Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
h
Heidi
Missing my dog
I know to some people dogs are just animals. But my three boys are like kids to me. My favorite a boxer named Jake. attacks my other two out of jealousy. My mini schnauzer runs and thats the end of it but my pit bull whose name is cain who normaly just trots off has...
Views: 214   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 11:32am
by Heidi
New Year coming up
Today is a new day. Soon it will be a new year. Maybe cold weather, maybe not. But God be with us, and keep us from all evil. Today is the end of another year for marriage. 62 years. Yesterday we went to my second oldest son's house for dinner, and had a wo...
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 2:52pm
by Angie
Ethan Update, 12/20/07
They have found more leukemia. Ethan is still up for another transplant, but that could change. Please pray that the leukemia will just be gone. God can heal him, and his parents are asking that we pray for that.
Views: 245   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 2:43pm
by Angie
s
Sheila
Friends
I am a lonely, single, Christian women in need of friends. Is there anyone out there to talk to?
Views: 247   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 24, 2007 10:34am
by Melody Tx
h
Heidi
A little humor ladies !!
I found this story while doing a study on the fruits of the spirit. I wanted to share it with you. Guess what fruit it is demostrating?.... Shortly after W.W.I a pilot made his living going to small towns and giving people a ride in his plane. One day he go...
Views: 213   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 8:29pm
by Blessednannyof2
Are Our Prayers Answered?
Rom 8:26-28 Study from Strong's The "Spirit", who knows and understands by investigation of the feelings, inclinations and purposes (motives) of the "rational soul" (us), confers with the Divine Spirit for the sake of the morally blameless concerning the "cover...
Views: 269   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 4:41pm
by Heidi
Ice age in Oklahoma
This is Oklahoma's centennial year, and this week many of the residents are having to live like their pioneer forefathers. If you haven't seen the devastation this latest ice storm has caused, think bombing range. I know it stretches into other states as well, but...
Views: 240   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 4:55am
by Donna Parker
Prayer for Cousin
Earlier I mentioned hearing from my cousin in Oklahoma about the ice storm. At that time, they were okay, just trees down. Yesterday I found out that my cousin's husband went out to clear some of the ice and died. I don't have specifics, but I'm guessing it was a hea...
Views: 237   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 16, 2007 3:36pm
by WordWoman in TN
should we tell non christians god won't hear there prayers
I have been told many times that god does not hear a sinners prayer how can we tell people this? please help me with this. if this is true what should we say to them.
Views: 185   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 4:00pm
by Melody Tx
o
ollie
mother
please pray for a miracle my mother Margie is in the hospital battling cancer she will win with our prayers she wants to live and is not believing she will die God is in still in the miracle business she is a strong Christian woman please also pray for all of he...
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 5:27pm
by Blessednannyof2
s
Sharon
Living with contentment/prayers for family
Good morning, Sisters, It's been a while since I've been on the website. I need your help with a class project. How do we live or learn to live with contentment as Paul said he did? Also my dad and sisters live in Midwest City, OK, which is next to OKC. One siste...
Views: 194   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2007 8:53pm
by Alrayna
Prayers for my grandson
My grandson is headed to Lexington tomorrow for pre-op appointment. Sisters please pray that everything goes o.k. and they get back home safe. The weather is supposed to be bad with hard rain. Joseph is scheduled for surgery on 1-7-08 to repair a...
Views: 204   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 12, 2007 9:09pm
by stephanie parker
A Greatful Thanks!
Thank you my sisters just for being there. God Bless You All! Blessednannyof2
Views: 177   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2007 8:51am
by lecokat
Hannah Grace
Dear Sisters, It has been awhile since I have posted, but I do read regularly and keep you in my prayers. Please keep Hannah Grace in your prayers. She has pneumonia. It has been 3 years since her first bout with pneumonia which put in in the hospital on a ventil...
Views: 146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 5:00pm
by blessednannyof2
Mentor
I am wondering if there are any online mentorship sites. I am struggling in my faith and would like someone to talk to and develope a friendship with that is in a neuteral position and will not judge me t badly .
Views: 222   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 8:02am
by Leah
Our Dog
I want to thank all of you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Jake passed this morning (about 5:20aEST). The vet gave us "2 weeks to 2 months" and God gave us 2 weeks and a day. I'm thankful to God for the dog Jake was: good, happy, well-behaved, and an all...
Views: 177   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 7:55am
by Leah
Ethan, 12/5/2007
Ladies, thank you for your continued prayers for Ethan and his family. Things don't look too good, but it's not over yet. Please keep praying. BUT, I actually wanted to tell you that today is Ethan's first birthday! WAHOO! Our God is SO good!
Views: 177   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 7:28pm
by Blessednannyof2
update on baby nyla
My dear sister, thanks for your prayers for baby nyla, she is doing better each day. (thanks to everyone prayers) she has been taken off the ventilater it will be a slow process but god is good. she's three weeks old now. please continue to keep my daughter in pra...
Views: 194   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 1:09pm
by WordWoman in TN
l
lal
Updates on April and Eva
Hi Everybody, I just wanted to let you know that April went home from the hospital Friday night, Nov. 30. I asked her mom what the final diagnosis was and they said ecoli in the blood from womb. So, thank you all for praying for her. As for Eva, she said she's...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 1:07pm
by WordWoman in TN
o
ollie
my mother
earlier i requested prayer for my mother Marjoria pronounced Margie Vester who is battling cancer well God is still granting her live and she is believing she will be healed i am requesting prayer in that God will heal my mother of her cancer and continue to gr...
Views: 175   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 7:53am
by Melody Tx
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet