Return to Website

Dark Whisper's Message Board

Greetings, Feel free to use this board to say hello to one another, show off your latest 3D models, worlds, ask questions, and announce new programs. Just please do not leave rude messages, and ruin it for everyone. Thanks, Kj

Dark Whisper's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
IPL Patch 2011 For Ashes Cricket 2009 By !Sifu!
IPL Patch 2011 For Ashes Cricket 2009 By !Sifu! > http://urlin.us/1h6y8 IPL Patch 2011 For Ashes Cricket 2009 By !Sifu! b92c5eb40e Big Tit Cream Pie - Sophie Dee (Cum In Sophie Dee).rar [ST.TO] Dragon Quest...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 3:15am
by britphrin
Respuestas Libro Summer Fun 3 Eso
Respuestas Libro Summer Fun 3 Eso > http://tinyurl.com/n67672n Respuestas Libro Summer Fun 3 Eso, Claire redfield hentai 97ffa81d91 elvi sukaesih pantai losari ea sports football 2012 download.utorrent ero...
Views: 942   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 7:52am
by chekiri
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 5:27pm
by Joe
Howdy
Hi People, My life has been so busy I hardly get time to pop in to see my friends. I'm about to put in for some vacation time, so hopefully I'll see some of you on my time off. Take care all. kj - lethalangel
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 11:29am
by Kellyjo
l
Leeroy
Staci Basics Needs Braces!!!!!!!!!
i would really like to get and addon for Staci of a school girl outfit and braces, So Dark Whisper if your out there, i have been trying to contact you for a long time about this, im willing to purchase them as soon as you can make me em.
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 3:56am
by Leeroy
Happy Halloween
Everyone, Have a happy, safe Halloweeeeen!!! Cheers, Kj
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2004 6:14am
by Kellyjo akias Le...
The Solar Abolition Movement
Hate the sun? Wish it would just go away for good? Find out what you can do to help abolish the sun at the movement's homepage! http://www.nomoresun.cjb.cc/
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2004 1:28pm
by Tristan
Is this like CyberTown???
Hello everyone. I am looking for a 3d chat community simmilar to CyberTown. Im not being a tight ass but i would prefer it to be free. Does this site offer what i am looking for?
Views: 370   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2004 10:25pm
by old fool
b
BTKRON
drawings
Hi. My husband has enjoyed using AutoCad in ALL of his Bryce and Poser drawings for months. Problem is that the usegroup that he members don't really give a lot of feedback; making him wonder if he's talented. I think he is. I mean, some of his work doesn't "get" my...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2002 6:53pm
by BTKRON
Making a 3D World, Blaxxun chat, etc.
Hi, Kelly... Longtime fan of your site and your chat worlds, thanks for the time you put into both. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for setting up my own VRML world with chat capabilities. I don't want to launch an entire community...
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2004 8:39pm
by Kelly
Darkwhispers
Hi Folks, I've been updating my world and am currently researching and working on another. I want to thank all the people that continue to visit my site and worlds. See you in VR. Kj
Views: 426   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2004 10:37am
by Kellyjo
new guy feel free to chat with me [wink] ladies
give me a shout anytime everyone [ladies] need a back rub? im your man lol
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2004 4:17pm
by Compoman
Wings3D
Folks, Great new program, Wings3D Cheers, Kj
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 7:24pm
by Kellyjo
m
Mikki
new in town
I have just learned of blaxxun through a pen-pal who I have been writing to for about a year. I finally am taking the plunge and am downloading blaxxun's software (dial up- taking forever). Anyway, my penpal suggested I look at your webpage and see what it's all ab...
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 29, 2004 3:39pm
by Kellyjo
I'm back
I am back!! Only part time, but I am back!1 Mwahahaha!! Thank you Arrowbloodshed for helping me get the new vrml browser. I am back to creating. Cheers, Kj
Views: 393   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 29, 2004 3:37pm
by Kellyjo
yo KJ
howdy i was going threw my pewter and del-ing junk when i came a cross a program called blaxxun contact so i said what the heck i"ll look for avatar studio on the net and make an avatar so i can say hi to some old friends and would ya look who i came across its K...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2003 2:29pm
by Kellyjo
Halloween
Halloween is drawing near and soon all the mischevious goblins, ghosties, and ghoulies will be out and about. Enjoy!! Happy Halloween to you all. Much love to all my dear friends in 3D. I miss you, Kellyjo
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2003 12:40pm
by Kellyjo
m
Megan
Hey
!Your site rocks!
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2003 12:26pm
by Kellyjo
New 3d textures
Hi, Love reading you messages so I though I'd add one. I've just bought a brilliant CD of Textures for 3D modeling, it is fab, the bump maps are unbelievable. Oh. I'd better tell you what its called hadn't I? "Building Materials" by Middleton House Producti...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2003 3:15am
by Jolly man
j
Jeremy
New Community
Hi.. I recently opened a new community called "The Lands of Trilandia" the site is http://www.avidgamers.com/Trilandia/ and I was wondering if maybe you could help me make 3D for the site? A really good source told me that you help CT and other websites so I was jus...
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2003 12:57pm
by Jeremy
w
weena
No Subject
I wish to everybody very happy new years!
Views: 459   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2002 8:55pm
by weena
Halloween
Greetings Everyone. Once again Halloween is on its way. My favorite time of year. Here is a link to help you get into the Halloween spirit. http://www.halloween-online.com/ Cheers, Kj
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 11:37am
by Kellyjo
Hello
I just want to say hello to everyone. I'm still about, just not in VR. Too much school for now. Hopefully soon I will be back. Take care!! Cheers, Kj
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 11:28am
by Kellyjo
Re: Just a hello KJ
Hey Q, So good to hear from you. I am so glad you and Robbie are doing great!! I've been worrying about you two. Please tell Robbie hello and I hope to hear from her when she gets the time. Take care, Kelly --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 5:27pm
by Kellyjo
Just a hello KJ
I thought it might be time just to say HI! KELLY!! So HI GAL, hope ALL is going well for you. It sure is for Robbie and I take care hear from you soon. Q
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 12:39am
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Hey!!
Hi Amy, Thanks so much for your good wishes. In all honesty, I'm getting scared, but I am excited too. I hope all is going well for you. Please drop me a line and let me know how things are going for oyu and your little man. Lots of love, Kelly --- --- --...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2002 6:25pm
by Kellyjo
Re: You Rock!!!!!
Thank you, thank you!! ~beaming~ Kj --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am blown away by your work. Beautiful female avatars, excellent detail on the dudes... I have to tell you your avatars will enhance my CyberCity Experience... thank you!!!!
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2002 6:23pm
by Kellyjo
You Rock!!!!!
I am blown away by your work. Beautiful female avatars, excellent detail on the dudes... I have to tell you your avatars will enhance my CyberCity Experience... thank you!!!!
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2002 6:40pm
by Avatar-Agent
Free Forum powered by Bravenet