Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
FSX - CLS Airbus A330-200-300 A340-200-300
FSX - CLS Airbus A330-200-300 A340-200-300 > http://urlin.us/1h6fy FSX - CLS Airbus A330-200-300 A340-200-300 b92c5eb40e Software > PC [FSX/P3D] Aerosoft - Airbus X Extended v1.03b 795 MB 1 0 . This seems to...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 11:28pm
by chasala
j
Jim
Homeless
Do you have or know of Cursillistas that are homeless due to hurricane? If so, please advise as the Cursillo Community in California may be able to provide housing in the SF Bay Area in the homes of local Cursillistas. Please email jimgolf96@aol.com
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2005 3:10pm
by Jim
Cursillo 109
Wow! What a wonderful family Donna and I have joined. We can say that we truly walked a little closer with God. Now we know that we are not alone. We want to thank each and everyone of you who were praying for us and gaciously accept your gift of love in the form of...
Views: 649   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 12:20pm
by Mac Guidry
Decolores!
Came across this site by accident, but it brought back alot of memories. My grandfather made Cursillo many years ago under Fr. Fidelis and many of us in the family followed in his footsteps. Quite a few of my teenage years were spent working in the kitchen in Prairie...
Views: 585   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 8:16pm
by Kim Smith
Re: names needed
don't know if anyone replied, gordon keller did this some years back. gordon is in lafayette and this info might be at the cursillo center. contact him on this. i do not have his ph. no. or the such. god bless you! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyi...
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2002 3:10pm
by deacon brent
names needed
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to go about getting all the names of men and women that have made cursillo from my town,vinton la. my preist would like the names we are planning to have a mass and holy hour for the cursillo movement once a month. than...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2002 10:09am
by wayne richard
pentecost walk
I would like to take this opportunity to make a spiritual plea for any or all men cursillistas to make some attempt to walk with one of the groups from your area. If one can make all of it or part of it, that is fine. There is no doubt that today we are being calle...
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2002 5:52am
by deacon brent
d
dea
Views: 600   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2002 5:39am
by dea
palanca
A few cursillo's ago it was directed to us that there was to be NO HARD PALANCA to be written on the palanca sheets! What many have warned of is coming to past. We certainly ignored that one because that is clearly the work of the devil. No matter who it came from...
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2002 6:11am
by Deacon Brent
Re: Re: updated observations
Ever noticed that our representatives on secretariat hardly if ever asked the ultreyas what they wanted. We only received a report when he could make it. We pulled him aside to discuss with him not our views but teach him about the cursillo method and purpose. We...
Views: 470   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2002 6:05am
by Deacon Brent
Re: Re: Change: Fewer Cursillos
To all: There are fewer men that is making there cursillos and fewer that cares. Maybe they should!!! Most of the Sponsors wait until Pentecost and that is not what a cursillo is base on. If it were so, then there should be only 1 cursillo per year, but that...
Views: 630   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 5:13pm
by Russell J. Menar...
Re: Re: What is Happening
To: Randy and others; What is happening about all the Ultreyas. Have you heard if they will start up another in Rayne or what?? Please let me know. E-mail me as sooon as something changes, please. God bless and DeColores. From: Russell --- --- --- --...
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 5:00pm
by Russell J. Menar...
r
Randy
Re: updated observations
Thanks for the insight Deacon Brent. I am anxious to see any suggestions anyone may have on how we strenghthen the Cursillo movement in Prairie Ronde and around the world to be what we know God wants it to be and what we know it can be. God Bless and DECOLORES!!!...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 3:51pm
by Randy
updated observations
It has been some time since being on the forum. The reason was to observe the 3 day weekend after the leaders succumbed to nationals deconstruction of the cursillo. And that is what I have observed since then. Seeing the gradual decline of the spirituality of Prai...
Views: 677   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2002 6:23am
by Deacon Brent
DE COLORES CD
I have just released a CD dedicated to the Cursillo movement. I have tried to create a CD that has a healing quality to it and that will lead one to prayer. You can see details at my Website. http://www.members.home.net/7robert/ Could you please forward this ema...
Views: 668   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2001 4:16am
by BOB ROBERTSON
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2001 9:48am
by JacqueSue Harvey
Views: 635   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2001 9:47am
by JacqueSue Harvey
Palanca Request
Big Sky Cum Christo Diocese of Great Falls-Billings P.O. Box 1248 Great Falls, MT 59403-1248 January 27, 2001 Dear Bothers and Sisters in Christ: For the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is inviting you to participate in His Cum Christo...
Views: 803   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2001 8:47pm
by Joe Sullivan
Re: Re: Attending other religious services
Article:Thought I would share this information with you, just in case anyone else wanted to know::: Volume 1 Vatican Council II Conciliar and Post Concilliar Documents book, Page 500, Chapter 37: Item #59 - Catholics may be allowed to attend occasionally the lituri...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2000 6:18am
by Claudia Grimmett
r
Randy
Re: Attending other religious services
Article:Try the Q and A section at www.ewtn.com. They have experts in Canon Law that usually answer by the next day. They are excellent. Hope it helps. God Bless Also you might look on the links page of www.ultreya.org there are many links to several good sou...
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2000 12:27am
by Randy
Attending other religious services
Hey, Was wondering if anyone can direct me to any web sites that would have the answer to the following question: Can we as Catholics attend other religious services, such as Baptist, Methodist, etc.? I need Canon Law and not just opinions, as it is for my confirm...
Views: 680   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2000 1:03pm
by Claudia Grimmett
r
Randy
Re: What is Happening
Article:I understand they are having their FIRST OFFICIAL Secretariat meeting today. Don't know what will come out of it. Will keep you posted as I find out info. Pray for the meeting today.--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Origin...
Views: 546   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2000 8:00am
by Randy
What is Happening
What is going on so far? Have any decisions been made or is everything going to stay the same? No one is realy talking about what is going on any more!
Views: 709   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2000 7:48am
by Roy Touchet Sr.
r
Randy
Nationals Workshop in Baton Rouge
The workshop by National scheduled for Feb 12 & 13 in Baton Rouge has been rescheduled for March 25th & 26th. The place has not been announced yet, but will be posted as soon as it is known. God Bless and DECOLORES!!! Randy
Views: 683   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2000 3:50pm
by Randy
Specials
For those of us who have read Fr. Fidelis' own account of how he come to make the Cursillo at which he first put off. He sat as a 'special' when he made his cursillo. Your thoughts and insights are welcomed.
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2000 6:01am
by Deacon Brent
Re: Change: Remove some of the Talks
Article:The National has good intentions. As well as in the Fundamental Ideas book and the Christian Renewal, it makes clear of being aware of events that affect the times and culture. Let the marriage and pro-life talk go back to its original place in the sacramen...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2000 6:25am
by Deacon Brent
r
Randy
Re: Essence
Article:AMEN!!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:From Bishop Hervas in the chapter on Essence he states,"The diocesan secretariat of Cursillos IS THE BRAIN DIRECTING THIS ORGANIZATION". From what I have read so f...
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2000 3:26pm
by Randy
Essence
From Bishop Hervas in the chapter on Essence he states,"The diocesan secretariat of Cursillos IS THE BRAIN DIRECTING THIS ORGANIZATION". From what I have read so far, the bishop and director are presiders over an apostolate that is entrusted to their care. Hervas st...
Views: 689   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2000 5:09am
by Deacon Brent
Essence
From Bishop Hervas in the chapter on Essence he states,"The diocesan secretariat of Cursillos IS THE BRAIN DIRECTING THIS ORGANIZATION". From what I have read so far, the bishop and director are presiders over an apostolate that is entrusted to their care. Hervas st...
Views: 636   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2000 4:54am
by Deacon Brent
Re: Re: Change: One leaders school
Article:From the latest information, the only item Fr. Frey has received is the schedule of the meetings.--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Article:My understanding is that there is a split between the 4 day and 3 day...
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 8:23pm
by Deacon Brent
Re: Re: Letter of Tom Sarg
Article:Very short. One of the two first things that came from Lou was very easy to remember. One especially. That he did not come her to CHANGE ANYTHING. This still is quite vivid in my mind. And you know the rest of the story. Personally, I wish to make it pe...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 8:12pm
by Deacon Brent
Re: Re: Change: One leaders school
Article:Joul has a point that has been ask at ultreay but noone person has the answer that satisfies me yet. I know the Professors have a lot going on but I dont see many at ultreay.Why!! Maybe its time, maybe its because they have to allow time for their famly,maybe...
Views: 474   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 6:15pm
by Roy Touchet Sr.
r
Randy
Re: Re: Re: Change: Mandatory Co-Ed Ultreyas
Article:No offense taken here. I love the women and the youth and I think they would be a great asset to our ultreyas, BUT, as you stated men and women are DIFFERENT and therefore need to be with each other when it comes to their spirituality "check". I really look...
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 3:27pm
by Randy
r
Randy
Re: Letter of Tom Sarg
Article:This was a thought and I think it was said by Lou Robbio in the same way. But Lou did say that certain things would have to go RIGHT NOW. Angels, non coed ultreyas, some talks, etc. You know the topics on this page. Everything was to be gradual. WHAT ELS...
Views: 658   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 3:21pm
by Randy
Re: Change: One leaders school
Article:My understanding is that there is a split between the 4 day and 3 day people (not just the leaders school). And the Youth was another splinter along with others. We have Monsignor Melancon as Director overseeing the Women's Cursillio, Father Herlong with th...
Views: 610   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 1:28pm
by Joul LaFleur
Re: Re: Change: Mandatory Co-Ed Ultreyas
Article:Joe is right. Lou unfortunately reveals himself again. Bishop Hervas makes no mention or suggestion at all in his book Christian Renewal. In BR the men meet once a week, the women once a month. Time wise it is very difficult for women to meet once a week....
Views: 735   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 1:22pm
by Deacon Brent
Letter of Tom Sarg
Tom Sarg sent a letter out that the next three years would be for dialogue to unify the Cursillo Movement. I could be wrong, but I don't believe he mentioned doing any changes and I believe he used the word 'experiment'. I will check my sources and get back. What a...
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2000 5:29am
by Deacon Brent
t
Tommy
Vision of the Movement by Tom Sarg of National: Part 2
THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT: WHERE IS IT GOING: PART 2 During the summer of 1999 at the National Conference, Tom Sarg and Lou Rubbio of National presented or at least answered questions concerning the new 3 Day Manual. I don’t know if anyone has seen such a manual. I...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 4:33pm
by Tommy
t
Tommy
Vision of Cursillo Movement by Tom Sarg of National: Part One
THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT: WHERE IS IT GOING: PART ONE During the summer of 1999 at the National Conference, Tom Sarg and Lou Rubbio of National presented or at least answered questions concerning the new 3 Day Manual. I don’t know if anyone has seen such a manual....
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 4:28pm
by Tommy
Re: Re: perplexed
Article:I agree with you whole heartedly Jodi. May I make an observation that I do not mean to be unprofessional or taken wrong in any way. Not knowing the whole story, why did the director take it upon his own to allow such a thing to happen? And yet we face the...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 12:08pm
by Deacon Brent
Re: No Subject
Article:My apologies for the delay. From what I understand as to the status of the director. He is more concerned with the pre-cursillo and the post cursillo. Having been around all these years, the pre-cursillo has made some adjustments some years back. There is...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 11:38am
by Deacon Brent
Article:My apologies for the delay. From what I understand as to the status of the director. He is more concerned with the pre-cursillo and the post cursillo. Having been around all these years, the pre-cursillo has made some adjustments some years back. There is...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 11:31am
by Deacon Brent
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2000 11:29am
by Deacon Brent
j
Jodi
Re: perplexed
Article:Well, I am a former Young Women's professor. I took a leave of absence about 2 years ago, when they began making SEVERAL changes to the Young Women's weekends and when we were under the microscope (so to speak). While some people may say that I jumped ship,...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2000 9:32pm
by Jodi
r
Randy
Re: planca
Article:Just a little history lesson on palanca and the importance of it. The first Cursillo done outside of Spain was done in South America, (Columbia I think) and it was a young womens cursillo. A young priest from there had been sent to Spain by his Bishop to le...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2000 7:07pm
by Randy
r
Randy
Re: planca
Article:I agree, if my palanca is sitting in my easy chair and saying ONE EXTRA Rosary, then thats my palanca, but if it is doing a way of the cross on my knees in the rocks, then thats MY palanca. Many, many times I have seen the whole tide of the hall change by th...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2000 6:54pm
by Randy
r
Randy
Addressing ALL the Issues
Sorry this got so long. Print it out and read at you leisure. God Bless!!! I guess the first thing we look at is the changes National wants to make in PR. 1) No Specials 2) Fewer Cursillos and fewer candidates 3) Co-ed Ultreyas...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2000 6:49pm
by Randy
planca
After praying my night prayers I remembered that Lou Robbios remarked that not only the kitchen crew should be cut done to a small group but that planca needs to be done at home but it should cause no pain or hardship to oneself. Even before my accident I worked at t...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2000 6:37pm
by Roy Touchet Sr.
Re: FORUM
Article:They will be back in February. Stay strong and faithful to the full expression of the method of the movement.--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:I will abide by whatever the forum decides. However, I still can...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2000 9:03pm
by Deacon Brent
Re: Secretariate???
Article:Who appoints spiritual advisors or members of the Secretariat? Different Dioceses have different customs. In some, suitable candidates are proposed by the School Of Leaders for the Bishop's approval. In others, the Secretariat selects candidates from the...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2000 8:14pm
by Joul P. LaFleur
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet