Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
College
Our son is looking at colleges. Right now, his primary choice is Harding (yea!), and his grades are good enough that they're very interested in him. It's a long way from home (~10 hours). He's still looking at Lipscomb (~3 hours away). I would like him close, but I r...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2009 9:42pm
by ladlinll
k
Kathy
Keep my niece in your prayers
It's been two weeks ago yesterday that my 11 yr old niece began vomiting. My sister believed it to be just a virus but making a long story short my niece, Sheridan had an emergency appendectomy. Her appendix had ruptured. This past Tuesday she had a second surgery...
Views: 328   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 15, 2009 9:40pm
by ladlinll
I'm back in the running!
My son finally got me cleaned up, so I will be jumping back in as soon as possible. I see the ads and pop up ads have been removed. Aint that grand? Mary
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 6, 2009 7:05pm
by Kathy
Tough Times
I know that you are all probably suffering because of the economy. We need to keep everyone in our prayers. The suffering varies from family to family, but everybody is feeling "the pinch". I know that my husband's company did a forced wage cut, with management takin...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2009 5:53am
by WordWoman in TN
Virus bearing ads
Two of the ads from yahoo.com that have viruses are: 1) Divert 1000s of fresh new visitors daily to your webbsite 2) Post your ads where people read them
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2009 4:05pm
by Mary in Texas
KATY ELFORD
PLEASE CALL ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 8:59am
by TXMelody
Are We Willing Workers?
Throught history, books have been filled with the cultural ways and means of mankind. There have been good times and bad times. The cycles have been repeated and repeated and yet no one seems to learn or benifit from the written knowledge of each century or dacades...
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2009 3:28pm
by WordWoman in TN
Feeling overwhelmed
We are struggling to make ends meet. My husband is still absent a lot, yet he expects me to iron all of his clothes and keep up the house. I don't know why it's so hard for me to keep the house clean. Of course it's a family of 6 and no one wants to help me. I'm a li...
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 6:36am
by Soul Sister
k
Karen
Re: Afraid and a little Down
Hello Again Everyone: I wanted to give you an update about how things are going in my life and ask for continued prayers and some advice. I had posted a while back letting everyone know I was laid off from my job back. I thank everyone for their prayers. I had...
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2009 6:46pm
by Karen
Pray for runnaway Ben and his momLeslie
Leslie is my co-worker. Ben is her youngest, 14, of 6 boys. He and his brother are the only ones still at home. Yesterday, he went on the train to Albuquerque, and told her he'd catch the 6:40PM train back. That was at 4PM. So, he never came home. She missed work tod...
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 9:31pm
by ladlinll
I was able to attend dad's funeral, arrived back in NM a week ago tonight
Hi Everyone, thank you for your love and prayers. I'm sorry that I have not been here. My aunts payed for me to fly to Ca, again, and I did. I left Wednesday night, the 7th, and got there for the funeral Thursday. Got to spend a few days with family and at the home...
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 3:30pm
by ladlinll
k
Kathy
Where is Everybody????
There hasn't been much activity on the board this week. Just wondering if everyone has forgot about our board or you all don't have anything to say. As for me, I'm still working two jobs and have just been plain ole' busy. I miss you all! Have a wonderful Sun...
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 5:34am
by WordWoman in TN
Miracle On the Hudson
from Living Waters Publication Miracle on the Hudson New York Governor David Paterson pronounced it a “Miracle on the Hudson.” He was referring to yesterday’s landing of the crippled US Airways jetliner into the Hudson River after the plane...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2009 5:32am
by WordWoman in TN
Problem may be solved
I think my #3 son has helped me solve the problem with the "infectiond of virus" on my computer. I couldn't understand why none of you were having the problem to begin with. So I asked him if he had any ideas on it, and I think we have worked through it, since I ha...
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2009 11:37am
by WordWoman in TN
k
Kathy
Lynn, How are You?
Hi Lynn, Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers this week. Love You!! Kathy
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2009 5:27am
by Mary in Texas
A Virus found
Melody, two or three times now when I have opend the boad the pop up ads may have opened a virus download. My virus protection program caught it and let me abort the download, keeping my computer free of the virus. I am telling you so that maybe someone on Christia...
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 8:40am
by Mary in Texas
Dad did pass away the early morning of Jan 4, 2009.Pray for loved ones.
Thank you for your prayers. I'm sorry it took me all day to get on line. I stayed after church late, then got home and it seemed we had to go back for evening.I work tomorrow. Rachel, the youngest sister called me at 345 am my time which means it was 15 minutes aft...
Views: 252   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 7:13am
by Mary in Texas
Pray for Mom
My mom has had Chron's Disease for a very long time now. I've noticed that lately mom is getting really weak and having a really hard time. Just a while ago she sat down with me to go over her will and some other very important documents. She told me that she had...
Views: 258   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 2:14pm
by WordWoman in TN
Dad in his final days, won't be long
You all know we lost my grandfather, his father, on December 11. I've been calling him daily, but the past few days he's been asleep. Tonight when I called I spoke to his wife, Donna. She said that hospice said his body is shutting down. They called because he hasn't...
Views: 255   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2009 3:22pm
by Mary in Texas
New Year!
May our year bring blessings from the Father of Lights. We have a new year to write upon. Will it be full of Glory to God, or full of wars and struggles just to survive? Will we stop and consider who we are and what we are about? When we make New Year's resolut...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 3:27pm
by WordWoman in TN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet