Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Barb
breed bans in the US please read
http://forums.dogzonline.com.au/index.php?s=f258cb70e2cadef8f62acdf175c89531&showtopic=101859&pid=1763828&st=0&#entry1763828
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 3:44pm
by Barb
Graphs for Ineffectivness of MSN in California
Very interesting - If you are in California show these to your lawmakers - if you are facing MSN any where it's still revealing information. http://www.naiaonline.org/issues/California_graphs.htm#graph1
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2007 11:23am
by Gina in PA
i
iaj
another good article...
on designer dogs http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17616672/
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2007 9:03am
by iaj
Specialty Show Calendar - Got Updates?
If you have any updates that need to be added to the specialty show calendar please forward them to me, so that they can be included in the next update. I have a few submissions right now, so if you have more pass them along. Michelle
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 10:04pm
by Michelle@Infinit...
Is it working?
I got this via email yesterday: Long Beach Press Telegram - CA June 21, 2007 Oropeza: Neutering bill no-go Politics: State senator says objective is noble but bill is 'too severe a solution.' By Don Jergler, Staff writer LONG BEACH - State Sen. Jenny Oropez...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 5:22am
by Rycroft Labrador...
Pittsburgh Specialty - Day 1 (Partial Results)
WD - Shalane's Fly By Knight from the Open Black class RWD - Morgan's Peace Pipe from the 12-18 class More results to come.
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 2:18pm
by Stephanie Danger...
AKC Mixed Breed Survey Results (Long)
On Behalf Of Charlotte McGowan Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:13 PM To: Undisclosed-Recipient:; Subject: [americanssa] AKC mixed breed survey FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Daisy Okas Date: June 19, 2007 Phone: 212-696-8343 AKC PRESENTS RESULTS OF MIXED B...
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 9:51am
by Marci - Larkspur...
Pixburgh Weather
Just in case yunz wannaa know Wednesday, Jun 20 High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 79 °F Mostly sunny and less humid Wednesday Night, Jun 20 Low: 46 °F RealFeel®: 50 °F Mainly clear Thursday, Jun 21 High: 82 °F RealFeel®: 82...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 6:50am
by Joe DeNardo
Pittsburgh Specialty Judging Program
The judging program for the Pittsburgh Specialty this week is now posted on the GPLRC site at: http://www.gplrc.com/specialty2007.html Have a safe trip!
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2007 7:50pm
by Mary Ann Hart
d
Debi
Vermillion SD Shows
Quick question. I entered the Vermillion SD shows 6/30 & 7/1 expecting majors..not even close this year. I have 4 dogs entered, 1 dog needs majors so I will pull him. I have the only special. I have a dog and a bitch that both still needs singles. My question is who...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2007 7:46am
by Debi
Wal-Mart Sale
I went to Wal-Mart and the Labby welcome dog with he sign and the Labby with puppies and a solar light are on sale right now. Most are scratched but easily fixed with a magic marker they will give you 10% off on the already marked down Labby stuff in the garden depar...
Views: 655   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2007 7:06pm
by Bargain hunter
contact information
i need contact information for Mr.Norman Grenier and Mr.Rusty Howard. Thanks for your kind help
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2007 1:07pm
by gurvinder cheema
Good Breeder Vet needed ASAP near Columbia SC
A friend of mine recently moved to Swansea, SC, and the vet she started with SEDATES for pre-whelping x-rays!!! She of course turned around and walked out, and is now in relatively urgent need of a vet that is breeder friendly and savvy. It looks like her girl is g...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2007 12:22pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Greater Pittsburgh
Any entry breakdowns for the GPLC 2 day Specialty???
Last Post: Jun 15, 2007 3:03pm
by crossfire@erols....
Potomac And Pioneer Valley
I have some videos and pics from Potmac and Pioneer Valley shows,anybody need these please email me i will love to share these great moments.
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2007 1:44am
by gurvinder cheema
a
Anita
Labs
Hello, can anyone tell me at what age afemale lab reaches her adult height? Thanks.
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2007 12:40am
by Anita
Transport Rescue Labs Help Needed
CROSSPOSTING PERMITTED AND APPRECIATED!!! ACO Chandra Davis works extremely hard to find loving homes or reputable rescues for the far-too-many dogs that find their way into the shelter that she runs in South Fulton, Tennessee. She even works closely wit...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2007 11:17am
by Amy OtterTail
j
JK
Science Diet Lite
If anyone is feeding Science Diet Lite canned dog food, you need to check this article. http://www.itchmo.com/read/lab-find-toxin-in-unopened-unrecalled-pet-food_20070612 An independent lab has confirmed that the food contains cyanuric acid, but Hill's has not reca...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2007 9:10am
by JK
n
Nancy
Good idea for anyone traveling with dogs too..
http://www.usef.org/_IFrames/newsDisplay/viewPR.aspx?id=2132
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2007 9:38pm
by Nancy
hey Potomac people... District of Columbia is NEXT!
If you live in the district of columbia This AFFECTS you! This came from a CAT person BTW! CROSS POSTED Fanciers; The dreaded District of Columbia ordinance, called the "Animal Protection Amendment Act" is here !!!! This is a serious affront to pe...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2007 12:32pm
by Gina in PA
chilled semen to Mexico ???
Can anyone who has shipped chilled semen to Mexico please email me. Thanks!
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2007 10:18am
by Bonnie Hall
GPLRC Closes Wednesday
Greater Pittsburgh LRC Closes this Wednesday. Fax your entries to be safe. Bob Peters dog shows www.bpdsonline.com This is Bob Peters last show as a superintendent and we are honoring him with a cake etc. (It's a surpise) He has superintended many Lab and Go...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2007 12:32pm
by Gina in PA
:( A tribute to the Mom and Dad's of pet shop pups
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OdcNl5FqcKY Don't watch if you are faint of heart.
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2007 6:45pm
by Pass the Kleenex
Labrador Owners Club results?
Anyone have any? Would appreciate it very much. TIA
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 6:22pm
by Sitting at home ...
All Ohio breeders please read.
All Ohio readers please go back and read " We need to do something, grab a cup of coffee, it's a long one." Thanks
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 2:01pm
by S.Allets..P.S.
Continue to fight CA AB 1634
-- permission to cross post is granted -- AB 1634 was amended on May 31, 2007 and the vote in the full Assembly may occur as soon as next Monday. Here is the official version http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bill/asm/ab_1601-1650/ab_1634_bill_20070531_ame...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2007 3:14pm
by Gina in PA
Club du Labrador du Quebec, Annual Specialty and Boosters
Welcome to our CLQ Annual Specialty and Boosters in Trois-Rivières, Québec, june 23 and 24 , 2007 4 sets of points. Entries close tuesday june 5, 2007 at 21:00pm Premium list available at: http://www.quebeccanin.myanka.com/ Judges for the CLQ Specia...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2007 7:16am
by Madeleine
Lola
Hi, is there a picture of Cam Adams' lovely "Lola" anywhere on the Web?
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2007 6:27am
by minimom
c
CM
DOG SCAM - BEWARE
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3225175
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:36am
by CM
Just testing
Sorry, just testing.
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2007 4:21pm
by Anki in Sweden
LRCP web site moves to new server - check your links and bookmarks
The LRCP web site moved to a new server this weekend. You MAY have to refresh your links. The site can still be found at www.lrcp.com Any links that include the subdirectory /2005/ such as, www.lrcp.com/2005/Index.shtml will no longer work. Just remove the "/2005...
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2007 7:00pm
by Kempers Keeper
Revival sheet.
If you e-mailed me for the Revival med sheet and didn't receive your copy...send request again. Some of you went to my bulk folder..I think I got everyone but not sure.
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2007 5:36pm
by S.Allets
Specialty Calendar Update Posted
I have posted an update to the Specialty Calendar. Remember, the information contained on this list is only as good as what is provided to me from your emails, or what I have looked-up myself. Of course, your submissions make the job easier. Michelle
Views: 402   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2007 12:46am
by Michelle
E-Mail Problems
Hi - Apologies for this off-topic note... I had a problem with my e-mail address which just kept resending the same mail from last Thursday over and over again. I had to delete and re-add it, and have lost all e-mails since Thursday. If you e-mailed me in the last...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2007 1:35pm
by Nancy Rudgers
CH Brighton Holland Satisfaction
Does anyone know where I can find a photo of CH Brighton Holland Satisfaction?
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2007 1:13pm
by Rosy Harkow
Nurtra Nuggets Lamb Meal and Rice from Costco RECALL
More food recalls...sigh... Please forward this information to family or friends that have pets. "Nutra Nuggets" is recalling their 40 pound Lamb Meal and Rice Dry Formula for Dogs. The contaminated batch's product code is #NLR0404 and the Best Buy dates are O...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2007 10:05pm
by Concerned
b
barb
Not Too Late for LRCGB
Join us at the Labrador Retriever Club of Greater Boston Fun in the Sun Specialty - June 14th and 15th at the 4H Fairgrounds in Westford, Mass. Judges Thursday: CONFORMATION DOGS & INTERSEX: Michael Lanctot CONFORMATION BITCHES, VETERANS & NON-REGULAR: Linda...
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2007 6:02pm
by barb
AKC CAR
are we all using this system nowadays for our litters? I have been using home again is the AKC CAR better? I can't find a price for the AKC CAR on their site. Any suggestions where to buy home again at a decent price? so confusing
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 5:42pm
by Dog Paw
a
AnnaH
Winnebago LRC - reminder
Come join us for a fun time at the Winnebago LRC specialty on Friday and Saturday, June 15& 16th -it's a 60's theme this year. Friday, June 15, 2007 Agility, Fun Match, CGC, Hospitality Agility Judge: Kathy Guerra Saturday, June 16, 2007 Mrs. Claire White...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 1:02pm
by AnnaH
Worms
Noticed the post about getting tapeworm medication for someone's dog and wondered, have any of you ever gotten parasites or worms from your pets?
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2007 6:52pm
by Annomouse
ILRC Hunt Test & WC/WCI Announcement
The Iroquois Labrador Retriever Club is hosting our annual Junior/Senior Hunt Test at Three River Wildlife Management Area in Baldwinsville NY on Saturday, June 16th, 2007. We are also running a Working Certificate (WC) and Working Certificate Intermediate (WCI) test...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2007 1:24pm
by ILRC HT Secretar...
2007 LOC closes tonight!
June 2007 Labrador Owners Club Specialty Show closes tonight at 8pm. Please see the following link: http://www.labradorowners.com/2007ss.html The premium is in a .pdf format, entries can be faxed in to the show sec/super. Specialty classes, obedience trials, rall...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2007 11:23am
by Kim/Pirate:LOC T...
Pioneer Valley
Many thanks to the club members for putting on a great back to back specialty show... Your hard work and dedication was very evident!! We had a wonderful time and had some great placements too
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2007 1:06pm
by Judy Ellis
Coats and breeding decisions
Hypothetic question: Dog and bitch both have correct coat, but not an abundance of coat. Grandsire and Granddamn both sides have gorgeous coats. If everything else matched beautifully would you do t he breeding if you were looking to get a litter with nice coats? C...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2007 9:29am
by wondering
NJ Mandatory S/N S1026
CROSSPOSTED** SOUND THE ALARM ASAP to OPPOSE NJ S1026! This proposed legislation is going before the Economic Growth Committee at 10 am on Monday, May 14th, Room #1 in the StateHouse Annex in Trenton, NJ. We need your help to OPPOSE NJ Senate bill 1026...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2007 12:17pm
by Gina in PA
Dog food poison was deliberate Just Like I said
Dear louise kling, It's Dr. Jon again. There is still NEW information coming out about the recall. For the most part, it has fallen off the radar of the mainstream press so I'm having to dig a little harder for information but am still working to keep you up-...
Views: 620   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2007 8:35am
by Carolyn
d
dago
potomac photos [looking for]
I'm looking for photos of my dauter. she was on novise black bitch class. dress with a pink coat. if any one have some photos, please e-mail me. thank you Dago Sanchez
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2007 4:55pm
by dago
PRLRC Lab Fun Day and B match
Have you ever wondered what talents your Labrador might possess? Here’s your chance to find out. Bring your new puppies and your old timers! The Pawcatuck River Labrador Retriever Club is holding its fifth annual Labrador Retriever Fun Day on Sunday, May 2...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2007 8:03am
by Kathy Cipriani
DU & KIDS
Thought this was pretty cool what DU is doing for the kids See Link http://www.ducks.org/news/1220/CheckitoutdogDucksUn.html
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2007 3:59pm
by Prophet
Another Royal Canin recall May 11, 07
http://www.royalcanin.us/ These eight Sensible Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry dog and cat food products with date codes between July 28, 2006 to April 30, 2007 are being voluntarily recalled: SENSIBLE CHOICE® (available in pet specialty s...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2007 10:54pm
by Just came across...
j
Jan
breeding a young stud successfully
We have a 3 year old bitch that we are hoping to breed on this heat cycle. We have purchased a young 2 year old stud who has never bred. Both of the dogs have passed all of their clearances ect, but we really want this to be a successful breeding. Is there anythin...
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2007 8:07pm
by Jan
new food recall
Natural Ultramix Food Recalled Please forward this information to family or friends that have pets. Castor & Pollux Pet Works has issued a recall on four pet food products: Natural Ultramix Canned Feline Turkey & Vegetables Platter Natural Ultramix Canned Fe...
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2007 2:59pm
by Rachael
Any results from Pioneer Valley
Anyone hear anything about today's show?
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2007 2:15pm
by Wondering
Thors Warriors
The fight continues. Chapter 8 is up on the site and you can click on a commercial that will be airing in Michigan to help prosecute this "animal abuser" Monster. www.thorswarriors.com Pics of some of the dogs weight gain and progress are also in chapter 8. T...
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2007 1:43pm
by Patty/Snowco Lab...
k
kdw
Coats?
I missed the replies to my coats question. I'm very interested in hearing everyone's opinion as to if coats have changed and more wave is now acceptable. My other question is if some of the longer, wavy coats are considered more "open" than the "short, dense" coats...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2007 8:55am
by kdw
Greater Pittsburgh LRC Premiums up on Bob Peters Website!
www.bpdsonline.com Go to upcoming events. Don't forget to make your hotel and camping reservations!
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2007 7:39pm
by Gina in PA
Lab Rescue Transport Help - TODAY
Please help crosspost to anyone that could possibly help. We are all super full at the shelter, and we're trying to get these babies to safety (no pun intended)! KY~CINCI, OH~Rochester, NY: SAT. MAY 5 PLEASE CROSS-POST/FORWARD TO THOSE WHO MIGHT HELP. THANKS!!...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2007 9:36am
by OtterTail
More foods added to recall list May 3
Over 200 cat and dog food item were added to the recall list today (May 3.) Please forward this information to any family or friends that have pets. Some of these are new brands and some are extended recalls(within already recalled brands.) This is the largest re...
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2007 11:31pm
by Xhibitor
r
RTC
Optigen Help
Ok has anyone done the swab samples? Feedback?
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2007 12:18am
by RTC
a
adam
spot light
i really look forward to the new spotlights every month. its nice to see everyones dogs and what they have accomplished. although all the dogs that are in the spotlight are great, i can't believe how Baloo has progressed. adam
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2007 10:47pm
by adam
b
Betsy
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2007 7:08pm
by Betsy
Thank you for the photos
I want to thank everyone for posting all of the photos from the Potomac. My head is spinning from looking at them! What do you think about posting all of the links in one place? I could probably make a web page to do so. I'd list photographer name, description (l...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 9:28am
by Nancy Rudgers
List of Products received today for Blue Buffalo Recall FDA
Recall -- Firm Press Release FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, the media, and other interested parties. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company. This li...
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 8:22am
by Carolyn
a
angie
Milk Replacer RECALL !!!!!!!
Permission to forward the article intact with author and attributes. Jay Robert Jay Russell, Ph.D., President The Coton de Tulear Club of America CotonNews@aol.com www.CotonClub.com URGENT BREEDER ALERT BEWARE PUPPY MILK REPLACERS AND WEANING FORMULA...
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 4:21pm
by angie
DFW Photo's
Does anyone have a link to the DFW photo's that was previously posted? That one does not seem to work. Thanks.
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 8:43am
by Breeder
Diamond foods can food recalled FDA
Recall -- Firm Press Release FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, the media, and other interested parties. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company. This li...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2007 7:52am
by Carolyn
More FDA Recall On Food
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 8:09pm
by Carolyn
Junior Photos
I was wondering if anyone had pictures of any of the Junior Events from Potomac. Please email if you have any that we might be able to post on the LRCP website. I was busy handing out gifts or playing games with the kids or talking and did not take the first picture...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 1:57pm
by becky coss
Another recallDog food
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2007 7:30am
by Carolyn
CA AB 1634 Passed out of committee BAD NEWS!
Only the committee member from San Diego voted against. They are intent on pushing this through. Hobby breeding in California could really become illegal. Posted from pet-law... Boy, I hope those of you who were able, listened to the streaming audio from th...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2007 12:57pm
by Gina in PA
c
Connie
Hoosier
Thanks for all the nice comments about the puppies. Had a great time at Hoosier beautiful show site. and Thanks Wendy for helping me show the puppies at Potomac and Hoosier..... p.s.also very proud of Dickendall Princess Phoebe for her win at DFWLRC connie
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2007 10:35am
by Connie
Pictures of the winners
Did anybody took pictures of the winners?, or just casual pictures? Thanks,
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 10:38pm
by Anina Oterbach
Winner Pictures
Thank you very much to all the people that are putting lots and lots of pictures of Potomac. But, does anyone has pictures of the winners of all the different classes. It´s great to see all the friendship that was all around Potomac, and all the pictures of b...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 10:09pm
by White Zinfandel
pictures on line anyplace?
I have the Puppy Puzzle but was looking for actual lab pup's pictures and critiques as to why or why not each might be a good show potential. Any ideas?
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2007 10:12pm
by picking the righ...
Hoosier back to back specialties
Grand news for the winners on Thursday and Friday. Congratulations! Any results from the first of two specialties starting today? Please?
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2007 3:32pm
by not there for th...
recall now in human food. (PORK)
If you live in california and have bought pork from (American Pork company) Throw it out.It's contaminated with the same as in the dog food. Was Found in the grain fed to the swine.Just heard it on the radio this morning.
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2007 10:36am
by Diane Webster
More on California, San Jose Los Angeles and others...
California Local Governments Consider Animal Control Changes Print This Article [Friday, April 20, 2007] City of San Jose The City of San Jose will hold a public meeting May 1st to discuss a host of changes to their animal control ordinance. The most impo...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 4:10pm
by Gina in PA
POLL: Dining out on the road???????????
I'll make a complete web database where it will list all the specialties and diners. Restaurants, pubs and good eats and people can add their favorite eateries and give a brief review. This will take effort and time Please let me know how useful this would be...
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 3:02pm
by Breeder
Pet Food Industry facts and note, buyer beware
Received this on another group, thought I'd pass it on.... __________________________________________________________ Jay Edelson, the attorney who is suing Menu Foods and the pet companies, wants to hear from anyone and everyone whose pet was sick or died as a...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 2:44pm
by Becky in Orlando
Official Photographer at Potomac
Any one knows who was the photographer who was taking all the pictures at the winners corner, with the judge, the owner, handler, etc..
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 9:30pm
by Jacob Cohen
j
JK
Natural Life
Natural Life vegetarian formula has been recalled. http://www.nlpp.com/
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 6:27pm
by JK
FDA recall on the rice protein that was poison 336metric tons distributed to date
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2007 12:57pm
by Carolyn
Sandra Balfe
Does anyone has the email of Sandra Balfe? email me privately, so is not advertise. Thanks,
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 3:23pm
by Need Pictures
Full results now on Info dog
Potomac opens, Jams, etc. now seem complete.
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 1:27pm
by Southland Breede...
Gtr Pittsburgh LRC June 21 & 22, 2007
Reminder to make your reservations for camping/hotels as early as possible. Info Page: http://www.gplrc.com/specialty2007.html
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 12:54pm
by Gina in PA
SFLRC Specialty - One Week Until Closing
One week until closing - Don't forget to make your entries! Come enjoy the sun, the SFLRC Specialty and Supported Entry. SFLRC Specialty Friday, May 11, 2007 Judges Conformation - Lisa Weiss-Nolechek (Lobuff) Sweeps - Elizabeth Bowron (Fortune) All-Breed O...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 9:56am
by Mary Wood
Updated Information Regarding LOC Optigen Clinic
Optigen Clinic At Labrador Owners Club Specialty Show Hi – just sending out a reminder about our OptiGen Clinic and please take note of the new paragraph that states “This code is only active from May 20th to June 2nd”. A few people have contacte...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 9:54am
by Joanne Fernall
Adding to the chorus of Congratulations
Two very special congratulations from here! First, to our friend Stephanie Forte, who was Best Junior. We've had the pleasure of knowing Stephanie for several years; we've watched her grow into a talented, poised, and graceful handler and a wonderful, wonderful y...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 11:49am
by Yellwlab
Possible to record Specialty to DVD?
I have a friend who always attended our shows and owned one of our very influential sires. My friend has severe health problems, which keep her from attending shows anymore, and I was wondering if any of the techies out there might have some input on how to recor...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 11:04am
by Just a friend wh...
a
AnnaH
Potomac Seminar
Just wondering if anyone would care to share their notes from the Tuesday seminar? TIA
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2007 6:45am
by AnnaH
Minneapolis AI experience
Hi - private e-mails please... Can someone refer me to any breeder in the Minneapolis area that has experience doing fresh chilled AI, preferably on smaller dogs, but a Lab breeder would be fine as well... Someone has come back to me with a total cost to breed (not...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 12:52pm
by Nancy Rudgers
One More
What are the best products to attack the different types of worms?
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 10:08am
by Susan kratie
d
Deb H.
another on-line puppy scam
Got this article from another list I am on. http://www.aarp.org/bulletin/consumer/scam_alert_canine_con.html
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2007 12:51am
by Deb H.
Potomac
Once again the club did an awesome, awesome job putting on the show...lots of hard work and dedication. Thanks so much for another great year! We had a wonderful time with great friends and great dogs. Every year the quality of labradors keeps getting better and bett...
Views: 733   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2007 10:16pm
by Judy Ellis
Please report result
You lucky guys at the show. Remember us. Love to hear some reports on the open dogs and b--ch today. Have fun.
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2007 7:35am
by Breeder Two
t
Tina
Potomac wishes
We would like to wish all the exhibitors the best of luck and loads of fun for Potomac 2007. Best wishes and safe driving everyone! Can't wait for results to be posted!
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 11:47pm
by Tina
shed hair helper
Hi! If there's anyone still left at home, does someone remember the recipe for the fabric softener/water spray to assist in vaccuuming "stray" hairs from carpeting? I wanted to recommend it to a guest house chambermaid who was having real problems with the"leftovers"...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 10:01am
by minimom
Re: Mikie Silva's Parking Spot
we are having your car towed
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 7:16am
by Gnome Police
Dingo Chick N Jerky Treats Recall
This recall for these treats is not for the wheat gluten. But for contaminated Salmonella For Dog and cat treats.Made by eight and One. Sold through Petedge.And other pet supply stores.
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 5:02pm
by Diane Webster
potomac
i just heard nice weather for thursday and friday in baltimore, 50"s and partly sunny. did anyone else hear this????
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 10:47pm
by Excited
Potomac Seminar Ticket
If anyone is in need of a Potomac Seminar Ticket, please email me privately; it will go on a first come first served basis.
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 10:19am
by Patti Simmons
m
Mel
RECENT RECALL INCLUDES PET LIFE AND OL"ROY BISCUITS
See prior post on recent recall for details.
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2007 10:25am
by Mel
Juniors at Potomac
Rumor has it that you will need to bring your bathing suits. I heard it through the grapevine that there might be swimming at the host hotel on thursday night after the club meeting!!!!!! I even heard that there will be snacks and fun had by all!!!! This is not an...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 10:37pm
by Junior Mom
Room available for Potomac at Holiday Inn Express April 9-13
Hello everyone. So- the Potomac show with largest entry ever is next week!!! I have an extra room available with 2 dbl. beds non-smoking for Holiday Inn Express across from show site/host hotel grounds for check in monday, April 9th, checking out friday, April 13th...
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 11:04am
by Lisa Brown-Rober...
Latest Potomac News
Remember to check the Club's web site for the latest on Potomac. Browse to: www.lrcp.com
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 5:21pm
by Kemper's Keeper
Read this... remember though it is satire!
I'd give the link to first go read the pages Introductory Letter, Buyers Questions or Sellers Tips, but it's so well written someone might actually think it's for real... so better to read this page first (Credits and Explanation), then follow the links at the very b...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 10:10am
by valwhalen
Eye clinic in Midland Park NJ
Hi - posting the following from another list - you'll have to e-mail her for the full flyer. Eye exam is $25, with CERF certificate is $28, microchipping is $35. For reservations, directions or more information call Debi Lampert-Rudman at 973-845-2748 or email Bonbr...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 6:21am
by Nancy Rudgers
For Eleanor - Dog Limit ordinances
I think this page is a must read. More case law regarding towns and pet limits. http://www.animallaw.info/articles/ddusdognumberordinances.htm Eleanor, have you actually read a copy of your town's dog limit ordinance? Does it state specifically what the ordina...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2007 2:49pm
by valwhalen
more pet food recalled
I just read a news release about more pet food being recalled. This time it is dog treats made by Del Monte. They include Jerky Treats Beef Flavor Dog Snacks, Gravy Train Beef Sticks, Pounce Meaty Morsels Chicken Flavor Cat Treats,Ol Roy Beef Flavor Jerky Strips and...
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2007 12:56pm
by Rachael
j
Janet
Canadian National News
This year the Canadian National will be held in Beautiful British Columbia. We have a great weekend planned with a great judging panel. Info on the speciality page. We have an updated web site with all the details. www.labrador-canada.com/ BC is surrounded by th...
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2007 10:36am
by Janet
Watch and Vote for the Dog Agility Story on the CBS Evening News
Subject: Watch and Vote for the Dog Agility Story on the CBS Evening News! Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:06:25 -0400 From: AKC Communications To: AKC Communications WATCH AND VOTE FOR THE DOG AGILITY STORY ON THE CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE CO...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 10:32pm
by Gail Cayce-Adams
Hoosier Labrador Retriever Club Specialties close on Wed.
Just wanted to remind you guys that the HLRC Specialties close on Wed. The superintendent is Roy Jones Dog Shows (www.royjonesdogshows.com). I heard that some folks didn't get the premium list, so wanted to be sure you know how to enter. Retrievers (Labrador) Mr...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 9:54am
by Karen Helmers
b
BH
FidoNutrients
Just wondering if any one has used product? Comments? http://www.liquidhealthinc.com/prodInterior.php?prodID=34
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 1:19pm
by BH
FDA says it's not rat poison
Permission to crosspost. Karen Roebuck at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review is reporting that the FDA will announce later this morning that they did not find aminopterin but a chemical known as melamine in the tested samples of pet food. Also said the FDA has had o...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 9:23am
by Kathy Taleos
Potomac- Anyone arriving at BWI around 4:20pm Monday April 9th?
Anyone who may want to share an Airport Express shuttle to the host hotel to save on costs? I have reservations, and it is $72 including tip one way... If you are arriving and are interested in sharing costs, please e-mail me privately (off list). Thanks,...
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 5:23pm
by J. Musella
Email Address Request
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had the email for Ms. Florencia Ybarnegaray-Ramirez? She judged at the SJVLRC and requested a photo of the chocolate dog I handled to RWD. I was going to get it from her before I left the show and just forgot, so if anyone knows...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 1:31pm
by Rycroft Labrador...
m
mj
Big E Show
Can any one tell me if there's any clinics (ofa & cerf)at the Big E show in April?
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 6:42pm
by mj
g
Gail
Bootleg
Bootleg sniffing Lab, not Bootlet
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 5:13pm
by Gail
g
Gail
DVD Bootlet sniffing Labs
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261182,00.html
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 5:06pm
by Gail
Don't forget! Potomac entries close this Wednesday!!
http://www.infodog.com/clubs/2007156201.HTM
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 2:06pm
by valwhalen
ride share
I will be arriving at BWI airport around 4 pm on April 10th. If anyone going to Potomac and arriving near that time is renting a car or has a ride to share, please contact me privately. I'm sure there is a shuttle available, but would just as soon pay a share of a pr...
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 9:59am
by Maureen Gamble
Re: MJLRC Match - Practice for Potomac
Potomac fever has already started, upcoming week promises gorgeous weather in NJ and our club is having their match this coming Sunday, April 1 at Duke Island Park in Somerset NJ. Conformation classes start at 10:15am and Obedience (for all sporting breeds) start at...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 8:34am
by Heidi@Paradigm
Furthur to the Royal Canin Law Suit --
Here is the web site for the law firm that has launched the suit. Info on the suit is here; as well, they link you to a PDF listing the 59 Royal Canin brands named in the suit sold from sometime in 2004....... http://www.rochongenova.com/petfoods.aspx
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 9:16pm
by Wag the Dog
d
Diane
Therapy Dogs
Are there breeders who strictly breed there dogs for Therapy work.And if so is there anyone on the east coast that does this.? Your can email me privately TIA
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 10:11am
by Diane
GPLRC Specialty info page is up
Hotel, Camping info etc. http://www.gplrc.com/specialty2007.html Our shows will be the very last before Bob Peters retires. To thank him for his years of service to the dog clubs we (along with the Goldens) are going to have a little surprise for him and would...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2007 4:47pm
by Gina in PA
Room at Potomac
I currently have a room with 2 beds at the host hotel. My Mom and I can use one of them and share the other half of the room with someone in order to cut expenses for all. If you're a female non-smoker and would like to share a room, please contact me. 2 people wo...
Views: 618   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2007 1:45pm
by Karlene Turkingt...
j
jan
Ride to Potomac
I need a girl taken from the Chicago area to Potomac, if any body has extra room and can sqeeze her in I would appreciate it.She will need to be crated.Thanks
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 6:49pm
by jan
DFW Labrador Retriever Club
Entries Close Tomorrow for our Specialty,Obedience trial, and Rally trial. Obedience is open to All Sporting Breeds You can still get your Fax entries in. If you need any help Email Kendall dickendall@suddenlink.net or Diane kder4@aol.com The show is F...
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 6:33pm
by Kendall
More on CA MSN A.B. 1634
Permission to cross post is granted A website has been put together to assist in the fight against AB 1634 -- the all breed mandatory spay/neuter bill that was recently introduced in the California state legislature. http://saveourdogs.net/ Please take a...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 3:33pm
by Gina in PA
FL: Miami-Dade breeding ordinance
I don't have specifics but it will pretty much eliminate breeding from the jurisdiction. All breeders will need kennel permits and most of the region is zoned residential so - no kennels!
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 12:51pm
by Gina in PA
Just another thank you to the SJVLRC Specialty Committee...
For an absolutely wonderful weekend! This was my first time (I haven't even been showing for a year yet) at San Joaquin, and I have to say that this one was one of the most memorable specialties I've been to! The dogs were beautiful, the judging was excellen...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2007 9:58pm
by J. Musella
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet