Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
National Day of Prayer
I am worried sisters, there is no National Day of Prayer Ceremony at the Whitehouse. While I don't stand on ceremony, it still adds emphasis that we are no longer a Christian Nation. Many wanted change, and this is ONE of the changes. Now, more than ever we need...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2009 5:27pm
by WordWoman in TN
house
God is good and He is in everything. Even this situation. My daughter's house was damaged by Ike. There will not be enought insurance money to totally repair it. It is unlivable. It is unsellable. Please pray for her.
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2009 11:53am
by Cynthia
m
mary
urgent prayers needed for job, finances, health
Very urgent prayers needed because I lost my job and am facing severe financial and emotional crisis. Please pray I will imediately find a new job with stability, good salary/working conditions, and good medical benefits, so I can support my family& pay all bills wit...
Views: 232   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2009 12:51pm
by Mary in Texas
College Visits
We've begun the "college visit" phase. Our son is planning to major in mechanical or electrical engineering. He would prefer a Christian university (which pleases us a lot). He has been pretty much decided on Harding (10 hours from home), but last Monday we visited L...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 10:45am
by WordWoman in TN
Easter
I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend. We may not officially acknowledge it, but let's pray that someone who doesn't normally think about God spends a few moments (at least) in thought. We will be in Nashville this weekend. Our son is doing a college visit to Li...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2009 11:48am
by WordWoman in TN
When I say I'm a Christian poem, unanomous
When I say..." I am a Christian" I'm not shouting " I'm clean livin." I'm whispering" I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven." When I say..." I I say I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride.I'm confessing that I stumble And need Jesus to be my guide! Whe...
Views: 278   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2009 4:40am
by Mary from Texas
Wonderful You Tube Weblink for adults and kids
I am happy and thrilled to share this web site with you. Charles Valentine, a friend of ours and member at Sunset has added some additional things to the web. Besides his childrensbiblestudy.com, he now has www.youtube.com/friendsfortruth. Sex as God intended it...
Views: 259   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2009 10:40am
by WordWoman in TN
Prayer Request
Dearly Beloved. Greetings to all of you Sister who are working hard for our God and His Daughters. I am a man and not surpposed to be in this website but, I am persuaded to write here because it concerns a Woman. A Christian Sister died early hours this Morning an...
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 30, 2009 5:58am
by Soul Sister
Claudia Update
About a year ago, I asked you to pray for a friend, Claudia. Her cancer has returned, and it has spread. The doctors have said 2-3 months; she's talking about 3 weeks. During this past year, she decided to divorce her husband of nearly 40 years; truly, truly sad. He...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2009 9:17am
by WordWoman in TN
c
C.S
I don't like this situation
Hi all, At the moment I feel so stress and not feeling peaceful anymore. I need the peace in my heart. My fiancee and me having a long distance and not sure when he could come back. We keep praying for it, but recently I feel tired of it and stress. It makes my f...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2009 11:19am
by WordWoman in TN
Favoeite Song
You wouldn't thing you could forget your favorite song, would you? But here I am again asking.... what is the name of the song.... What can be done with an old heart like mine? Soften it up with oil and wine. The oil is you and your spirit of love. So, soften me...
Views: 328   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 18, 2009 6:27am
by WordWoman in TN
"Domestic Partnership"
I just received an e-mail from a friend in CA. (Former LCU classmate.) She heard on the radio that a bill is being readied for the state legislature that would do away with the term "marriage" and replace it with "domestic partnership". CA residents have voted down g...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 6:31am
by Mary in Texas
k
Karen
Advice for an Only Child
Hello Ladies: I have a question. My daughter is 6. She is the only child. She hasn't expressed sadness, loneliness or anything. She is happy all the time but I feel bad that she doesn't have any siblings. We live in a neighorhood where there aren't any kids her ag...
Views: 306   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 10:35am
by Karen
Christian authors
Here I go again. I asked a long time ago about making a list of authors who wrote clean fiction that didn't teach scriptural error concerning salvation. I recently found a couple of other ones and have put a discussion about writing and Christian fiction on my blo...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 8:04am
by Donna Parker
l
Leah
I need your Easter input
Hi everyone, I know I haven't been here much, I got a job working for our church and I have been busy, busy. I read here though and pray for you ladies as you have prayed for me so many times. Now about Easter, our church is trying to figure out how to bring in pe...
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 8:00am
by Donna Parker
Red Envelope Day
I wanted to share an idea with you, I was sent. March 31 is Red Envelope day. Check it out at www.redenvelopeday.com. The idea is to address a red envelope or post card to mail to President Obama on this day. Nothing is put in the envelope. IT remains emp...
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 7:21am
by Donna Parker
I'm curious?
Wordwoman and Mary. Please email me. I no longer have wordwoman's email. Did you think that lynne was me? I would like to email her. I wonder who she is? You know my half sister has quit speaking to me.She has blocke my email plus many of my aunts and uncles. Onc...
Views: 307   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2009 8:35am
by TXMelody
HI! I'M BACK
HEY GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK AND I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THAT STUPID VIRUS HIT MY COMPUTER AND ALMOST DESTROYED IT , SO I JUST QUIT POSTING. ALOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I TALKED WITH YOU ALL, OUR PREACHER WALKED OUT ON OUR LITTLE CHURCH ABOUT A MONTH AGO BECAUSE OF SO...
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2009 12:38pm
by Mary in Texas
l
lynne
Lord Keep Me
I am soooo lonely and confused. I don't know what to do. I recently found out my husband is cheating on me. He treats me like crap. One minute he is nice to me the next he is mean. One minute he wants the marriage to work - the next he wants a divorce. Other guys wan...
Views: 334   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 24, 2009 8:56pm
by ladlinll
What is it like unto?
What is forgiveness like? Well, here is a little parable that might help us understand but now that I have it written down, it doesn't seem so striking as it did when my head lay upon my pillow. A woman put wood into her iron stove to heat the house. Her little...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 4:54am
by Mary in Texas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet