Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Prayer Request
Dear Sisters in Christ, Ireach out to you desparation. I am requesting immediate prayer intervention on behalff of a christian family.. They have been living without heat or the means to cook a decent meal now for 3months. They have gone through one severe cold sn...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2008 3:48pm
by Mary in Texas
l
lal
update on me :stress to no stress, to???For any of you who remember my job 4 yeras ago
Hi you all knew I was going back to work this past week. 1st. The boy who lost his dad, I found out that the day after his dad died, his family trailer burned down so they are living with relatives in Albuquerque. Ok, now me. They informed me on Tuesday, that I was...
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 3:14pm
by Angie
Rejoice with me
Today is my son's 16th birthday! I cannot believe that 16 years have passed since I held that tiny bundle. We had wanted a child since the day we married, but it took us seven years to have our son (one miscarriage along the way). We feel so blessed to have him and t...
Views: 138   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 11:16am
by WordWoman in TN
Joseph Update/ Stiches Removed In Surgery
Sisters, Please Pray for our little Joseph again. He has to have stiches removed in surgery tommorow at 5:45 AM. Weather has been pretty rough in Lexington tonight. Pray they have safe trip back home tomorrow afternoon.
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2008 5:15pm
by Blessednannyof2
churches in the Arlington, TX area
Ladies, our younger son is in the process of moving to Arlington and will be starting a new job on Jan. 21. Can any of you recommend a Biblically sound, friendly church around there--also, if possible, one with some people his age (early 30s)? Thanks in advance!...
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2008 5:25am
by Donna Parker
ethan update and little Joseph update
Sisters Unite in Prayer, Little Ethan is not doing good as of the 4th,per his website). We need to pray for this angel to be healed! Little Joe is recovering slow but surely. He has suffured with this than I ever thought.I'll keep you up to date. Love, Robin
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2008 2:13pm
by WordWoman in TN
Divorce Remarriage Questions
Hello Sisters in Christ, I am so lost on the divorce remarriage issue. I so desperately need to talk to a sister in Christ. Is anyone willing to discuss privately with me? I am a member of the Church of Christ. I have read, researched and studied about MDR but...
Views: 250   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 8:12pm
by Kathy
Update on Baby Joseph
To God Be The Glory, Great Things He Has Done...... Thank you Sweet Jesus for all your help. The surgery is over and was a wonderful success.The team of doctors who fixed Joseph's mouth were wonderful, it's was like god entered their hands and fixed it himself. He...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 7:49pm
by Kathy
Baby Joe's Surgery---Plese Pray
Sisters my precious grandson Joseph has his surgery Monday. Please Pray that the Lord will will guide everything in that hospital. We are leaving tommorow after church. We really need your prayers.Prayers of the saints availeth much, of which I am a firm believer....
Views: 190   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 11:30am
by Melody Tx
l
lal
More prayer requests for Babe's in Christ, as well as child
First, 2 ladies from the prison rehabilitation program were baptized today, their names are Johnny, and Christina. Please remember them, as they are in a group situation. Also, another one of our ladies from this program voiced that her daughter who is in Louisianna...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2008 9:09pm
by lal
l
lal
Please pray for local teens mourning the loss of their parents.
Locally, we return to school Tuesday. Over the break, I have learned that two families with children at my school have lost parents. First, Victor lost his dad, Victor. He is in 7th grade.His mother is Veronica. He also has a siter Donna who is in 9th grade. Vero...
Views: 207   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 6, 2008 5:24pm
by WordWoman in TN
Christian Attributes
I think I have put this before you before, but might be a good time to think about it again. 2 Pet. 3-10 It is a reasonable sequence of events. For instance, how can you employ self control without knowledge and understanding? And how can you become patient w...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2008 5:28am
by Mary in Texas
a
alicia
I need a christian sister to talk to
Well i am not sure what to say, i went of this website looking for advice and help. I am going through trials and tribulation and not sure what to do. I have been attended church of christ in lasvegas nevada off and on. No reason why, i have been bapitzed in the chur...
Views: 239   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 6, 2008 5:12am
by Mary in Texas
l
lal
Pray for us, and have any of you read, " Created to Be his Help Meet by Debi PearL?
Well, my grandfather is only giving us 100. So, it won't go far. My husband didn't come home last night, and so I'm not in much of the mood to celebrate, but I'm invited to someone from church's so I am going. Anyway, I was wondering if you read the book. And was w...
Views: 204   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 7:25am
by Leah
h
Heidi
Question
Ladies, I have a question sort of. My sister and her husband who are the ones who brought me to the COC. Have banned eeryone form them that is in our family. Even her own children. My nephew was in the hospital in pretty bad shape and she was there filling out a job...
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2008 9:44pm
by Sharon
d
Doran
Help us spread the word:
January 2008 Dear Family and Friends of BGW, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all! “I give thanks to God always for you…” I Corinthians 1:4 A new year has arrived. Blessing God’s Way is anticipating the upcoming mission trip...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 8:50am
by Doran
l
lal
Baby Ethan
Today is the day that Ben is suposed to give his bone marrow. On the 29th, Saturday, he was ill and if he did not get better he wouldn't be able to. I'm praying he did get better. Another thing. Some people have been using their prayer and encouragement board to sa...
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 6:26pm
by Blessednannyof2
l
lal
Happy New Year God provides
Thank you for praying for our financial situation. God has that special way of putting us in the right situations at the right times, when we can be blessed and feel his blessings. Some of you know my story that I was not raised by my dad and and don't really kn...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 12:39pm
by lal
Be Careful ...
... what you pray about. After our dog died, I prayed about finding another dog, and knowing when and where to look. Two weeks ago today, two stray "Tennessee huntin' dogs" showed up at our house. We believe they were litter mates: one male, one female. It was s...
Views: 193   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 3:33pm
by Blessednannyof2
l
lal
Happy Holidays, and birthdays.
My son will be 16 day after christmas, and then mine is next Sunday. Montgomery is having an area wide that eveining and I hope to go. I wish you all a wonderful time with family and loved ones. I love you all, and agree to the posts on Shelias post. Sometimes yo...
Views: 181   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 11:34am
by Heidi
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet