Start a New Topic 
48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Nice Spotlight ads Jill
Happy New Year to everyone! Beautiful spotlight ads! 2009 Specialties should be wonderful with all these gorgeous dogs out there!
Views: 882   Replies: 33
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 12:45am
by *
d
Diane
Labrador checks!
Does anyone have a website they can recommend that has cute checks you can order with Labs on them TIA
Views: 583   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 11:20pm
by Diane
Do they make puppies like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foexis5nEtA&NR=1 Would be fun. :)
Views: 474   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 9:22pm
by Feverish for pup...
m
Missy
test reports for EIC
Does the University that does the testing for EIC have the results posted anywhere on their website? Is there any way we check who has been done so far?
Views: 336   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 8:53pm
by Sherry L. Anders...
Hit count for Spotlight dogs
How is it possible for one dog to have about 93 hits, and another dog to have over 3500 in about 12 hours? Do these hit counts really work? Why such a discrepancy?
Views: 671   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 4:09pm
by broken graphic
slow, cold sperm
I brought my boy in to collect him this morning, had collected 2 days ago for a breeding. When I collected this morning, those swimmers were swimming kind of slow (not dreadfully, just noticably)...is it because he came in from 12 degree weather that could have effe...
Views: 449   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 2:59pm
by breeder
ULRA UKC Specialty January 17 in NEW JERSEY
For those who have been debating to try the UKC, maybe you were looking for an UKC area show, or maybe you want to start looking for points already in 2009 for top 10, the ULRA will be hosting an UKC specialty show in conjunction with the Garden State Kennel Club Jan...
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 2:51pm
by Christina T
Kennel License
Have any of your breeders in Ohio had your kennel license held up because you now need a vendor license? When I called about not getting my kennel license back, I was asked by the person answering the phone, do you show dogs and breed? I said, what does my hobby ha...
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 12:58pm
by What County?
s
SDL
Deland Shows
Does anyone know any results from Deland?
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 10:58am
by SDL
pup food
I'm looking for a new puppy food, I use to use Solid Gold 2 yrs ago but don't like there new formula. Looking for something that is basic not full of stuff, easy to digest.
Views: 338   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 10:56am
by breeder
kinked tail - to keep or not?
My pick bitch puppy has a small kink at the very end of her tail. You can't see the kink, but due to the kink the twizzle at the end of her tail is open, which is not normal, and you can feel it when you run your hand down it. Is this a deal breaker? How much will...
Views: 554   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 9:32am
by spine
RE- progesterone level 38ng
We did a transcervical November 5,,progesterone level 38ng. Wanted to post the details, whelped January 1 first male didn't make it.. 4 live females, 4 live males all doing well Jo
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 8:16am
by shalane
Update on the preg girl with the discharge
Hi everyone! A couple people mentioned they would like an update when my chlt girl had her pups. Well, she's on the meds for the vaginal infection and seems to be getting better. She finaly delievered her pups yesterday, and so far so good. They all seem healthy. The...
Views: 440   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 7:49am
by Nancy Rudgers
leash training NEED ADVICE!
I have a 6 month old female who is totally out of control on a leash. I have been trying to get her used to the leash for months now to no avail. She acts like a nut when pressure is applied to move forward and she starts, leaping and rolling around like a lunati...
Views: 630   Replies: 31
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 11:14pm
by Lisa M
puppy staph infection?
I have a litter here, 4 weeks old, that has several pups with hair loss around muzzle, some around eyes, some crustiness and skin peeling, mild swelling at those sites. No pustules at all. Inside of ears is normal, bellies are normal, and the bridge of nose is norm...
Views: 478   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 11:02pm
by Maybe?
c
Cathy
Swollen Penis
I know I got someone's attention with that one. Anyhow, a dog I sold (about 6 years old, neutered, on seizure medication) has developed an extremely swollen and uncomfortable penis. At least that is what his looks are trying to tell us. He's on Metacam and B...
Views: 643   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 7:43pm
by Ellie
g
Gail R
Heads up on Mr Conastra
He has called me twice in the last week, looking for a Lab pup. I told him the first time I didn't have anything available. This time he got my name from the LQ. This is 4 years in a row, that he has contacted me. .
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 5:29pm
by Gail R
k
Kelly
grass all gone
Question: A small fenced area for the pups has been destroyed by older dogs. it's just loam left and a few pieces of grass.I need an idea of what to put in there in place of grass right now. Most of all paddocks were turf believe it or not and they for the most part...
Views: 629   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 4:39pm
by Hummmm
Canine Cipro
Can someone remind me what the canine equivalent of Cipro is called?
Views: 362   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 4:29pm
by Tari
Need Speciality Dates Please
I need to put in for vacation time at work. Could someone tell me what are the dates for the following Lab speciality shows? Potomac-April Miami Valley-May Pittsburg-June thank you very much!
Views: 439   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 2:39pm
by Lab Lover
k
Kelly
poop eater
A friend just got a older girl, very nice girl. She has started to eat some poop in the yard.(dog poop)Do you supose she is lacking something in her diet. I've had horses lick the dirt to get some mineral they were missing, but I haven't had a poop eater. So what ca...
Views: 512   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 2:16pm
by Maria
EUKANUBA
We are back from Long Beach still so excited about the wonderful wins by ZEUS and PARIS. BIG WIN for Toni and Lorraine with ZEUS! Was Great to see Louis there from PR. Congrats to Barbara on her lovely boy going BBB. MOST IMPORTANTLY the Labrador Owner support in...
Views: 630   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 1:25pm
by Alfredo Vallejo
Leather leads
Looking at getting another leather lead. Have had the same one for almost 7 years. Love it. Need to get another one and can't find the company that I got the first one from. Any suggestions. Mine was thin but very durable. TIA
Views: 598   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 1:13pm
by Alfredo Vallejo
tails
about the beautiful tails............ I know that the lab tail should be wrapped around, I have a beautiful 1 year old girl and she has finally stopped shedding ! But her tail is wrapped around at the base and then the rest of it kinda sticks out. Do you think it wi...
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 12:52pm
by Lab Breeder
concrete sealer
What is the best and safest concrete sealer to use in a dog run area.
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 6:41am
by Travis
Does it "calm them down"?
I have a seven year old male Labrador I am thinking about neutering. He's physically fine, he is just not used much for stud, and it does not seem worth my while to keep him intact for that rare person that would want to breed to him. And all my bitches are too rel...
Views: 488   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 1:45am
by Linda Wyatt-deGr...
Need contact info on owner of "Dauber"
I don't know who the owner of this dog is and I need to know if anyone has contact info....phone and email... "Dauber" Willcare's Leisure Suite Larry Thanks ahead of time!
Views: 695   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 1:10am
by Cathy
Happy New Year!
Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year from snowy Rhode Island! (can't wait to see the spot light dogs and bitches tomorrow!)
Views: 262   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 12:05am
by Tina
Sam's discontinuing Exceed Chicken & Rice
My Sam's Club--and supposedly yours, too--has discontinued the Exceed Chicken and Rice dog food. It still carries the Lamb and Rice, which I have at least temporarily switched to although the fat and protein content is lower than in the C&R. I'm wondering what fo...
Views: 884   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 6:02pm
by Diane
help! puppy with tiny round sore
I have 1 puppy with a tiny round sore on her stomach. I took her to the vet, and they did skin scrape & another test with a blue light, and did not see any thing. They wanted to know if we had any other puppies with the same problem. I said no, until today. I gave...
Views: 508   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 4:00pm
by Tiffany
a
anon
Fox Red Sires
Can anyone give me names of yellow fox red males available for stud? I have a very short list and maybe I missed one.
Views: 952   Replies: 27
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 3:50pm
by Eleonore Diehr
Dual Sired Litters
Any body have actually had a litter that was a dual sired litter? Seems that all I have heard of ended up being sired by just one dog.....Bitches last litter just looking to see if it actually worth trying. Thanks Bridget
Views: 728   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 3:43pm
by Breeder
Attention all cat lovers
We recently adopted a rescue cat through PetSmart. She was being fed their brand of kitten food Authority. I am not familiar with the brand. It has been years since we had a kitten and our last cat was fed special food from the vet as he had problems with crystals....
Views: 636   Replies: 22
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 3:24pm
by LabinNYC
Grain-free Foods?
Before this gets buried too far down, I thought I would bring it up again. Does anyone out there have information, or links to information, about grain-free diets? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*...
Views: 313   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 3:16pm
by Denise C
Vit C and growing pups
How many of you supplement your youngsters with Vit C? What is the rationale behind this?
Views: 380   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 1:30pm
by No Ester
limp question
My 8 month old bitch sometimes limps when she gets up after sleeping. It doesn't happen all the time and I never see it once she has been up and moving around for a little while. It is definitely in the front. I plan to take her to the vet when the closing da...
Views: 459   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 1:07pm
by Sherry
t
Tony
on the passing of Gerlinde Hockla 12/29/08
WHAT A LIFE ! MY FRIEND GERLINDE WAS BORN IN GERMANY AND SURVIVED THE WAR LIVING ON HER GRANDMOTHER'S FARM. MANY TIMES THEY LIVED IN THE BASEMENT OF THE HOUSE TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE BOMBINGS.SHE TOLD ME STORIES OF FEEDING SOLDIERS,GERMANS,AND THEN AMERICANS AS T...
Views: 1106   Replies: 21
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 8:39am
by Wendy Ernst, DVM
d
Debi
Tylan How Much??
I just got some Tylan powder and was wondering how much to use in a 1 gallon jug of water. I am going to put it in the dogs travel water/show water just to keep things firm. TIA!
Views: 389   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 10:10pm
by but...
for sale
Does anyone know of any small kennel's for sale anywhere in the US?? We have been thru exhaustive searches and can't find anything that we can afford. We have 9 dogs, and need to move soon! Thanks!
Views: 1090   Replies: 21
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 9:05pm
by ann kramer estep
j
Jill
Spotlight Ads
Hi guys, and gals. Spotlight Ads for the annual Two-Fer are now offically closed AND counted. Tune in on the 1st to see 47 amazing Spotlight Dog (and Bitches, of course) Thanks to everyone who submitted an Ad , and also a big thank you to those of you who ha...
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 7:05pm
by Jill
Introduction
I have had a little look at this forum after speaking with Maureen Gamble (Hi Maureen) and think it is time I said hello. Some will already know me from the Yahoo lists. I live in Western Australia and have had Labs since 1975. I have had Maltese since 1977. My...
Views: 699   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 5:33pm
by Olivia Nankivell
Sandra Balfe
I need to get in touch with Sandra Balfe the photographer.Does anyone have an E Mail address for her? If you have, could you E Mail it to me ASAP. Many Thanks Lesley
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 4:42pm
by 5"9"115lbs
Grain-free Foods?
I am doing some research on grain-free diets, but most of my search results end up being an advertisement for a particular brand of grain-free food. I'm looking for pros and cons of grain-free diet with detailed explanations. Links to research data would be even...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 3:46pm
by Denise C
adding on muscle mass / weight
My 10 month old is looking a little on the thin side for my tastes and his breeder's. He's feeding Canidae ALS protein 24 fat 14.5. From what information I've gotten from the breeder, many from his line are not great eaters. I have trouble getting him to finish 4-...
Views: 696   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 1:25pm
by performance
s
Sue
insulated rectangle dog houses suitable cold weather
I was writing the members of the forum to see if any of you know of any companies that are making insulated rectangle dog houses.Suitable for most labradors. I am looking for warmth and easy to clean houses. Something that has the compressed styrofoam...
Views: 549   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 1:06pm
by Jen
l
Lori
Idiopathic Vestibular Disease ?
Hello~ I am hoping I can find some help here for a friend. Her 12 year old girl is having some issues and she emailed this to a group of us looking for advice. I immediately thought of you guys. I am hoping someone can offer experience and/or advice for Katie....
Views: 477   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 10:54am
by our experience
j
jen l
Gerlinde Hockla
This was just emailed to me this am from Tony Emilio, who was very good friends with Gerlinde. It is with deep sadness that I report the passing of my good friend,Gerlinde,early this morning. I will let you know more information as it develops. A note of condolen...
Views: 625   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 10:37am
by Gladys Rogers
Giving wrong information
I received a phone call today from a person is south florida inquiring on a puppy. I'm in Florida also. According to this person she spoke to a breeder who said they showed, and no long bred chocolates because they were prone to hip dysplasia. So, I of course g...
Views: 845   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 11:23pm
by Agree
j
Joan
Dog drulling from right side of mouth
If anyone has had experience with their Lab drulling from one corner of the mouth I would like to hear all about it. The drulling began about 2 1/2 weeks after my 6 yr. old male got his 3 yr. rabbi shot. The vet seems to think it is a salivary gland problem since a...
Views: 467   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 7:29pm
by not an alarmist ...
t
Traci
Potomac catalog ads
It is that time again, believe it or not, to start thinking about your catalog ads for the LRCP spring specialty catalog. The catalog is bought by fellow Labrador lovers from all over the world! Don't miss this chance to show them the pride of your kennel. Deadline i...
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 6:47pm
by Traci
l
Lisa
Newbie Pet owner in the paper
I am looking for a pup and was directed here. I called a kennel in San Diego today from the paper and they want 1600 for their pups. Then I talked to a breeder who said it's not ethical to advertise in the paper. Just wonder if this is true because the lady seemed...
Views: 752   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 9:16am
by To Post or Not T...
Professional photographers
Anyone able to give me an idea of what a professional photographer charges to take a series of shots of a dog? I'm trying to figure my budget for the upcoming year. Thanks.
Views: 556   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 12:29am
by Discussed Once B...
I saw Marley Last night!!
I saw Marley night and I really liked it. It's hard to keep the tears from coming at the end even if you read the book. My husband like it also. Nice job to all the dogs and puppies that were in the movie!!
Views: 872   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 10:34pm
by K9Advocate
holidays
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! God Bless hope to make it to potomac again this year, times are hard but i have been missing the shows and the great dogs . well see you soon frank&gina
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 9:26pm
by Gaetacreek Labra...
Puppy worming schedule?
Just wondering what schedule most use for worming puppies? We have 3 1/2 week old puppies with loose stools, with some foam & mucus. Just had their first kibble meal (stools were loose before this) Stools were fine - almost too hard before. Tried Goats milk...
Views: 412   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 7:34pm
by Cinderbay
j
jen l
Westminster KC
47 Retrievers (Labrador) 0-0(34-13)0 Wow!! Labs are the top entry again this year!! Good luck to everyone showing!!!! Jen
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 6:55pm
by Darcy Kane
Marley & Me: All In The Family
Just had a great chat with Nancy Martin and her daughter Sandy who is at home for the holidays. Sandy, as you may know, is an actress living in Hollywood and tonight I learned she is in the film "Marley and Me" and she plays none other than the labrador breeder. I t...
Views: 662   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 5:18pm
by movie
c
Carrie
Questionnaire for owners of labs who are "EIC affected" per UMN
I posted on a thread the other day. As some already know, I have a bench bred bitch who has tested to have two copies of the dynamin-1 gene mutation and has been classified by UMN as "Affected," but has never collapsed. The more I hear about other peoples' results,...
Views: 1108   Replies: 66
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 3:51pm
by not chicken litt...
seizure detecting dogs
The parents of a 12 yo girl with new onset of epilepsy are looking to find a dog for her that might help detect the aura of the seizures. Where would I direct these caring people, so that they might help their daughter? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Views: 360   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 9:34am
by John Buchanan
Championship Points
Is there a website that tells you how many Championship points a dog has?
Views: 564   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 11:14pm
by RM
Waterleas Kennel
Am looking for information on Ch Waterleas Decoy. Is Waterleas kennel still in business? Appreciate any help
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 11:09pm
by Debbie Darche, D...
A must watch Pizza dough video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tSQWowCws I won't tell you why but you much watch this video. I was searching for bread machine pizza dough recipe and ended up here. Who would have thought I would end up laughing out loud about Labradors! A must see! :) Michelle
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 7:34pm
by Laurie/Redbae
liddle leapin leo
who owns leo ? is it a web page where I can find him ?
Views: 666   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 7:19pm
by Kathy Coleman
Tick Borne Diseases - advice needed (long)
Tess, my 6 y/o yellow girl is not doing well these days, and I'm looking for any and all advice: In 2005 Tess woke up one morning and literally couldn't stand. She had hot, swollen hocks and was very painful. Tick panel done at this time was all negative. My ve...
Views: 432   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 5:25pm
by Susan Bonner
e
El
Chill 5
How long will semen generally stay viable inside the bit_h if Chill 5 was used? Insemination was done the day it arrived(overnight).
Views: 611   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 2:24pm
by Breeder 234
results Eukanuba Nationals 2008
Ch. Preton Caruso win the Award of Excellence
Views: 1075   Replies: 40
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 12:48pm
by huh?
leg concern????
I have a puppy who is 4 weeks old today. He was a swimmer puppy that had the typical flat sternum and really wanted to rest in the flat position. We used a jacket as well as always having egg carton foam in the puppy pen and did all we could to get him on his side an...
Views: 448   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 11:23am
by 4 week old pupp...
t
tina
Running on puppies
How many puppies do you run on from one litter?
Views: 659   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 11:08am
by Southland Breede...
Info to share /Marley Movie/ Dalmatian Club Response
I received from the the Dalmatian Club of America's Public Education Committee a response to suggestion and informaton as to what they went through with 102 Dalmatian move when it came out. Here is the reponse "Your question has been forwarded to me as a member of...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 9:37am
by Bluesouth Labs
Do Judges Fault Older Dogs?
I have a pointed, 4 1/2 year old black bitch that's pre-maturely gray around the muzzle. I think she's lovely and would like to continue to show her but I'm wondering if judges are biased against gray hair -- thinking that the bitch is "too old." I know I can continu...
Views: 530   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 27, 2008 9:10am
by Cristina/ Shorew...
this video is just too cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUtPKbMwnRo
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 9:18pm
by Lisa M
Histiocytic sarcoma
Bred a dog that was five and 1/2 years old who died this past fall of histiocytic sarcoma. Never had this issue before. Very, very sad. Would you offer the owners anything in this case? I'm not really sure what to do.
Views: 384   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 8:46pm
by Joy
Favorite Holistic/Human Grade Puppy Foods?
I was wondering what others who feed a more holistic food have liked for weaning/growing puppies? Also, foods that your adults have done well on? TIA.
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 3:51pm
by Foodie
do any of you use a stethescope and listen to heartbeat? Heart Murmer5
Do any of you have your own stethescope and listen to puppy heartbeats, and if so, how do you catch a level 1 or 2 heartmurmer??? Can you detect it at 7 or 8 weeks, and how? I am thinking of getting one, but want to know what to listen for and if I can even learn t...
Views: 351   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 11:24am
by Gregg
Do not take checks from this guy...
Do not accept checks from Daniel Pinho. He canceled payment on a check for TWO pups after he wrote it. Now we're going to court...
Views: 1291   Replies: 31
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 1:09am
by Legalities
Recommendations please...
What do you think is the best reference book for breeding labs? TIA
Views: 1083   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 12:53am
by BRD22
Wishes for the holidays
Just wanted to take the minute here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas to you and to yours from our family here! We've had a wonderful 2 days with family and friends, . Lots of smiles, and hugs and family time for us...and we are plenty grateful for it, and...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 11:58pm
by Tina @ Tyric
OT: Christmas Cheer
I had a delightful Christmas Eve watching a new Christmas video recently released. It is "Jeff Dunham's very special Christmas Special." for those who have not seen Jeff, he is an amazing and very funny ventriloquist. This Christmas special show is so funny I was hoa...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 6:35pm
by Maureen Gamble
Paw protection
Hi all: Do you use anything in very cold weather and ice to protect your dogs paws? I was thinking of maybe a spray? Anyone clips the hair between the toes? Any assistance much appreciated. Michelle
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 2:51pm
by Breeder
n
Nancy
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Labs and you Lab lovers. May the new year bring you health and joy.
Views: 471   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 12:37pm
by Claudia
kitchen floor
Getting ready to redo my kitchen floor. Where my pups spend a good amount of time...What would be your prefrence Ceramic tile, vinyl or laminate? If Ceramic tile what about grout and puppy urine? TIA
Views: 589   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 6:47am
by more floor info
Rianna Noel Schiele
Many already know that Linda Schiele's granddaughter was born prematurely and later on developed cancer. She lost her long battle with cancer early this morning. Linda has asked me to relay this information onto everyone. I will sending a flower arrangement, if an...
Views: 954   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 3:11pm
by Claudia-Von Haus...
stud fees
OK I am a little confused. I like the idea about the $200 non-refundable fee with the balance due prior to registering the litter. What I am unclear on is, how are 1-2 puppy litters handled?
Views: 1265   Replies: 61
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 2:00pm
by Claudia-Von Haus...
NSAID Alternative
I have a 5 year old lab which has developed Arthritis after Orthopedic surgery 2 years ago. I want to try to avoid using NSAID meds, if at all possible. Does anyone have any more holistic alternative suggestions?
Views: 418   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 1:16pm
by Patty/Snowco
c
Corey
Woodhull's Brown To The Bone-June 21, 2006-Dec. 20, 2008
It is with great sorrow that I tell our Labrador friends of the death of a dear chocolate boy, George. George and his big brother, Jackson were able to climb a snow drift in their yard on Cape Cod, and make an escape. His loving owners, Suzanne and Bill, searched thr...
Views: 1354   Replies: 45
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 12:35pm
by Patty/Snowco
Potty area for whelping box?
I was wondering about favorite materials to use in the whelping box potty area? We've been using shredded uninked newspaper, for past litters, but it can be messy. Am considering alternatives. Have mixed feelings about pine shavings, and won't consider using sod...
Views: 522   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 11:28am
by H2Opup
o
otomax
without a Rx??
Long story--too long. Is there any way I can buy this w/o a prescription?
Views: 623   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 12:24am
by same drug
Hazy eye's
My girl's eye's have turned a hazy bluish color, has any had this happen. She act fine, active, great appetite. There hasn't been any discharge with the eye. She is 7yrs old and has always passed her Cerf exam.
Views: 552   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 11:04pm
by sclerosis
k
Kelly
Bladder Stones
A 9 year old pet bitch has been treated for several bladder infections over her life time. This time the vet decided to do an ultrasound instead of just treat the infection and noticed the stones. They opened her up that day and they found 100+ stones! Has anyo...
Views: 346   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 9:54pm
by been there
Stupified
Ok, what would you do? Beautiful stunning boy, prelim'd OFA good, passing elbows, Optigen A1, CERF, wonderful pedigree..... picture of health. Just tested EIC affected
Views: 1105   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 6:12pm
by Leslee Pope
Rabies vaccine reaction????
Has anyone had a dog who had a reaction to a rabies inoculation? One of my pet buyers contacted me with news that her 18 month old male had a reaction of "a lump about the size of a quarter on his leg". The inoculation was ~ 3 weeks ago and she, being concerned, t...
Views: 424   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 3:23pm
by Winger
touchy subject
I know this is a touchy subject, but it has never been discussed here and would like to know what is common courtesy in this area. I sell a pup to a client on co-ownership. They show the dog. Every time dog wins...they "brag, brag, brag" on public forums and em...
Views: 1217   Replies: 37
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 12:55pm
by Give thanks
Pawsitive I.D. Question
The DNA test box says Pawsitive ID "can" test for the following inherent, genetic diseases. Do they go on and give you results for all of these or do you ask for what you want ? And where, do not see where they ask !
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 11:03am
by Jackie, Black Sa...
Enrollment online
I went to the CAR site for the first time and they do not list an option for the Trovan chip. What do you choose for the brand? TY
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 12:52am
by Not as smart as ...
Research Question
Does anyone know who the following kennels are? Edgewater Tite Gunago Moraine TIA!!!
Views: 580   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 8:26pm
by Tite
Looking for a Canine Cryogenic in Ontario?
Hello; Unfortunately the resource that I had is having some licensing issues with his current consulting Vet. Does anyone know any others in Ontario? Preferably near Toronto Thanks
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 3:25pm
by 123
p
Please
Deposits
I know this will probably offend a few people but please be open minded and think seriously about what I am saying before you disregard it or think I am trying to cause trouble. This is a legitimate issue and I want to sincerely ask people to try and make it better w...
Views: 630   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 1:38pm
by LeeAnne Kiefer
Bacon grease to food?
Do you add bacon grease to dog's food? A client said he does it once a week. I am worried about pancreatic problems. Anyone educated in this?
Views: 504   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 12:51pm
by Lab Breeder
On My Soap Box...
I finally decided I couldn’t take not saying anything about 2 subjects that I have seen on the forum. So here goes… First, I want everyone to look at the “Christmas” puppy syndrome from another’s point of view. What is the matter wi...
Views: 1115   Replies: 20
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 9:42am
by Michael Silva
Question about deposits?
We were going to place one of our older dogs. Couple came to look at the dog - we liked the family - they said they wanted her - we took a deposit. We were supposed to get together with them tomorrow for them to take her. They decided not to take her because she...
Views: 517   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 8:13am
by Bluesouth Labs
Optigen and the prcd-PRA Bahamas test
http://www.optigen.com/opt9_impmessage.html
Views: 759   Replies: 22
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 7:55am
by Gregg
Appetite after c-section
Just had a large litter of 12. My girl had to be c- sectioned and ll is going well, but she does not have an increase in appetite. She eats well in the morning and I have more than doubled her regular food amount. Any suggestions to make her appetite increas?
Views: 252   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 11:11pm
by JMO
a
anon
Diane Alpers
I rec'd a phone call last night telling me that Diane, State AKC/Club Rep for Florida died yesterday with a dog in her arms. I only knew Diane as a tremendous resource and support person against neuter laws, etc. So, I am not comfortable in passing specifics on....
Views: 492   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 8:50pm
by anon
Giardia
I have a buyer that now tells me her sister brought over a rescue that has been treated for Giardia but is over the symptoms. Should I let the new pup go home with them?
Views: 521   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 7:17pm
by Cheaper meds
lost "papers"
Puppy buyer has reported they "lost" the application to register their puppy. It cannot be done on-line, mom was co-owned. Does the breeder have to request a duplicate? They are the only one who can do this I think, right? thanks......trying to see who should...
Views: 575   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 6:46pm
by (0)(0)
Happy Birthday - MOM! SHAYNA
Shayna, As I celebrate #13 - I want to wish you a very happy healthy #15! We had a wonderful birthday so far = played in the ice, ran around with daughter and friends = now off for a nice nap (maybe 4 or 5 hours). Mom and Dad made a lovely healthy cake for m...
Views: 427   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 1:21am
by Leeda
a
Aquila
MRSA in puppies?
A litter of 9 puppies, now 10 weeks, has a boy who was diagnosed with staph infection 4 weeks ago, and, well, he now has MRSA. He has been under Vet care the entire time and gotten the usual low level antibiotics and drops. Of course the infection now spread in 2 d...
Views: 742   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 10:15pm
by Breeder
b
bdr
FDA Warning
FDA warns about chicken jerky dog treats... http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/ComplaintsChicJerky.htm
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 10:14pm
by bdr
hereditary trait
I am looking for someone who knows or can tell me where to look to find out if whether a dog that is toed-in would pass this on to their offspring. I have a 11 month old male who is very nice with the exception of his front feet being toed-in and would like to know i...
Views: 531   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 7:24pm
by Maureen Gamble
d
Deb H.
LABMED MINI -AUCTION THIS WEEK!!
Feel free (and please do!) to crosspost: The LABMED mini-auction is now open. The auction runs Monday, December 15 to 7 PM Pacific (that's 10 PM Eastern) on Saturday, December 20. You can register at http://www.labmed.org/cgi-bin/auction.pl?action=reg You c...
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 6:39pm
by Deb H.
n
Nancy
Holiday Poison Alert
PLEASE CROSSPOST! CKCS CLUB OF NORTHERN ARIZONA Please read this, a big danger for dogs and kids. Karen is doing something to try to stop the sale of this, also the USA nee ds to be strict on what is imported from India and China and we need to be very c...
Views: 656   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 2:46pm
by Dev'Sun Labrador...
LRCPV Match
Just a reminder that the Labrador Retriever Club of Pioneer Valley is having their match on Sunday, January 4, 2009. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!
Views: 491   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 9:40am
by Breeder
l
Linda
OFA ??????
I had my girl OFA prelim. Came back elbow unilateral grade one. Had finals done, came back bilateral elbows grade one. Went for a second final, came back elbows normal. I have little faith in the people who read these xrays.
Views: 811   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 9:08am
by Breeder 2
Lab in Marley
Okay, while I grew up with labs, I am new to the show world. It seems to me the lab in Marley & Me is not very attractive. I know he looks like the real Marley but do you worry this will popularize poorly bred labs?
Views: 733   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 8:23am
by BREEDER
Sick Dogs After the Cleveland IX Shows
I had four dogs at the Cleveland shows last week. I now have two dogs with the runs, one is vomiting. Very slightly elevated temp. Will be at the vet in the morning. Anyone else have a sick dog after those shows? What did they come down with?
Views: 636   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 7:36am
by Very Dirty
n
lisa weiss
Any clip of Lisa Weiss on yesterdays Good Morning America?
Views: 903   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 1:50am
by annon
Looking for a Golden Retriever Breeder in either Indiana or Illinois
I have a friend who wants to find a Golden Retriever Breeder who lives in either Indiana or Illinois. Does anyone have a referral? Thanks for your Help
Views: 287   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 9:55pm
by *bdr*
t
tina
coat
what is defination of correct coat? If coat on the back is like the waves,is it OK or a fault. Please let me know
Views: 541   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 9:16pm
by International
Something to think about
I saw this quote and thought it very appropriate for this board and some of the arguments that ensue - many of them from people who think they are right and won't listen to anyone (we all know who those people are)! "To argue with a person who has renounced the...
Views: 841   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 8:45pm
by Goodsource
k
Kay
Foot Care
I have a dog that took a piece of his front large pad off running in the field. It is the size of a #2 pencil eraser. No flap on it. Any suggestion's on what to do to get it to heal. Has been to the vet twice about it and was told that it would heal by it's self, not...
Views: 411   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 5:55pm
by Nancy Rudgers
j
jen l
Murphy's Law
Murphy's Laws as pertaining to Dog Shows. 1. After trying forever to obtain that elusive second major, you have no problem getting the third major the next day. 2. The novice people that enter every show and drive 8 hours even if you show at 8am will...
Views: 436   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 3:53pm
by Breeder
Any Saturday or Sunday results from Orlando
Have not heard results except for Fridays show.
Views: 431   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 3:04pm
by Sue H
Sucking others ears?
I have a 6 month old male pup that has recently taken to sucking on some of my other dogs' ears. Anyone have any idea why he finds this so pleasurable, as do the one's he's sucking on? They actually come and lay beside him and offer up their ears. No infections or ea...
Views: 438   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 2:54pm
by Lab Breeder
l
Laura
Merry Christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoZ9Rc-W7Wk
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 2:40pm
by Sue
s
squirt
Puppy Runs
What does yellow, curdled milk looking, runny stools usually indicate? Will call vet first thing in the morning. These are 2 1/2 week old pups. They feel good, very active. Just bad diarrhea.
Views: 506   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 1:57pm
by Breeder 30
FYI - Strange Symptoms
On November 14, I, as Starfish Labrador Rescue Network, pulled a very pregnant yellow Lab from a GA pound a couple of hours before they gassed her. I brought her home and she had her pups the night of the 18th into the morning of the 20th. There were 8 total, and ot...
Views: 706   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 19, 2008 12:19am
by Karlene
Betterment of the breed
I received a link to The Horse online magazine that told about the recent development in a nasty disease that primarily affects Arabian horses. http://www.arabianhorses.org/education/genetic/docs/CA_Horse_Genome_Project.pdf It seems that the Arabian people ar...
Views: 972   Replies: 18
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 9:43pm
by Too Scary
3labs
Piedmont Lab Speciality Premium
Where can I get a premium? I need entry forms for the Obedience and Rally. Tried Infodog, but they don't have anything up yet. I'm budgeting now for early 2009 shows. Thanks for any info.
Views: 363   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 8:01pm
by 3labs
Ride for a dog in JanFeb
I would like to find someone from the middle of the country that will be traveling to the Atlanta area for the supported entries in January. I am trying to send a dog to a handler in that area for some shows in February. He will also need a ride back to this area aft...
Views: 428   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 6:32pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Lisa Weiss on TV!
Lisa Weiss will be on the Good Morning America show this morning with Jennifer Aniston!!! She will have a couple of our dogs/pups with her!
Views: 1075   Replies: 18
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 6:17pm
by Linda
a
Angie
Ohio bill DEAD DEAD DEAD
Thank you NRA~
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 5:25pm
by Angie
At what age
do puppies start eating gruel. They are 4 weeks old and I have made up thier gruel...ground up puppy food and water...and they seem not to be eating it. Mom has decided she is through with them and only goes in there on occassion. They must be hungry but they still...
Views: 462   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 3:36pm
by Betty @ Impulse
d
Debi P
OH REALLY Needs Help
I posted last week that Ohio lame duck session is trying to pass through an AR bill with numbers and faxes of senators. Now, they have tried pushing it through -- looks like the vote is on Tuesday. Please people help Ohio as we have also helped other states wit...
Views: 653   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 2:36pm
by Barb/WW
Jersey Skylands Winter Health Clinic
Hi All, Just wanted to let you know Jersey Skylands LRC will again be hosting an All Breed Health Clinic on Sunday, Feb 1, 2009 at Blairstown Animal Hospital. Many services are being offered. The details are on the registration form which can be found on the event...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 1:55pm
by Donna Forte/JSLR...
Is Aleve safe for dogs??
Is Aleve safe for canines? If it is a Nasiad like Duramaxx, what is the difference?
Views: 511   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 12:27pm
by breeder
d
DebiR
NLR Dogs That Need Our Help
Chris gave me permission to cross post this you will have to cut and paste to get to the website. Please think about emailing the news people there. You never know when this could be one of our dogs! Hi All . . . Another ludicrous case developing here in north...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 9:42am
by DebiR
autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Does anyone know if autoimmune hemolytic anemia is hereditary or not? Also, if you placed a pup who was diagnosed with this at 9 months of age what, if anything, would you offer the pup's family??? My contract covers HD, ED, and other known hereditary health i...
Views: 429   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 8:50am
by sad 4 u
If I didn't have dogs...
If I Didn't Have Dogs... I could walk around the yard barefoot and in safety. My house could be carpeted instead of tiled and laminated. All flat surfaces, clothing, furniture, and cars would be free of hair. When the doorbell rang, it wouldn't sound l...
Views: 508   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 8:29am
by byc
l
Linda
AKC coupon
Anyone out there need a coupon for Litter Registration. Email me.
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 8:07am
by H2Opup
ivermectin warning
http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/ComfortisSafety.htm
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 7:07am
by something to rea...
lab fabric
Does anyone know where I can find fabric that has labs on it. I used to be able to find it at any fabic store but have no luck anymore. Would like to cover a chair with some new fabric. Any help would be grateful.
Views: 547   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 11:31pm
by Deb H.
l
Lisa M
Finally!
For those that were interested in the results of the Orlando shows Saturday and Sunday, they are now posted on Onofrio. http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrfmbd?wtshky=CEFL0 http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrfmbd?wtshky=BREV08412384114 Congrats to the winners!
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 9:19pm
by Lisa M
very sensitive to AI
Has anyone ever had a bitch that was super touchy about even trying to do a smear. Mine is 2.5 years old. This is her first breeding and when the vet tries to check her with a swab she flips out. Even before you touch her there. I was going to do an AI but not sure i...
Views: 521   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 6:23pm
by Breeder
Small Ear Canals
It has come to light that several dogs in a litter have small ear canals, (I can barely put my finger in the ear, whereas my other dogs seem to have a good bit of room in the canal) and consequently seem to develop more ear infections. Is this something that breeder...
Views: 337   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 9:06am
by I agree
Joe Biden's puppy?
http://jolindys.com/ was curious, but couldn't find any OFA scores. Maybe because some are imported? "Last week, Biden appeared at the home of Chester County, Pa., breeder Linda Brown and picked out a male German shepherd puppy. News outlets inundated the B...
Views: 792   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 8:52am
by CM
Hip dysplasia chart
At one time I ran across a chart on the different combinations and results on hip clearance breedings and can't seem to find it. Has anyone seen this anywhere that they can direct me to? Thanks.
Views: 556   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 17, 2008 7:20am
by Searching
Patricia McConnell on The Diane Rehm Show
She's a great dog trainer. Should be interesting. Patricia McConnell on The Diane Rehm Show Wednesday, 12/17/08 NPR Join Trisha and Diane Rehm this Wednesday on National Public Radio (WAMU 88.5 locally in Washington, D.C) at 11:00 EST as they talk about Tri...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 9:20pm
by Fan of Trish's
PCRD test available again from Pawsitive ID
I just recieved an email from Pawsitive ID . Apparently they are legally able to offer the PCRD test again at a resonable price. Here is a link http://www.ingen.bs/ I am going back to read it more carefully now myself.
Views: 816   Replies: 41
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 9:03pm
by Lisa M
epilepsy
I have just learned that 2 pups, both males, from 2 litters of the same parents (repeat breeding) have each had seizures. They are 3 and 4 years old now. I am, to say the least, devastated. My question is what should I do as far as my breeding program goes?...
Views: 516   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 7:53pm
by Trudging on
Thyroid and breeding
My bitch missed last season. Her progesterone numbers were right on and the shipped semen looked wonderful yet no puppies. She is due to come in to season after the first of the year. Last month I decided to run blood work on her and her T4 level was 1.3, which is no...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 6:55pm
by Susan ~ Fenwyck
a
Anne
2009 Pittsburgh Specialty
Anyone from the club know when the dates are for the 2009 specialty show? Thanks
Views: 490   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 3:20pm
by Gina in PA
cleveland
CLEVELAND RESULTS???????
Views: 568   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 2:46pm
by LabLover
how much does surgery for blockage cost?
I know it depends on the area of the country and the individual case. My daughter's Lab she got from me just went through this. I don't want to ask her. Her girl is home safe and sound now.
Views: 446   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 2:42pm
by Virginia
Breathing stopping while sleeping - elongated soft palate???
Just when I thought I've heard it all ... A nice 2-year pet puppy has owner concerned, snores and has stopped breathing several times. Wakes up fine. Owner suspected something like "sleep apnea" in humans. Her vet is ready to put the dog under tomorrow, possible...
Views: 434   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 2:18pm
by xbreederx
Optigen clear by parentage/?
While discussing the Optigen tests with a fellow breeder, the discussion shifted to "CLEAR by PARENTAGE". Apparently, according to Optigen, the idea of breeding an A to an A is not a guarantee you will produce get being clear/normal. I thought that sounds parti...
Views: 675   Replies: 31
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 11:43am
by Breeder
Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!
I just heard that Silronray's Van the Man earned his second major today at Tidewater - and went BOB as well. Congratulations to breeder/owner Sylvia and to owner/handler Matt as well as all the "team" that has made Caspar a second home here in the states.
Views: 629   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 7:16am
by Bluesouth Labs
a
Anon
Not sure what to do..Help!
I have a litter of puppies, now 7 weeks old. All are spoken for and ready to go home this coming weekend. Three days ago, the smallest boy was stepped on by his mother during playtime and he had spinal cord/lung damage as a result and died. The vet said where the mot...
Views: 799   Replies: 25
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 7:18pm
by anon
l
Lisa M
Eukanuba 2008
Congrats to all! http://www.akc.org/nationalchampionship/index.cfm?section=breed_results&breed_selection=B|LAB%20|100|Labrador%20Retriever&ax=get_breed_data&ct=1&text_event_number=2008277101 Lisa M
Views: 675   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 7:01pm
by Info
Replacement dog
If someone purchased a dog from you years ago and it ended up with bad hips. Now over the years you have offered a new pup from two or three litters. Now the dog has passed and you offered one last time. (This is a great home and close by.) Don't you think I can just...
Views: 713   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 6:14pm
by BCD
Favorite Judge
I would like to now ho is your favorite judge,that you love to show your dogs to. Thanks for the input!
Views: 708   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 4:04pm
by Lulu
Eukanuba Obedience Invitational
Labs did a great job in the obedience rings. 1st Place OTCH Count Tyler Show Me the Money - owner Petra Ford 4th Place OTCH Westwind Night-Sky of Montana - owner Beth Chapman 2nd place was a Mini Poodle and 3rd place was a Border Collie. Congratulations t...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 3:35pm
by Darlene
d
DebiR
Christmas Story
*Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;* *The children were nestled all snug in their beds, Wi...
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 3:16pm
by Thanks for shari...
Best Labrador Rescue Contact Near Syracuse
An acquaintance has a 7 year old female purebred Labrador that she needs to give up due to losing her job and upcoming major surgery, and the dog also needs veterinary attention for ear infections and an ear hematoma. She's going to pull out the papers and give me t...
Views: 270   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 12:42pm
by CM
l
Lisa M
Orlando Show Saturday
Any results yet from Orlando Saturday? Thanks Lisa M
Views: 457   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 11:34am
by Limited News
Rosemont results anyone??
Best in Sweeps: Rozihill's Designated Driver Owners: Zina Becker & Connie Thompson Best Opp Sweeps: Hoffmann's Late Night Rush Owners: Randahl & Ruth Hoffmann WD: Kaltrav Caribbean Cruise Owners: Cynthia Tripp & Pat Kroll...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 8:15am
by Chicago sunday ...
Canadians entering USA need passport
I was wondering if anyone knew when we would require a passport to enter USA? I just use driver's license and birth certificate last time I went over the border. I heard it was changing but did not know when. Thanks for any help.
Views: 394   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 1:36am
by Canadian, eh?
Crufts 2009 goes on without the BBC
http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/2187
Views: 585   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 12:41am
by *
Important to understand what is happening (long)
I feel this is a serious message for all of us to read. Please take the time to do this, even though it is lengthy. It is your future and so very important to understand what is happening to your right to keep,own, show and/or breed your precious dogs! Thanks...
Views: 585   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 10:13pm
by Showed for the f...
"puppyprofits.com"
Not sure if this has happened to others yet or not, but I had a disturbing message on my phone machine today. A man named Jose' Rodriguez from PuppyProfits called saying he'd like to buy our entire litter. He left a phone number and a website address. It gave me t...
Views: 669   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 10:03pm
by SFbreeder
Deleware Water Gap Show Results?
Does anyone know what happened at the shows in PA today?
Views: 355   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 7:14pm
by Diane
l
Laurie
Just a brag
Well we are walking on cloud 9 right now. Our boy, Canvasback's Wish I Could Fly "Piper" picked up his first major today at the Tidewater Kennel Club dog show in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He has 12 points now, and needs 1 more major to finish. Piper capped off the da...
Views: 593   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 5:41pm
by Laurie
Westminster
I just received notice via email that my Roger (Am/Can Ch. Woodhull's Roger That) got into Westminster... Has anyone else heard?
Views: 753   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 5:29pm
by Becky in Orlando
l
Lanie
Cleveland Crown Classic Dog Show
Good luck to all the exhibitors at these shows. Four days of majors. Wish I could be there to cheer on all of my Ohio friends.
Views: 546   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 4:24pm
by MMM
j
Joy
Tribute of our current service dogs and their trainers in middle east
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0uRlC8bGoQ My step dad used to train dogs in the Vietnam war. One of his friends sent him this video and are the current dogs and their trainers serving over there now. Really warms your heart
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 2:47pm
by Leeda
s
Sharon
Just had to share
This is absolutely stunning...What a talent!! Check out Gin The Dancing Dog http://www.familytiez.com/video/gin.htm
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 1:57pm
by Sharon
puppy bleeding out of nose....we're snowed in, can't get to vet
I woke up to find a pup with blood on tip of nose this morning, and breathing out of mouth, kind of gasping, as if she aspirated a cedar shaving and it lodged in her nose. She can only breath through mouth. She is quite distressed, and so am I, I've never had this...
Views: 675   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 12:26pm
by Breeder
HELP ! Pups ate to much.
I have never had this happen but two 12 week old pups opened a cabinet and ate 1/3 box of the little Milk bone biscuits. They are fat looking. Do I make them throw up ? Let them exercise or not ? Afraid of bloating. Any help appreciated.
Views: 442   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 10:48am
by Jamie K
Premate
I use premate, and love it. Have used it for many years. But I still seem to only get a 50% success rate of pregnancies. It seems I use to have a better percentage back when I bred the traditional day 11 and 14! Any input anyone can give????
Views: 384   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 9:54am
by Nancy Rudgers
s
Santa
looking for ideas
Ladies within reason what lab or show related items would you like for Christmas?
Views: 432   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 9:47am
by Nancy Rudgers
Baby in the tub, do I throw out the bathwater?
Okay, here's the scenario. Year old dog taken in for preliminaries. Both majors, great pedigree, Optigen clear, EIC clear, litter cleared at 8 weeks. X-rays, not taken by specialist, are relatively straight but could be a touch straighter. Elbows look great (cl...
Views: 737   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 12:26am
by .
Have you seen this ?
Just saw this advertised on TV. They sure are sugar coating what looks to be no more than a glorified puppy mill of designer pups, and high prices. www.americandogclub.com
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 9:29pm
by Breeder
s
softie
Soft coat
Is there anything I can do for a soft coat? Just looking at her coat, it gives the appearance of depth with a slight wave. It is beautiful. Touch it - it feels wonderful. Maybe a little bit too wonderful. It is not the harsh coat described in the standard....
Views: 519   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 9:23pm
by Traci
Help if you can
I just received a call from Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialist, an ER clinic in my area. A 6 month old Lab bitch was brought in by its family after being hit by a car. It has a broken ulna and dislocated hip. The owners are destitute because their only child was crit...
Views: 1256   Replies: 17
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 6:51pm
by God Bless Roxie ...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 6:49pm
by Breeder
Views: 300   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 6:48pm
by Breeder
Orlando Fl Friday results
Winners Dog/Best Of Winners 3-pt major Chambrays Curious Goerge Winners Bitch 3-pt major Chambrays Dakota On Deck Best Of Breed Ch Robnie's Chantilly At Lighthouse Best Of Opposite Ch Chambrays Out Of The Ruff Purina's Breeder's Showcase Best Of Breed Adult Ch...
Views: 587   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 2:50pm
by Exhibitor
Prelims and Hips during Heat
I had a female at 1 1/2 yrs. old do her prelims at the end of her heat cycle. The Vet says he thinks they will pass but one hip looks a little loose. I know there is subluxation during the cycle. Could you tell me how much????? I probably should do them again af...
Views: 279   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 1:49pm
by Wait
m
ME TOO
Re Injuring a surgically fixed Torn Cruciate
Bringing the topic of Torn Cruciates up to the top for another question I have wondered about. When a dog has surgery for an unjured cruciate, how often or can they blow out that same knee again ? This is assuming the vet did a good job and that the owners followed...
Views: 336   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 1:34pm
by Peggy Stevens
Breeders Know Best forum on Facebook (according to the breeder)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1061713994#/topic.php?uid=5497526500&topic=3611 some pretty funny stuff.
Views: 724   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 12:10am
by Wendy Ernst, DVM
VetGen turn around time
Does anyone know turn around time for VetGen? Thanks
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 10:24pm
by *
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 9:28pm
by Frances Florida
I can't seem to find what wood shavings most people use when I search prior threads on this forum...
I searched to see if I could find prior threads about what wood shavings are safe for puppy boxes. My company I buy wood shavings from has gotten "dusty" plus I'm the one whose pup aspirated the wood chip this morning and she is at Cornell right now. $$$$ UGG...
Views: 394   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 8:52pm
by Annie Hennessy
m
MK
Shuffling feet
My MH girl is going to be 14 in February. She is still very active and in great shape. Not on any meds. she has started shuffling her back feet--not dragging her toes, but shuffling the soles of her feet on the floor. It is like she has slippers on that are too...
Views: 394   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 8:42pm
by Lisa M
Bidens are getting German Shepherd pup from BREEDER
you can google it. They have selected a month-old puppy from a breeder and will get it later, when it is older and after the breeder has given it some training.
Views: 697   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 8:31pm
by Bibsmom - Valeri...
Breeding ACLs
If the joints pass on a bitch but she had ACL surgery earlier in her life what are your thoughts on breeding her? Do you consider ACL tears as hereditary?
Views: 480   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 5:14pm
by ME TOO
would like specific tips
I have had families over the years who've taken home a puppy only to realize they've forgotten how much work and trouble is involved in raising a pup. Most of these folks have lost an older lab. All good people fully screened and taking their pup to obedience class...
Views: 465   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 5:10pm
by Google It
(
(*l*)
Westminster
Has anyone heard anything?
Views: 707   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 4:21pm
by just got my conf...
n
noob
I'm a nooby with an stupid question
What does group 1 or 4 mean when talking about a labs accomplishments? I have no idea what a group 4 winner means...
Views: 559   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 4:16pm
by mid-west breeder
fragmented coronoid process
A vet told one of my puppy buyers whose Lab recently started limping intermittently that she has FCP and needs surgery to correct it. The dog is 3 1/2 and has been sound until now. There is evidence of arthritis on the x-rays. Has anyone ever had a dog of thi...
Views: 388   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 11:18am
by bder45
f
friend
to show or not to show?
I have a friend with another breed who asked me a tough question. I told her I would toss it out on our Forum. She has a bitch who only needs a major to finish and is entered in a show this weekend that has the exact amount of bitches entered to make a major....
Views: 754   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 8:39am
by cautious
w
wings
Airline restrictions...
I have a pup scheduled to fly out with its owner in cabin. The pup is huge and by 8 weeks I know he will be beyond the size that will fit in a carrier that meets their restrictions. Has anyone gotten past these restrictions? Airline bags by Sherpa all say they are...
Views: 270   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 7:23am
by AnnaH
COOL LINK
Here is a cool link to help everyone you know that could use a boost this year. Try it! http://www-ws24.restaurant.com/FeedItForward/Default.aspx
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 5:41am
by just me
l
Lori
Ortho Referral in So Cal
I am hoping to find some help locating an Ortho Specialist/Surgeon in the Orange County area of Southern California. Does anyone have any recommendations? You may email me privately if you wish. I really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance! Lori
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 10:56pm
by Lori
s
scared
brucellosis
My friend just had a litter yesterday of 3 live pups 5 dead. Her vet said it could be brucellosis. I always thought they aborted or reabsorbed if they had this virus. Anyones thoughts or recommended links to read up on this? If not brucellosis, what could th...
Views: 457   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 9:37pm
by Lisa M
When NSAIDs are not enough - what next?
I have an appointment tomorrow with my old guy. He is on Metacam but it's just not enough any more. He is having a really hard time getting around and I'm afraid he will fall down the stairs. Once up and walking he is okay going outside and is happy. I am going t...
Views: 544   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 8:21pm
by JimT
Stillborn pups
Do most of you find that it is normal to have at least one stillborn pup in a litter? I have had litters with no stillborn pups, but I think it is fair to say that I have had more than my share of stillborns. In a litter of 10 I may have 2. The most I ever had was 5...
Views: 464   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 8:09pm
by Trudging on
b
Brit
Dog Cookies
Anyone have a tried & true recipe for cookie-cutter dog cookies?? (For dogs, not people!) Thanks!
Views: 262   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 7:48pm
by Brit
Accepting Credit Cards? Got any Ideas?
What service would you recommend to accept credit card payments. I really would like other sources besides Paypal. I found a site called charge.com, but I know nothing of getting something like this set-up. Anyone have any suggestions? There are several listed when I...
Views: 398   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 7:35pm
by Laurie
Retained Teeth
What do you all do for retained teeth? I have a nearly 6 month old puppy who has two retained deciduous teeth and I've been giving her bones, chewies, playing tug, and they are still there. I have tried wiggling, but I don't get much accomplished as she isn't exact...
Views: 392   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 4:53pm
by Teeth
Vet in PA to do progesterone and AI??
Hi, I am looking for a vet around the Scranton/Wilkes Barre PA area that is well versed in progesterone timing and AI. Thanks in advance!!
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 4:33pm
by Faith Hyndman
Calcium supplements
If you are told to add calcium for a growing puppy ?what is the best way to do that and is there a supplement that has the balance of other neutrients needed for absorption>?
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 4:02pm
by Nancy Rudgers
b
Betsy
Acupuncture costs
Can anybody give me a ballpark figure? I have a friend in Indiana that is considering it for her dog. TIA.
Views: 279   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 2:41pm
by Sue
i
I DO!
Who need's a HAHA this afternoon
Pet Dogs vs. ShowDogs Pet dogs shed .................. Show dogs blow coat. Pet dogs are in heat ......... Show dogs come into season. Pet dogs trot ................... Show dogs gait or move. Pet dogs stand ............... Show dogs stack. Pet dogs get a...
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 12:11pm
by I DO!
e
El
Microscopes
What stores carry microscopes and what power level is suggested for evaluating sperm?
Views: 302   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 10:59am
by El
Thank you, members of the Jersey Skylands Labrador Retriever Club!!!
The volunteers of Labrador Life Line want say thanks and kudos to the members of the Jersey Skylands Labrador Retriever Club for their recent generous contribution to our cause!! We -- and the families your donation will allow us to fund -- are forever grateful for...
Views: 458   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 10:09am
by Sharon Celentano...
doxycycline and puppies
Has anyone had any experience giving doxycycline to a just 5mth old pup, and if you have what effect did it have if any on it's adult teeth? TIA
Views: 369   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 9:42am
by Forestwood
progesterone question
Bitch was at .02 last wednesday, this morning Monday , lab says she is at .03 ? Can that be ?
Views: 312   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 9:37am
by Nancy Rudgers
l
Lois
coccidia?
what are the symptoms of coccidia? Thanks
Views: 420   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 8:27am
by Nancy Rudgers
Warning - beware of plastic lined food boxes
A truly terrible thing happened today to Byron (my Lab). I know you will share in my mourning and I also want to reiterate my warning about this. We left the house this AM to take my other dog to the vet to have staples removed from her TPLO (knee) surgery...
Views: 510   Replies: 13
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 1:01am
by breeder121
ng vs nmol
Can anyone point me towards some reading that compares progesterone levels in both ng and nmol? I'm used to ng and have a bitch coming in whose vet uses nmol. TIA!
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:13pm
by Laura
Cancer
Hi! I just discovered this forum. I have had 5 Golden Retrievers over the last 29 years. 4 of the 5 died prematurely from cancer. I lost my last boy on Sept 30th - he was my best friend and a devoted companion. Reserach shows that Goldens life span is down to 10 1...
Views: 628   Replies: 17
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:05pm
by Lisa M
DNA Research on Canine Epilepsy
Found this artcle very interesting and they cannot seem to get enough dogs. http://www.thedca.org/seizureDNAResearch.html
Views: 307   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 5:16pm
by Julia
Where can I find a goose???
Off topic, but in need of help. I want to have a Christmas Goose for dinner this year, but have no idea where to find a goose? All I can find are hams & turkey's. Is there a store I can order from on-line or a food chain store I can pick one up at? TIA!
Views: 456   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 5:12pm
by Cybrarian
d
DebiR
GPS System
OK so I will be the first to admit that hey why do I need another gadget to take care of while on the road. Boy was I wrong. My husband bought me a Garmin Nuvi 250 last week. I used it to get around St Louis/Belleville Il this past weekend and I am hooked. Carmen the...
Views: 368   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 4:28pm
by Labbylover19732
Pet dogs vs. Show dogs
Pet dogs shed ............ ...... Show dogs blow coat. Pet dogs are in heat ......... Show dogs come into season. Pet dogs trot ............ ........ Show dogs gait or move. Pet dogs stand ............ .... Show dogs stack. Pet dogs get a bath ..........
Views: 522   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 4:17pm
by LT Breeder
specialty in Puerto Rico
Does anybody know how many labs entered the PR specialty show, a few days ago? Who won the show? Who judge?
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 1:40pm
by Breeder from Pue...
"teazle" trimming
Hi, can someone tell me the correct way to trim off the teazle in growing pups? Thank you.
Views: 394   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 12:20pm
by Dev'Sun Labrador...
Use of Frontline Plus on Pregnant Girls
I'm hoping to hear from some long time breeders or breeder/vets who have used Frontline Plus on their pregnant girls and feel it's ok and won't cause congenital problems with pups. I have 2 girls who are 4.5 wks pregnant. Just found some evidence of fleas on one of...
Views: 309   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 10:35am
by OP
The Search for Marley stage dogs
I was wondering why the producers didn't go in search of Lab puppies and all the dogs inbetween ages right in Hawaii where they filmed ?
Views: 651   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 10:24am
by How Cute
k
kim
Nature's Variety Breeder Bags
To those who were inquiring about the NV breeder bags, this is the response I got from NV: "We do have 50lb bags for the chicken and beef Prairie, but no other varieties. These are not included in the breeder program either (buy 10 get 1 free). If you are inte...
Views: 685   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 9:53am
by Sherry
smoozing
How much conversation should a Judge have with the handler while Judging the dog? I am not talking general conversation, I am talking about the handler telling the Judge about the dog, and how far the handler had to drive to get to the show. I know that politics r...
Views: 754   Replies: 25
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 8:46am
by Know it all "iti...
rough concrete
I just had a new concrete pad poured for an outside kennel area. It has a very rough texture and I'm worried it will tear up the pads on the dogs feet. Is there anything I can do to smooth it, or fix this ?
Views: 377   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 7:42am
by Linda @ Staghorn
a
Aquila
zoning laws outside Detroit, Mi
Is anyone on the forum familiar with Oakland Co., Michigan? NW of Detroit I believe....... My question is; is it possible to do training or pet sitting in others' homes if you are not zoned commercial or business? I am assuming not, as your residence would cont...
Views: 295   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 7:37am
by Aquila
PICTURES AND RESULTS GUADALAJARA SPECIALTIES
the results and pictures of our specialties, have been published by the club secretary Dr Aldana at: http://labradoresdemexico.com/id33/htm
Views: 408   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:47am
by Fun
How to find out if a dog/bitch has titled.
I am researching a pedigree and adding it to my MBF software. I just want to make sure I am not overlooking any dogs/bitches titles that need to be updated. I went to the AKC site to try to find out but they want you to purchase each report. I am looking to update a...
Views: 436   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 1:45am
by Tina (Pridezion ...
Interesting Spay/Neuter article
http://mmilani.com/commentary-200509.html
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 10:52pm
by food for thought
Cruciate injuries
Why do you think we are having such a high occurrence of cruciate injuries in our breed? Hoping for an insightful, intelligent conversation here.
Views: 613   Replies: 33
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 8:44pm
by breeder
just cute
http://www.maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 7:32pm
by Gail B
when I client wants to "discuss another breeder with you"
What is a good "packaged" answer when a client/puppy buyer wants to "talk about another breeder" with you or "engages in negative talk about another breeder". How can you derail that and sound nice, without blowing them off?? I don't want to say ANYTHING, frankly...
Views: 821   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 6:16pm
by Leslee Pope
Christmas/Holiday Card Challenge
I thought this was a great idea - it was forwarded to me through my all-breed club: Wed Dec 3, 2008 7:28 pm (PST) NDR: Christmas/holiday Card Challenge DOBERMAN PINSCHER CLUB OF AMERICA AMERICAN ROTTWEILER CLUB CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY CARD CHALLENGE The point of...
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 3:34pm
by Darlene
Pro Plan Proformance
I have heard that this is a very good food for any age. There has been so much discussion on dog food having changes in the ingredients lately. Has this food stayed the same? I have a girl with a very loose stool. She has been on RC Lab #30 and then I tried Blue B...
Views: 564   Replies: 21
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 12:20pm
by breeder
OFA search for EIC
Can a search be done on the OFA site for EIC tested dogs? I'm not seeing it.
Views: 366   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 10:56am
by Maureen Gamble
a
anon
bis winner
Congratulations to Chambrays out of the Ruff who went BEST In Show.
Views: 988   Replies: 27
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 10:34am
by Rules and Regula...
Taste Of The Wild
For those of you feeding TOTW, how has the quality consistency been? I am on my third bag of the bison recipe and each bag, the food has been a different color. In the last bag, the food was very dark .. and the bag I opened this evening it was quite light in color....
Views: 625   Replies: 18
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 6:58am
by Raw Feeder
2008 Harrisburg show
Does anyone have a copy of the 2008 Harrisburg show? It aired on Animal planet in July. If so please e mail me privately. Thanks in advance.
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 2:09am
by L Wallace
2008 SPECIALTY OF GUADALAJARA MEXICO
WE DONT HAVE WORDS FOR SAID THANKYOU TO MR. JEAN LOUIS & MRS. KENDALL FOR THE EXELLENT WEEKEND THAT ALLDANS HAD THIS PAST WEEKEND IN THE SPECIALTY OF GUADALAJARA MEXICO BISS PUPPIE "A" ALLDANS CHOCO BEST MEXICAN BREED & BISS ALLDANS GIP...
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 11:11pm
by happy guy
flight restrictions
I'm going to fly with my dog but goes as checked baggage as he can not fly in the cabin, but the temperature for that day is below 45 , any recommendation or suggestion I'm using American Airlines, are they flexible with their restrictions??? thanks have anice day
Views: 509   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 9:40pm
by sampsonlabs
Call from American Express Merchant Relations Line?????
Has anyone else had a call from someone at the American Express Merchant Relations line about a client of thiers looking for a choc. or yellow christmas puppy??? I was outside playing with my dogs and got a message-have not called them back. I am really picky where...
Views: 390   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 8:26pm
by Anon
Food Allergy Diet Recommendations
Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-prescription dog food that is allergen free? My 9 year old lab has been on a prescription diet (Hills/Science Diet JD Formula) for his bad elbow for almost a year, but has developed very severe skin allergies which we beli...
Views: 299   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 7:59pm
by barb
The jailbird is home safe & sound
We cannot thank you all enough for all of the support we have received in looking for our naughty children. As I was pulling into the drive from putting out signs, I received a call hoping it was good news. Ozzy had gotten separated from the rest of the brat pa...
Views: 601   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 8, 2008 7:35pm
by Candice & Jayson
48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Free Forum powered by Bravenet