Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Prayer Request for Hospitalized new Mother, April
I told many of you about April and her mom's request to help find maternity clothes. Well, April delivered a baby girl, Aurora Monroe, on Friday, Nov. 16. Now, April is sick and back in the hospital. I guess she went home on Thanksgiving day, but now was rehospitaliz...
Views: 182   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 7:00pm
by stephanie parker
Toucing bases with you
Hi all, I am still here. Just buried in books at the store and boxes at my house. I need someone to come to Lubbock, upack and put away things in my house. Any takers? Just wanted you to know Dwan and I are working on the problem with the adds. DOn't know why...
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 6:25pm
by Blessednannyof2
l
lal
April's update this evening
I text April's mom and April wrote back. She said that she is still in the hospital but maybe she can go home in a couple of days as long as her pain is in control. I wrote back to ask where pain is but she didn't answer. I also didn't ask about baby, because I...
Views: 123   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 8:13am
by Angie
onion-free recipes???
You ladies are so good with recipes, I decided to ask this here. We have a "Host Homes" program at our congregation. It's a good way to get to know our brothers and sisters by having them over for a meal. One of the ladies who will be coming to our house this mont...
Views: 228   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 12:17pm
by Donna Parker
Thanks My Sisters For Your Prayers!
I Spoke with my son last night and he told me that Little Joe was doing much better with his acid reflux. Thank You Lord Jesus! He also told me that the hill behind their house was not slipping like we thought. I was very worried about LiL' Joe, but also about the...
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 10:15am
by Angie
New e-mail address
Here is my new e-mail address, sisters feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. rpelphrey8400@bellsouth.net YOURS IN CHRIST, BLESSEDNANNYOF2
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 4:49am
by blessednannyof2
Prayers for my grandson and his family
I talked with my Daughter-in-Law last night and my grandson Joseph has severe acid reflux and has been spitting up everything he eats practically. I talked to her this morning and Thank God he is not spitting up as much. If that wasn't enough their hill behind their...
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2007 3:16pm
by WordWoman in TN
l
Lynne
April update, still in need of prayers
I text April's mom, Sandra, to see how she was doing. Sandra was with her. She said that she was on 2 different types of antibiotics, and one pain releiver. She was very weak but holding her own. When asked about the baby, she said," No, they have decided that now is...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2007 8:00pm
by Lynne
Ky Girl Leah
Leah, What part of Ky are you from? I'm from where the Hatfields and Mc Coy's fought. I was raised about 25 miles from there. That's just wonderful news! I hope I have represented Eastern Ky well (you Know how crazy we are) your sister in christ BLESSEDNANNY...
Views: 191   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 24, 2007 7:58am
by Leah
Thank you all!!!!!
My dear sister's thank you ever so much for your abounding love, your prayers have ment so much i will print them an share just how awesome god is. The baby came through the surgery we are waiting now to see just how things will be she's been in a medicated sleep s...
Views: 158   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 24, 2007 4:58am
by Mary in Texas
l
lal
Pray for Co-worker Eva
Hi I should have got on last night or the night before. This is when I found out that Eva is severely depressed. I took Beth Moore's book to her yesterday, and she asked me how I knew. I told her I'd seen her but another coworker had mentioned how down she is. Eva...
Views: 189   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 23, 2007 6:52am
by stephanie parker
Thoughts and Prayers Please
I have debated posting this for almost a week. There are so many really BIG things in the world that need prayer; it makes me hesitate to ask. Last Wednesday we found out that our son's dog has cancer. He's probably had it for quite some time, but it has now sprea...
Views: 211   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 23, 2007 6:41am
by stephanie parker
Thanksgiving Where & How
I want to wish all of you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving! I hope you spend it with those you care about, and revel in their presence! So, where are you spending Thanksgiving? Anything special planned? We'll be in our house (first Thanksgiving in our new home) wi...
Views: 216   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 8:30am
by WordWoman in TN
prayer for grandaughter
My dear sister's please pray for my grandaughter, she was born november 7, 2007 and she has several heart defects, the dr's want to perform open heart surgery on 11/21/07 she is not strong enough for this type of surgery, but the chances of her surviveing with out it...
Views: 233   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 12:15pm
by Mary in Texas
Recipe for Mary
I have asked my sweet husband to stand here and tell me what he puts in the chowder. So here goes. Chicken Corn Chowder 1 can Campbell's Chicken Verde soup (or Southwestern-Style Pepper Jack) (I'm finding it harder to get the Chicken Verde) 1 can of milk cooke...
Views: 197   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 5:56pm
by Blessednannyof2
Eagles
This is really fabulous! http://plantinghisseeds.com/articles/eagles.htm
Views: 224   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 4:05pm
by Mary in Texas
Thanksgiving Blessings To All
Just a note to say God Bless You All this hoilday season. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because all you do is spend time with your family(no presents required),just each other. My little grandson is facing surgery next month,please pray for him,he's only 3mths...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 12:00pm
by Melody Tx
ANY GOOD RECIPES?
I would love to have some new recipes for the holidays or any day. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, because everyone is together(no presents required) and they give thanks to the Lord and just enjoy each other Blessednannyof2
Views: 249   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 2:14pm
by WordWoman in TN
o
ollie
mother
please pray for my mother Marjoria{prounounced Margie Vester who is battling cancer she is a strong,faithful Christian woman who so much wants to live she is believing that she is going to get better so please pray Gods promises for healing for her also please...
Views: 259   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 8:30am
by ollie
The Watchmaker
My dad sent this to me. I thought it was really great. It's aimed at kids, but maybe I'm just an overgrown kid. If so, I must have that "childlike heart" Jesus talked about. http://www.kids4truth.com/watchmaker/watch.html
Views: 196   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 6:59am
by Blessednannyof2
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet