. 27, in Ct. I've forgotten which kennel club hosted it? And, will it be held again? It was for hips/elbows, eyes, chip, thyroid and cardiac.
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2008 10:40am
by Linda
d
DebiR
Bellville Shows In December
I am thinking about entering the Bellville Ill shows in December and was wondering if it would be a major? I know alot depends on the weather. If they are calling for ice I won't venture out either. Entries close 11.19. It would be nice to know if anyone else is goin...
Last Post: Nov 10, 2008 9:33am
by DebiR
Results from Roseland
Any results from the Roseland circuit?
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2008 12:50pm
by Curious
movie
coming out in december http://msn.guiadasemana.com.br/MSN/film.asp?ID=11&cd_film=2237&cd_city=1
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2008 11:13am
by Marley & me
t
Traci
RDLRC results Thursday
Thursdays results were: Judge Kendall Herr Best of Breed Ch Danbridge Empress Josephine owned by Marilyn Meewes Best of Winners/Winners Bitch Hollyridge Lobuff Tupence owned by Lisa Weiss and Julie Quigley-Smith Best of Opposite Sex Ch Buttonwood Stone Cliff True...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2008 1:04am
by Traci
Another location change!!!!
After having the original showsite compromised by a Baseball Tournament, HDLRC has negotiated a wonderful new spot within the park. Yes, it is different than the first change, so note directions below carefully! Bottom line: you will see us as you are arriving at...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2008 11:44pm
by HDLRC Specialty ...
s
Sarita
Mid-Jersey All Breed Health Clinic
We still have some openings available, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Feel free to x-post/fwd to All-breed lists as well. Announcement: ALL BREED HEALTH CLINIC SPONSORED BY THE MID-JERSEY LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB, INC NOVEMBER 23, 2008 -- 8:00...
Last Post: Nov 5, 2008 11:32pm
by Sarita
Looking for a New Food or Reviews?????
If you are ever contemplating a food change and would like some reviews check out this Golden web site. Some foods don't have a ton of reviews but it can give you a general idea and maybe help just a little. http://www.topgoldenretrieversites.net/cgi-bin/database...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 2:30pm
by Dog Food
Show site change!!!!!!
Hi, all, To notify you all of a last minute specialty change: On Friday evening we became aware that there will be a large softball tournament at Marie Kerr Park on the fields adjacent to our usual show site. The tournament will be on Friday - Sunday, necessitat...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 11:50am
by HDLRC Specialty
write in
I "wrote in" "James" for President!!!! LOL!!!! oh, for newbies...he's on the Beechcroft site!! Thank God this is almost over
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 9:21am
by Labrador for Pre...
Another Puppy Mill closed
Dogs Rescued From Puppy Mill Posted: Nov 2, 2008 06:36 PM EST Updated: Nov 3, 2008 09:27 AM EST FEATURED VIDEO Dogs Rescued From Puppy Mill Nearly 100 cocker spaniels and poodles were packed into cages without any food or water....
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2008 10:41am
by Breeder
3 Labs in shlter
Did anyone see the Inside edition last night about the 3 labs living in a shelter?? I watched the video and it made me cry they are very GORGEOUS and loved very much I feel for this couple he was ill and they lost there home due to medical bills and now they go to vi...
Last Post: Nov 1, 2008 9:31am
by Breeder of Hunt...
a story which makes you say -= awwwwwwwwwww
http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/10393478
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2008 7:27pm
by Cute Warning
Hiatal Hernia
Has anyone ever had a dog, any breed, diagnosed with a hiatal hernia?
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2008 11:36am
by wondering??
Judge
Can someone Please tell me what Mrs. Betty-Anne Stenmark likes in a lab?
Last Post: Oct 24, 2008 12:20pm
by Breeder
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 7:28pm
by Nancy Rudgers
c
CM
OT - GREAT NEWS for Military Dogs!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/21/war.dogs.hospital.ap/index.html
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 9:42am
by CM
Conformation
Can someone Please tell me what Mrs. Betty-Anne Stenmark likes in a lab?
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 6:26am
by Breeder
l
Laura
Mid Jersey LRC
I would like to Thank everyone involved with the Mid Jersey LRC for the excellent show this week. Your committee and crew are marvelous and certainly committed to their cause. Everyone from the Ring Stewards to the lunch ladies to the photographer had their detai...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2008 8:59am
by Laura
Thurs Reserve Winners from Mid Jersey?
Any more info avavilable? Today's results?
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2008 11:48am
by Have a Lab there...
m
Maria
NLR - looking for No. Cal Boxer recs
Please email me off line with breeders that you respect and any other boxer tips that you may have. I am helping a friend get educated prior to committing. Thanks!
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2008 8:36pm
by Maria
c
CM
The Chai Story - PLEASE READ!
http://thechaistory.blogspot.com/2008/08/chai-story.html
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 9:21am
by CM
Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back
Please read this article and SIGN THE PETITION. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081014/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/iraqi_puppy
Last Post: Oct 14, 2008 1:01pm
by breeder
Spirit of St. Louis Labrador Retriever Club Specialty
Entries close this Wednesday October 15th. I forgot today was a holiday, but you can still get your entry in through Entries on Time, Inc. call 800-992-8955. Your entries can still be accepted.
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 10:33pm
by Patty Wilcox
Upcoming HDLRC Specialty Show reminder- Entries close 10/22/08
Just a quick reminder to all who may be interested in attending the upcoming 5th and 6th annual High Desert Labrador Retriever Club Specialty Shows on Saturday November 8th and Sunday November 9th, 2008. Entries close at 6pm on 10/22, so less than 2 wks away!...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 3:11pm
by J. Musella
Raleigh-Durham Specialties Close Wednesday, October 15th
Please come and join us for a great time in Smithfield, North Carolina. Great outlet mall just minutes away. The show dates are November 6 and 7. Regular class Judges are Kendall Herr and Janis Grannemann. Sweeps Judges are Marion Daniel and Lori Rudy.
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 8:53am
by Stephanie Danger...
Spirit of St. Louis Labrador Retriever Specialty
Reminder, entries close next wednesday October 15th! If anyone still needs a premium they should be available on our website or you can e-mail me privately for a premium.
Last Post: Oct 9, 2008 10:26pm
by Patty Wilcox
Update: MA MSN/BSL Bill Scheduled for Hearing!
Update: MA MSN/BSL Bill Scheduled for Hearing! Print This Article [Thursday, October 09, 2008] Massachusetts House Bill 5092 has been referred to the Joint Committee on Municipalities and Regional Government, and is tentatively scheduled for public hearing o...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2008 3:32pm
by Gina in PA
s
Sarita
MJLRC 20/20 clinic
Sorry to bother everyone again, but with all the voicemail and email messages I'm getting, I felt this would reach a lot more people at once. This is NOT a satellite clinic. There are NO LONGER ANY satellite clinics with Optigen. Feel free to drop off swabs, or bl...
Last Post: Oct 9, 2008 11:11am
by Sarita
RDLRC Specialty
Don't forget the early closing. Oct. 15th. Two back to back specialty shows, Nov. 6th and 7th. Very good judges. Come have fun. Village Motor Lodge, Smithfield, N.C. Lots of space for dogs and people.
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2008 12:55pm
by Don't forget !
a
Angie
Transport Needed From National Specialty to Ohio
Is anyone from the Ohio area or surrounding states going to the LRC National Specialty show that can give a ride on their way back home to a 9 year old lab ? A crate can be provided if needed. Please contact me privately. wetherwell@redbird.net TIA
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 4:57pm
by Angie
low fat food
My bitch has a tendency to gain weight easily so I feed her a quality low fat food that she does very well on. I just bred her though and I'm wondering if I should switch to a "whole" version of the food, and if so, when is the best time to do it?
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2008 5:41pm
by just bred
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2008 6:07pm
by breeder
d
diane
Stem cell therapy for dogs
Hello, Thought this might be of interest. http://www.ktvu.com/video/17543406/index.html
Last Post: Sep 25, 2008 10:50am
by diane
l
Laura
Huron River weather
Looks like the weather Gods are on our side for the show. Huron River weather sounds perfect with temps from 68 to 75 for a high and partly cloudy all three days, and in the 50's at night. See you there!
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 4:59pm
by Laura
LabraData Reminder and future plans
If any of you have submitted a dog to be entered into LabraData, but have not sent a copy of the registration yet, please take a few minutes to email or snail mail it to the filemanager. As of this morning we have 46 entries waiting for registrations. We would very m...
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 2:59pm
by LabraData Board ...
j
JT
Food Grade Plastic/Stainless Steel Dog Food Storage Containers
I was wondering if any of you had a favorite manufacturer or type of food grade plastic or stainless steel container for kibble. If plastic, I would like it to be made of non-leaching food grade material. Stainless steel would be the optimum choice, but cost could be...
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 12:18pm
by JT
Weather forecast for LRCGD Specialty
For those interested in the impact of weather on the LRCGD Specialty - there isn't much!!! Forecast is: Friday - Mostly sunny, high of 83, lo of 52 Saturday - 30% chance of isolated T-storms, high of 74, lo of 51 (our isolated T-storms typically occur in the...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 12:13pm
by Greg Lynch
Do young pups grind their teeth?
I had a person ask me this. Said her new pup "grinds his teeth" How is this possible?
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 10:17am
by Mrs. MicGillacut...
Lose a Jacket at SMLRC???
Hi, If anyone lost a denim jacket at SMLRC this past weekend I have it.
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2008 5:01pm
by Michelle Lewis
Pawtucket
Unfortunately I could not attend the North Stoning ton Conn show this year.Pawtucket is the best show....Would someone be so kind to post the class results for the boys. I appreciate it ..Thanks
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2008 2:41pm
by New York Breeder
NAIA Trust
NAIA TRUST Here is an example of the great work they are doing in fighting anti-dog legislation. If you belong to a dog club, please ask them to add NAIA Trust to the list of charitable organizations they donate to. The next state could be yours! *******PERMI...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2008 11:59am
by Joan McInnis
Catalog Ads
Bare Bones Catalog Advertisements Send your camera-ready ads for the catalog by Friday, October 3, 2008. The quality of ANY camera-ready copy offered for ads will be limited by our reproduction capabilities (this is not the Spring Specialty catalog ). Unless yo...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2008 11:31am
by Bare Bones
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 5:31pm
by valwhalen
Andrew MacArthur's email?
If anyone happens to have a current email address or phone number for Andrew, can you email me privately? Thanks, Greg
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 3:08pm
by Greg Lynch
2009 LRCC National Specialty
LRCC 2009 National Specialty Hi all, Come and join us in Friendly Manitoba next August 6-9, 2009 for the LRCC 2009 National Specialty Show being hosted by the River City Labrador Enthusiasts! There will be Sweepstakes, Conformation, Obedience Trial, Junior...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 2:43pm
by Michelle Delalia...
f
foodie
Grain-free food: potato vs grain
I was just looking over the ingredients of some of the grain-free foods and one question comes to mind: Why is it supposed to be so much better to replace grain with potato? Is it a digestability factor? An allergy factor perhaps? I do like the idea of having les...
Last Post: Sep 20, 2008 6:46pm
by foodie
O/T new domain, renewal coupon codes for .com or .net
From a non-lab related board. $6.99 .COM domains at GoDaddy Use Coupon code: OYH3 Coupon has been working for at least 2 years that I have used it. It also works for renewals, and multiple years .NET domains i just used code gdbb776 to get $7.50 t...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 11:37pm
by Go Daddy
MBF closed!
Just got this from MBF, so if you are waiting to enter shows, read this: Dear Dog Fancier - The MB-F, Inc. computer system including InfoDog will be down for upgrades beginning Friday, September 19, 2008 at 6:00PM EDT. Service will be restored no later than Monda...
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 4:33pm
by Claudia-Von Haus...
MASS HB 5092 Letter writing points for Mass Residents!!!!
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/issues/alert/?alertid=11909786&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 2:44pm
by Gina in PA
Another Food Recall
There has been another food recall. All affected brands are listed here. http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/marspetcare09_08.html
Views: 523   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 6:50pm
by Stacy Quake- Hun...
Rochester MN
Did anyone go to the Rochester MN show today?? any results?
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 11:56am
by wondering
t
tina j
Flooring
Does anyone use AligiFlex Plus Flooring? Any feedback would be great.
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2008 9:30pm
by tina j
Huron River LRC - Specialty Show Closing Date TODAY
For those of you still interested in entering the Huron River LRC specialty, this is a friendly reminder that entries close this afternoon. You can enter online at www.specialtydogshows.com Michelle
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2008 11:05am
by Michelle@Infinit...
REMINDER - LRCGD ENTRIES
Just a quick reminder - entries for the LRCGD Specialty close tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8pm! Fedex can still get them there - hope to see everyone!
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 2:33pm
by Greg Lynch
Eye/Heart/Microchip Clinic - Sep 14
I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that the Lake Erie LRC is sponsoring an Eye/Heart/Microchip clinic on Sunday, Sep 14 at K9U in NE Ohio. There are several morning spots and just a couple afternoon spots still available. Please visit out club websi...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2008 9:28pm
by Judy S - LELRC
NLR but worthy, Can you help?
Hi All, My niece is doing a walk for breast cancer next week and for her to be able to be in the walk she needs to raise a minimum amount of money, here is the link for those who can help with a donation Krissy's walk for breast cancer Apparantely all of her si...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2008 2:58pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
Jersey Skylands pics
Does anyone know if there are any pics available? TIA
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2008 10:27pm
by curious on this
JSLRC - Day 1 Supported Entry at Big Apple Sporting Society
Results are posted on the Club Website: http://www.jerseyskylandslrc.com/EventResults&Photos.htm Photos will be added when available.
Last Post: Sep 5, 2008 6:17am
by JSLRC Webmaster
a
Aquila
Florida and W Volusia KC grounds
For all looking at shows in Deland, Fl....... I just spoke to show chair and he said grounds look good. Little standing water in RV hookup areas, but even if more rain comes the show areas will be fine and he will be able to move things around for the RVs. Jus...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2008 11:36am
by Aquila
Optigen Test Reports
Has anyone had experience ordering 2 tests from Optigen (PRA & RD/OSD)? I got the PRA report in the mail last week, but haven't heard anything on the RD. Is it standard that the results would be mailed separately & so long apart? Thanks.
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 9:47pm
by New-Bee
Description of PennHIP evaluation and comparison with OFA
In the process of researching elbows, I've been looking at breeds with high rates of dysplasia. In the process, I found some really interesting articles on the Rottie national club website. Here's one: http://www.amrottclub.org/health_pennhip.shtml Kate
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 10:20am
by Kate Fulkerson, ...
not labrador related but good to know about this "handbag" dog breeders
do have a look at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1050747/How-tiny-handbag-dogs-bred-conditions-horrific-cruelty.html. if still wanting to have one of these celebreties little dogs!
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 8:04am
by sylvia liebrecht...
Check out this site
Hearts United for Animals is a wonderful organization that needs your help. Several hundred dogs have been rescued by HUA this year and currently there are 750 dogs in three mills that need to be rescued. The dogs who are currently at HUA need to be adopted to make r...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 10:04pm
by Waiting for Good...
z
zandi
mini-tube vs clone, camelot
Hello, I would like some information on mini-tube, and how it compares to clone, camelot, icg (synbiotics) What is your success rate? Thanks
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 9:15am
by zandi
p
PRLRC
PRLRC Back-to-Back Specialties/Entries close Wed 9/3
Just a reminder that entries close a week from today, Wednesday September 3rd..New this year, we are offering Junior Showmanship both days! Thursday: Jeff Gilmore - Dogs/Intersex Marilyn Prior - Bitches Kate Perry - Sweeps Sonny Ambrosio - Reg Obedience & JS...
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 9:02am
by PRLRC
SMLRC Specialty - Reminder-Closes Wednesday, Sept 3rd!!
Just a gentle reminder that our Specialty closes this next Wednesday, September 3rd. PLEASE remember the LABOR DAY HOLIDAY when mailing your entries and account for an extra day of mailing.
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2008 11:28pm
by Michelle Lewis
Springfield
Any news of Springfield??????????
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2008 1:04pm
by Breeder
AB 1634 dying but not yet dead
The California Senate voted on AB 1634 this morning and went down to defeat. 5 - Yes 27 - No Unfortunately it looks like Senator Padilla has been granted "reconsideration" which means that he can call for another vote prior to August 31. This time he won't be ab...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 2:49pm
by We are soooo Clo...
Sierra Vista LRC Room Available
I had reserved a room at the beautiful Alta Sierra Village Inn in Grass Valley For Fri,Sat.& Sunday nights and cannot go. If anyone wants to take this room please let me know. It's a great place to stay and very difficult to get reservations at this place. H...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 11:03am
by Victoria
New entry form
Just a note to let people know the new dog submittal form is up. We had hoped to have it at the beginning of the week, but life is what happens while you are making plans I hope those who found the submittal process a bit confusing will like the new form - it in...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 9:27am
by Maureen Gamble, ...
domesticsale.com?
http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/228159.html I hit the wrong part of a web page and I got this. Another place to sell pups?
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2008 12:00am
by Another/site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet