Start a New Topic 
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Spirit of St. Louis Kennel Club Shows
For those showing this weekend and did entries through Infodog did you get any confirmation from the club secretary? I entered online on 10/15 and have not received anything in the mail or via email. Emailed and called Club secretary and have not heard back yet, s...
Views: 566   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 9:49am
by Breeder
Westminster Show
How difficult is it to get an entry selected to go to Westminster? It's been my dream since childhood. Is there a mad rush to get the enteries in the mail? Are there way more enteries sent than they accept? What is the number of dogs for any particular breed that...
Views: 533   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 3, 2011 12:21pm
by CM
s
Sara
Ride needed: New York or vicinity to RDLRC or vicinity
Hi there! Putting out feelers to see if anyone has room for a well-behaved, timid adult male needing a ride from the Northeast to me. The dog is currently on Long Island, NY but is able to get elsewhere to hook up with his ride. I'm in Charlotte. NC, but figured some...
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 3, 2011 10:03am
by Sara
l
Linda
Skin allergies
Hey folks. What do you feed your guys who have skin food allergies? Thank you.
Views: 684   Replies: 24
Last Post: Nov 3, 2011 7:32am
by x
NEW CH Laurglen's Rockin' The Boat At Rivermark CGC !!
Laurglen's Rockin' The Boat At Rivermark CGC goes WD and BOW today in Pleasanton, CA to finish him! Congratulations to Amanda Dearing, Lisa Curanas, and Sway! This'll make the long drive home wonderful :)
Views: 497   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 11:42pm
by Laurie
Progard Dpv, or what is the best
In the past several years,I have been using Progard Dpv for my puppies, (as per Dr Jean Dodds Articles on Vaccines) what is the best vaccine today
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 9:17pm
by Twin Maples
First Day to Test Progesterone
Assuming the bitch has a usual 18-25 day cycle, what day, after you see the first sign of spoting, do you draw blood for the first progesterone test? Do you do a vaginal exam and culture -- if so, when is this done? And what is the purpose?
Views: 389   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 4:28pm
by MWK
ID Collars for my puppies
Does anyone know who has the best collars for identication for 6 week old puppies?
Views: 498   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 1:36pm
by me
p
Pete
Hemopet test for allergies
The thread about skin allergies has me wondering about Dr. Dodds' new test - Nutriscan. http://www.hemopet.org/ Uses a saliva test to check for allergies to corn, wheat, soy, beef, eggs, and milk. Thinking of trying it to check for a beef allergy in one of m...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 10:50am
by Pete
BOB Class
Can anyone tell me if you can enter a finished AKC champion that has been spayed/neutered in the breed class? Thanks.
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 9:33am
by BBE
h
How
Titles
Hi Could someone please share with me how to go about finding out titles earned by dogs you've bred? I know it would be easy to know champions but what about those we've sold as pets and have obedience, hunt test, etc titles ? How to do this? TIA
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 7:03am
by Anon
n
Best for casual dress?
When a Specialty show says it will be casual dress, what is the most popular way to dress? I don't want to be too casual but will want to fit in with the rest of the exhibitors :) TIA!!
Views: 576   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 10:11pm
by Newbie
COLRC show
We usually head to Bare Bones for the last weekend in October. I'm sorry to have missed that show but so happy we went to Ohio. What a great weekend at the COLRC show. Cold nights and sunny, bright days, wonderfully friendly people, great hospiltality and beautifu...
Views: 473   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 8:47am
by Cindy Schaeffer
COLRC results posted
http://www.infodog.com/results/2011061001/201106100113200.htm
Views: 680   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 8:16pm
by Labgirl
Lubbock Labrador Hunting Retriever club
Is there a Labrador Hunting Retriever Club in Lubbock. The website I found is down. If so could you please either post or email me. Thank you so much for your help.
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 4:02pm
by NewbieABC
Happy Birthday - Sweet 16!!!!
Just wanted to share our joy...Our "Smokey", just turned 16 years young. He is a "Ruffy" son and my husband's Big Baby Boy. What happiness he has brought to all of our lives... Best, Leslee Pope Huntcrest
Views: 483   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 11:10am
by melissa kime
Lepto outbreak
FYI: http://news.msu.edu/story/9952/ 10-27-11 EAST LANSING, Mich. — More than 20 cases of the life-threatening bacterial infection leptospirosis have been reported in Detroit-area dogs in the past three weeks, according to Michigan State University’...
Views: 895   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 10:36am
by windycanyon
Results?? Bare Bones & Cental Ohio??
Anyone got results from either of these specialties??
Views: 565   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 8:27am
by ?
Heart question
I was just wondering if anyone has heard of dogs who have had or can they even get arythmia?
Views: 491   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 30, 2011 9:55pm
by Laurel
Night Vision problem?
My older boy will be 8 soon. He had a CERF exam within the last 18 months. Lately, he's been experiencing some behavior at night. He doesn't normally come on our bed at night to sleep, but in the last few months, he has come up maybe 4 times. Each of those times,...
Views: 388   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 30, 2011 5:23pm
by Linda
Teeth
I'm having brain drain and can't remember the age where a youngster has all their teeth. Can someone help me? Thank you.
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 11:15pm
by Tooth Fairy
Re: Raleigh Durham Entry Numbers ?
can anyone from the club post the entry numbers? thanks
Views: 340   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 10:43pm
by RDLRC Club Membe...
b
BUmmed
Saturday Middleburg
Just learned that it was cancelled due to weather.
Views: 595   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 7:30pm
by Been There
a
anon
Eye staining
What is causing the dripping eye staining from tears in my young, yellow dog who has nothing wrong with his eyes, no allergies, no nothing! Any solution? Do any of you use that Angel Eyes stuff. My 12 year old dog never had eye staining before and now he too...
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 4:40pm
by Wag the Dog (1)
BARE BONES MIDDLEBURG WEATHER
FYI 'COLDER THAN A WITCHES TIT" Friday..LOW 30tys...very WINDY SHOW SITE ..Good chance of ran Sat. Grounds wet for Friday as it is to rain on Thurs. Don't forget sun screen...you will get wind burn on Friday
Views: 627   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 3:26pm
by BTW
Middleburg KC Sunday Oct. 30 CANCELLED
Hi folks, Middleburg KC has cancelled Sunday's show. Unfortunately, today's inclement weather is going to leave us without an adequate and safe venue for a dog show. Please travel safely. Kim Stahl
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 3:24pm
by Kim Stahl
n
New
Please?
Please, does anyone have any results from Bare Bones? Or could anyone post a link to where they are found? Thank you.
Views: 631   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 11:15am
by Mary Ann Hart
Raleigh/ Durham Labrador Retriever Specialty
To all those attending the Raleigh/Durham Labrador Retriever Specialty...............Thanks so much for supporting the show!! The Club would like to invite those attending to join us at the show site Thursday evening for some really GREAT food and fun! Dan Frye and...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 9:58am
by Kim Frye
puppies with pronounced lines of nostril
come of my puppies have pronounced lines (one on each side) of nostril going up. does anyone know what this is
Views: 419   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 11:11pm
by breeder
Grain-Free, Potato & Tapioca Free Food
I'm looking for a grain-free, potato & tapioca free food for my senior girl who has had issues with yeast. She's been tested for thyroid and is ok. I'm looking at either Horizon Legacy, Dogswell Nutrisca or NutriSource Grain Free. Anyone use any of these and what...
Views: 471   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 7:24pm
by Good
LRC National health Clinic
Just called Optigen to check on results for PRA test done at Nationals. They didn't receive sample till over a week after it was taken!!!! Anyone else experience this from the health clinic? Have to admit not to happy about it
Views: 336   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 5:09pm
by Satisfied
When Pups are Due ??
Ok, this is for breeders who used to do natural breedings before progesterone testing was popular. I usually order my girl's semen and do my own AIS. I bred my boy to our girl by collecting him and inseminating our girl on 3 different days. Our boy is pretty good at...
Views: 350   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 1:50pm
by New to Side by S...
Still bleeding post whelp and spay?
I have a girl that is 10 weeks post whelp and 2 weeks post spay that still has bloody discharge. She's been to the vet multiple times and recently put on clavamox, but still bleeding. She acts fine, but I'm concerned. Any input would be appreciated. TIA
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 1:20pm
by Robin McBain
Black lab safe after riding top of train
The video is on MSNBC - I cannot link it http://www.msnbc.msn.com/
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 12:43pm
by link
g
Gucky
Gucky ears - why?
Is there anything new about gucky ears? I specifically looked in the dam's ears before comitting to my new puppy. They were squeaky clean. Unfortunately, pup's ears were a little greasy when I collected her, and she had scratch marks on the inside of her ear flap...
Views: 504   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 9:50am
by Agree
Kudos to everyone involved in the National
A big thank you to everyone who worked so long and hard to put on this year's LRC National. I had a great time meeting new friends, greeting old friends, and admiring the many beautiful Labs. Kudos on a job very well done, and thanks again for making it happen. B...
Views: 889   Replies: 22
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 5:39am
by Not leaving a go...
j
Jane
Puppy size and growth
I have a litter ( 3 puppies) that are two weeks old, They are quite small compared to other litters I have had. At 2 weeks old they haven't even hit the 2 pound mark yet. With only 3 in the litter they should be bigger. Mom has plenty of milk and they are not inte...
Views: 456   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 1:24am
by Jane
Bred By Class
Does anyone enter a puppy in the Bred-by class? If so, at what age?
Views: 1389   Replies: 43
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 12:41am
by Highroller
Previous Pyo and current heat
I have a 3 year old female that has had one litter. On her following heat she developed open pyo which was treated successfully with prostaglandins and cipro. She is back in heat now and I know I should be breeding her but I really dont want to, I have two litters...
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 11:42pm
by Breeder
Thank you to......
...Jill or whoever cleaned up the stickies. Nice!
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 11:26pm
by Been around a fe...
JH Training & Trainers
To the Experienced Men/Women who use trainers to train for AKC JH/SH/MH Hunt Test How long do you give your trainer to work with your bitch/dog to know if they are able to pass their JH/SH/MH? 1 month, 3 months? Does it take a full 6 months? Shouldn't your t...
Views: 362   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 7:50pm
by NebwieABC
Congratulations to Terri Boyle (Venture) and Shawna Lawson (Lawson) on their new CH, too!!!
HUGE congrats on finishing Mya's CH this weekend at the GGLRC specialty show as well!!! Mya is CH Lawson's Venture Never My Love, and I believe finished with her 4th (one included a BISS!) major this weekend, all under breeder-judges! Mya is a spectacular girl,...
Views: 384   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 4:11pm
by valwhalen
Magnet Therapy
I am interested in using Magnet Therapy for My Black Boy with elbow dysplasia.. Has anybody had any luck wiht Magnetic Therapy? I am seeking internet sites to purchase a good collar or system.. Please I would appreciate any suggestiosn YOU have...
Views: 342   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 11:39am
by Blond & blue
a
Anon
White hairs coming in on Solid Choc. Pup at 6 months of age.
Has anyone had a 6 month old Choc. Puppy boy suddenly develop white hairs mixed in around the neck,back and base of the tail? This is not the blowing coat type of white at the base of the hair shaft but totally white hairs? Both parents of this puppy are Choc. Domin...
Views: 537   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 27, 2011 9:40am
by Anon
c
Cerfer
How long to CERF?
With the DNA test now widely used for PRA, how long are people doing annual CERF exams? The past 2 times I've bred a bitch over the age of 5, the stud owners weren't concerned about a current annual exam. What other eye disease would present on exam after aroun...
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 11:11pm
by The eyes have it
CERF clinics?
Anyone know of any CERF clinics coming up in Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin? TIA.
Views: 230   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 4:50pm
by Jan@Dunrobin
Many heartfelt congratulations to Nancy Tanner and BISS CH Heartsong's A Cappella, WC!!!!
For going Best Of Breed at Saturday's GGLRC specialty under Mrs. Susan Huntzinger (Riverlane) to add BISS to the list of what I'm sure will be many prestigious titles/wins! Ella is just beautiful, Nancy- congratulations! When I told you that morning that I felt...
Views: 400   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 4:23pm
by Robin
freeze branding??
It has become popular in our rural area for hunting dogs to be freeze branded, no need for collar, can be seen from a distance. ( we do not have a leash law and still have hunting season where dogs are run across country.) I do freeze brand our cattle but would...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 1:42pm
by mr freeze
MJLRC Silver Van
If anyone who had a silver van parked along the hotel sidewalk/back wall towards parking lot was surprised by 2 bottles of Red Rock Merlot wine and a Vacu-Vin wine pump placed on their front seat and hidden by something, I sure would appreciate it if you would contac...
Views: 1026   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 12:17pm
by wino
Puppy frequently urinating
I have a 10.5 week old male puppy that is frequently urinating all over the place. He is being crate trained and has accidents in the crate along with when he is outside of the crate. I took him to the vet for a possible bladder or kidney infection and he was put o...
Views: 386   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 11:46am
by puppy owner
Huron River LRC - Echo Clinic 11/5/11
We have a few spots available at the HRLRC Echo clinic should someone from the NW Ohio, NE Indiana, or Windsor, Ontario Canada areas want to participate. Echocardiogram Cardiac Clinic with Dr. William Brown. The clinic will be held on Saturday, November 5th sta...
Views: 257   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 10:19am
by Michelle@Infinit...
LRC Photographer
Anyone have contact info for the show photographer? I Lost it
Views: 386   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 9:19am
by Still waiting
MJLRC - Thanks!
Thanks for another great specialty! You guys work so hard and it really shows! Every year it gets better -- and this year with the fabulous luncheon, you out did yourselves! Great fun with the Halloween dog costume competition -- love that Paxton dressed in a tuxedo!
Views: 695   Replies: 24
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 8:07am
by Maggie Black
Echo Clinic
Does anyone know of an upcoming echo clinic in the MA/NH/CT/RI area?? Thanks.
Views: 255   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 1:36am
by Tiffany
Carpal Valgus
Just wondering if any of you have had a pup with this condition. How old were they when it developed, did it get better, any arthritis problems later in life, do you supplement, etc. Any helpful information is appreciated and TIA!
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 1:29am
by Tiffany
NEW CHAMPION EPOCH'S ONE FOR THE ROAD, CGC!!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AND HUGS to Elaine Nusser and Tommy's breeders: Cindy Skiba, Nancy Chargo, and James & Sheila Church!!!! Tommy took WD at the GGLRC Speciality on Saturday under Susan Huntzinger (Riverlane) for a 4 point major to finish him!!! Friday he took...
Views: 502   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 12:19am
by Rainbo Retriever...
l
Linda
Name of the Vender
What is the name, number, website, location of a vender who makes the magnetic signs? I had a really nice one done at the Pioneer Valley Specialty and I can't find the info on them. You can email me privately. Thank you.
Views: 465   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 11:31pm
by Hawkesmom
How to make frozen pupsicles???
Hello all, I am looking to freeze two of my boys and heard of a great repro vet in Kansas City, but I can't recall her name. I'd also be interested in comparing facilities as far east as Memphis, south as Dallas, and west as Tulsa/OK city. Any suggestions?...
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 12:37pm
by I like this grou...
s
Senior
Muscle Wasting
Are there any supplements that we can give our senior dogs that will help to prevent further muscle wasting as they continue to age?
Views: 495   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 6:22am
by Senior
Atlanta Sunday partial results
Best In Sweeps Hunt Club Clayview Joe Dirt BOS to BISweeps Hunt Club Clayview Trixie Situation WD Devanleys Jame P Sullivan New CH!
Views: 554   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 11:13pm
by Wow
k
Kinked
Newborn with bent tail
I have a litter of several day old pups. One pup has a very noticeable i.e. 30 degree kink/bend at about the middle of the tail. The pup can not hold the tail out straight. I have had pups in the past with a slight bend but nothing like this. Curious if other breed...
Views: 10139   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 6:25pm
by Lab Breeder
Florida microchips
I have been micro chipping my pups for over 15 years. I have a potential buyer ( NOT) stating it is against the law for me to micro chip my own pups, that a veterinary must do it. He sent me an article from 2008 where it states the law was going to be changed, but I...
Views: 355   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 2:24pm
by Get rid of him
How come CHs don't compete for Best Bred By?
I know that some shows do have a Bred-by competition where you can check a box on your entry and CHs are eligible to compete, but why don't CHs compete for Best bred by at specialties?? I was just wondering if there's a reason for this and it seems odd to me that onl...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2011 5:25am
by Furrball
k
Karen
East Coast Kennels for Sale
Is there a specific website where you can find property for sale that already has a kennel set-up. TIA
Views: 775   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 9:56pm
by Michelle
f
Faith
MJLRC Lost & Found?
A friend put 2 bottles of Red Rock Merlot in a silver van that she mistakenly identified as mine. If you happened to find 2 new bottles of wine on the front seat of your van under some newspaper, could you please e-mail me? I'll be happy to share! Thanks.
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 6:39pm
by Faith
Views: 582   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 6:35pm
by work'n dogs
l
lab
interdiget cyst
would like to get some information on interdiget sores. I have a large boy, now 6 years who has had sore feet on and off for the past 6 months. He would get a blister between the toes on the pad, it would bust, he would be better for a while and then it would pop u...
Views: 368   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 4:15pm
by Cathy Montgomery
half off optigen coupons
There ate two half price Optigen coupons under For Your Heartdog in Lab Lifeline's auction but there are only four hours left to bid. The LLL banner is on the Forum header so click on and bid!
Views: 442   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 3:52pm
by And
Atlanta Results for Sat??
Does anyone know the results and if so, would you mind posting them?
Views: 419   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 9:35am
by Breeder
Clustering Specialties
Have noticed over the past year that in general regional club's specialty numbers are down quite a bit. Has anyone ever considered clustering some regionals that are reasonably close? Or clubs having their specialties every other year so that when they do hold a sh...
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 9:05am
by Wondering
Atlanta Friday results
BISweeps Sheabourne's Heart & Soul. BOSweeps Hunt Club Clayview Joe Dirt. BOB CH Tabatha's Sunfest Hudson BOS WB Feather's Down Can't even Breath SEL D GrCH Van Dalen SHowden's Top Gun Sel B ??? WD FOrtune's Jail Breaker RWD BElquest Fergus N Trouble@snobo RW...
Views: 705   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 22, 2011 4:34pm
by Like 2no
a
anon
Progesterone and trans-cervical insemination>>>>>
Have a female who is being taken care of by a repro vet. He is drawing blood one day and testing the next. Her blood drawn yesterday was tested this morning and 4.18. Not shipping semen til Sat for a Mon breeding and Monday for a Tuesday breeding. Both trans-cervi...
Views: 367   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 22, 2011 2:03pm
by Non-repro vet sa...
GGLRC Brown Bag Results
BOB: Ch Hyspire Singular Sensation (I think this gave him his GCH?) BOS: GCH JanLon's Tea Party at Picklecreek WD & BOW: Laurglen Ardent Rogue at Hyspire (He might need 1 more point to finish?) RWD: Epoch's One for the Road WB: NEW CH Lawson-Venture Never My Love...
Views: 372   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2011 12:31pm
by Sonya
Breeding
OK... a friend of mine has a bitch that was 0.8ng on Tue. She was tested again on Thur and was 2.8ng and on Fri the next day she was 5.1ng. We bred with AI side by side on Sat,Sun, Mon and Tue. They had access to the stud. So what do you people think? You think s...
Views: 452   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 22, 2011 11:56am
by Any predictions?
b
BRDR
Progesterone
Girl went into season Tuesday, October 11. Was 1.1 Tuesday, October 18. Still 1.1 on Thursday, October 20. Any guesses as to what she'll be on Saturday, October 22? She's a maiden bitch so have no past experience with her and she's not following her mom's typica...
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 8:40pm
by Breeder
mosquitoes
I've lived in this area my whole life and in this house for 25 years and never had this problem. We have a ton of mosquitoes inside the house. We are killing a dozen or more a day for the past week. We've had lots of rain but I've made sure there is no standing wa...
Views: 246   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 5:09pm
by bugged
k
Kate
Grand Champion question
I've read the AKC rules, but I can't figure this out. If a dog goes WD or WB to finish his/her championship at a show and then goes on to win BOB at that same show over specials, is that dog eligible for GCH points? What about Select points under the same scenario i...
Views: 908   Replies: 29
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 5:08pm
by Grateful to be i...
d
Deb H.
Three Scoops of Vanilla One day benefit for LABMED
Erin at Three Scoops of Vanilla is graciously holding an online benefit today for LABMED so drop by her web site and check out all her beautiful jewelry along with the two one of a kind pieces she is auctioning off on her facebook page. http://www.threescoopsofvanil...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 4:56pm
by question?
Atlanta Specialty
Does anyone know the results of today's show?
Views: 496   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 3:31pm
by Breeder
Tragedy
On October the 8th, at the Spanish Labrador Club Show, held at Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain, FIVE Labradors were left in a dog trailer overnight and were found dead in the morning. Godspeed to the gentle souls and SHAME on the owner and co-owner!
Views: 1104   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 12:50pm
by agree
What would you pay for...
My bitch is about to whelp (early November). The puppies will able to go to their homes early January. I live in the far north, and shipping puppies at that time is iffy at best (that will be another thread...shipping). Several of my puppy buyers, (some local, som...
Views: 638   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 8:35am
by Breeder
Desperately seeking advise
I recently delivered a litter of puppies out of an abandoned German Rottweiler female. She delivered 5 pups and 1 began to fade on day 2. He was .90 oz at birth and initially gained to 1 lb. By day 3 he had slowly dropped to .80. On day 3, I observed the puppy nursi...
Views: 1019   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 11:09pm
by Pinch
Mid Jersey results
BOB Ch Clearcreek Bonaventure Windjammer BOS Ch Buttonwood Briar BOW WB Dogwood Cool Mkt Run Select Dog GCh Tabatha's Autumn Rustle Select Bitch Ch Brook and Ridge Isabella JAMs GCh Beechcroft Divas Midnight Rose Gch Hiview Baron's Boothill Ch Devonshire's Ha...
Views: 719   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 10:43pm
by Thank you
c
Cheryl
Using a "Runner" at an AKC show
Last Friday at the show on the day after the National, I tore the meniscus in my right knee while in the Bred By exhibitor's class. Wanting to continue to show my girl, I thought I could continue in the Bred By class and have someone move her for me, a “runner...
Views: 1099   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 10:21pm
by Breeder
Earliest day to Ultra Sound for Pregnancy
What is the earliest day you have had an ultra sound on your girls to determine pregnancy? I have an appointment for my girl on day 23 past ovulation. I checked my records from previous girls and it seems I ultra sound around 27.
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 9:41pm
by Breeder
Doppler
Hi; Anyone know of a Vet that does heart doppler or a doppler clinic being held in Oklahoma City or Northern Texas? We're looking at November 9-13 range of dates.
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 6:17pm
by Heather
t
Tex
St Louis Specialty Breed Counts
Has anyone heard what the breed counts for the St Louis show are? Many thanks.
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 5:35pm
by Tex
New Am. Champion
Congrats to my pal, breeder/owner Kathy Wiecha, Honadore Labradors, MI, on her "Kissy" finishing Monday in Augusta, NJ, going BOB and Group 1! Am./Can. CH. Honadore Kiss N Tell (BISS Am./Can. CH. Lubberline Martingale x Can. CH. Beechroft Ambridge Emmy). Will be...
Views: 563   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 5:23pm
by Sherry L. Anders...
Mid Jersey
I couldn't make the show due to work. If anyone has results from the show, can you please share with us? Thanks!!
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 4:51pm
by looks like...
Can someone clarify this AKC rule?
If I kept a puppy from a litter that I bred with a judge's dog, am I allowed to show under the puppy under the judge? I heard that you cannot show a dog under a judge who the lines are from. I own the female and she owns the male, I bred my female to her male and kep...
Views: 669   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 3:32pm
by Stud Owner/Breed...
Identity theft, News article in Pennsylvania
http://www.tnonline.com/2011/sep/28/more-charges-filed-against-franklin-twp-kennel-owner There was also an April 13 2011 article about a car loan. Click on the website link below and see other links at bottom of article if interested. No need for us to mention a...
Views: 792   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 9:27am
by good Lord
Bare Bones
Any entry numbers yet? The show closed one week ago. Thanks.
Views: 319   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2011 7:43am
by suepuff
j
Joan
Packing for Mid-Jersey?
Don't forget your donations for the garage sale to benefit epilepsy research! The weather forecast is looking very good. Thursday AM should start out overcast and be sunny by 10. Friday should be gorgeous - perfect for the dogs, sunny and crisp.
Views: 299   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 11:35pm
by susan @ weymouth
s
Stacey
Mushrooms
Does anyone know how to treat your yard for mushrooms? They seem to grow in a matter of hours and I've been told they are toxic to dogs. (who will and do eat them)
Views: 568   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 9:07pm
by Some are safe
Progestrone jump
Have a friend who girl was 10.6 test done yesterday and results today. How late is too late to breed using chill shipment?
Views: 428   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 7:35pm
by Testing
Stop licking sore
I have 1 that has a sore callous and the other dogs keep licking it and it never heals. Is there any way to deter the other dogs from licking her callous? TY
Views: 338   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 5:15pm
by Breeder
Feeding puppies
How many times per day do you feed 6 week old puppies? Do you feed 3 times? or more? And do you know how much you are feeding them each time? TIA
Views: 418   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 2:57pm
by MWK
Tail carriage
I have a 5 week old puppies. One of the puppy who's very nice is carrying his tail very high, and it is almost like his tail "curl's" a bit over his back... but only the tip of the tail. Should I be worried about this at this point?
Views: 612   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 2:42pm
by Been around a fe...
"google" you
google your "kennel" name and see what happens.........you might be busy requesting sites delete a link to you
Views: 734   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 1:06pm
by Raina
rau has posted National results
http://raudogshows.com/results.html
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 12:32pm
by Breeder
THANK YOU!!
Thank you one and all who donated and attended the State Basket Auction. I know we could have set it up better, but we raised $2615!!! Again thanks to all!!!! Jen
Views: 605   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 11:37am
by That's Great, bu...
Courtesy Between Breeders
We have been looking around and talked to some very nice breeders about their stud dogs. Probably 5 or so black males. We have chosen one as of today and wondered what stud owners would prefer from us who call and take up your time asking questions etc.? Do you wan...
Views: 840   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 9:36am
by SB
outside play area for puppies
Hello everyone, I need some new ideas for outside play areas for our puppies. Our puppies are will be moving from the kitchen whelping box to the dining room soon. we put down a tarp, and large pool with pine chips, and enclose them in with an x pen. Wh...
Views: 320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 7:43am
by Phil Aperocho
Question on Choc. puppy coat color
Hey you long time Chocolate Breeders! Will the coat color of a 4-6 month old Choc. Lab puppy pretty much be the color they will have as an adult? Other than bleaching done by sun and the orange cast when they blow coat.. is the pigment pretty much set by that a...
Views: 437   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 18, 2011 8:47pm
by Choc. coat color
f
Fleas
Itchy
I recently bought some Capstar to use on my dogs since they picked up fleas at a dog park, and it worked wonderfully. However,it's pricey when you're using it on multiples. My vet charged me $40 for six pills and they are only effective for 24 hours. I've found them...
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2011 6:43pm
by breeder
Experiences with EAR hematomas
Client dog has a fat ear, Doc wants to cut.....would love to hear pros and cons...... Thanks! BB
Views: 362   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 18, 2011 6:17pm
by aural hematoma
coat texture and food
I know food has been discussed in many threads however I was wondering-I am feeding EP now for about 6 mos-my dogs coats have become very soft-has anyone else ever experienced a change in texture due to food? I'm looking to switch again but not sure to what. Thanks
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 10:27pm
by Just me
LRC Potomac #'s??
Keep checking the site... any idea of when we'll get preliminary counts?
Views: 502   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 9:35pm
by Suepuff
heaters
there's been several discussions in yrs past about an electric heater that sounded very good........anyone remember the brand?
Views: 271   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 7:45pm
by BarbS
air purifiers
does anyone have luck with an air purifier that helps to remove dust and dog hair from the air? we dust, vacuum, wipe, vacuum, etc. and still have to much dust and hair floating around. looking for a fliter of some sort, any suggestions?
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 6:48pm
by dust bunny
b
Bdr
$86 for 29 lb bag of Orijen - Am I paying too much?
Local store charges $86 for 29 lb bag of Orijen Fish. Is this what others pay? Just trying to find the best way to buy this food because I do like it. The breeder program is buy 6 bags at one time, so forking out $516 at one time for 7 bags of food is hard pill to...
Views: 642   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 12:29pm
by Grain free here ...
? have Contact information for Show Photographer from LRC National Specialty
Hi Folks, Does anyone have the contact information for the Photographer who was taking pictures at the LRC National Specialty? He took some pictures of my HIT Agility Dog with her awards and ribbons. He told me he would look her up in the catalog off the armban...
Views: 252   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 11:39am
by work'n dogs
m
Marion
Looking for a dog ride from Atlanta to Denver
If anyone has room for a well behaved young male needing a ride from the Altanta Specialty to Denver, please email me. Thanks Marion
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 4:05pm
by Marion
Views: 614   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 4:03pm
by Drew
2 specialty results centralized
A huge thank you to Jan Cameron for taking the time to post these results I was having a difficult time following, so I thought I would condense as best I could. Friday- No Bells & Whistle Specialty BOB and Best Veteran GCh Tabatha's Pristine BOW Winners...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 3:38pm
by confused
r
RDLRC
REMINDER Raleigh-Durham LRC Specialty
Closing Date Thursday 10/20/11. Hope to see you there.
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 2:43pm
by RDLRC
l
Linda
Vet said?
A friend took his 4 month old Lab to the Vet. Vet says to stop feeding Pro Plan puppy. Vet doesn't want the puppy to get too big. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Views: 1186   Replies: 31
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 11:03am
by Oldtimer
Today at The National??
Any info on Results? TIA BB
Views: 848   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 16, 2011 6:58am
by acronyms
Any results from Black Mountain NV KC?
Either the Breeder's Showcase yesterday or today's show? I think it was a major?
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2011 5:42pm
by stuck at home to...
?
?
Re: Class counts for Mid Jersey?
Where can I find class counts for the upcoming Mid Jersey show? previous results posted were for veterans, obedience, Junior Show and Rally ...no offense, when someone asks for #'s they want to know about regular classes thanx
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2011 4:46pm
by Xhibitor
a
Anon
Yet another question about progesterone.
My friends bitch was 0.8 early Tue and 3.2 early this morning. Not sure IF they are doing another test on her. What would be your guess on the best timing to do AI? Would you wait until doing the AI next week or would you start this weekend? I know it's a pretty wid...
Views: 496   Replies: 17
Last Post: Oct 15, 2011 2:34pm
by Anon
j
Joan
Mid-Jersey Garage Sale - NEWS!
A number of people have told me they already have MRW's book. Most say they will bring something anyway, but to make things a lot more fun, we will be offering another choice. Here is how it will work. The alternate prize will be this lovely crystal labrador s...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2011 12:25pm
by Joan
Need transport help (Quebec to Ohio)
Transport help needed for a well behaved (read non-barker), crate trained and good traveling 2 year old male! I am adding to my family, but need some help getting this boy from Quebec, (halfway between Quebec and Montreal & Tina is willing to drive part of the wa...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2011 2:58pm
by Tracey R
sick puppy ?
I have a 3 week old puppy that started hacking a bit late last night. Did it a couple of times then ate and went to sleep. Just woke up in the middle of the night and she's hacking again (normal temp). Going to call the vet first thing in am but any thoughts? Can...
Views: 552   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 14, 2011 12:18pm
by
b
Beth
Ride for IL boy to Atlanta?
If there's anyone from the NW IL area traveling to the Atlanta specialties and would have room for a well behaved boy could you please email me? Thank you!
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 11:50pm
by Beth
Orijen Problem?
Has anyone ever had problems with Orijen Adult becoming moldy? I recently sent a new, unopened bag of Adult 80/20 with my dog's pro-field trainer. In about a week and a half after being opened it became moldy and had to be tossed. I've been feeding this food f...
Views: 654   Replies: 18
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 8:32pm
by Breeder too
c
Connie
Excessive Licking
My two year old male Lab licks me excessively. It's gotten worse lately but he's always been a "licker". He even tries to lick my legs while he's walking behind me! If he is laying under my desk, he's licking my legs. Laying on the bed, he licks my face or my fee...
Views: 496   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 7:52pm
by Patty
v
VG
Sulfadimethoxine 40%
Anyone use sulfadimethoxine 40% for coccidia? Do you administer orally or inject. If given orally what dosage do you use and for how long.
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 3:08pm
by Kate Fulkerson, ...
Deaf Black Lab Fetched By Dog Friend (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/10/buffy-fetches-benson-deaf-black-lab_n_1003670.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl7%7Csec3_lnk3%7C103391#s400109
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 9:46am
by NY Breeder
underweight bitch
Does anyone have ideas/ recipes to put weight on a bitch before I breed her? The Satin Balls look interesting, but this bitch vomits on beef so that won't work. She gets 3 1/2c of PPP each day and is still thin. Dewormed / HW preventative monthly. Deworme...
Views: 505   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 10:33pm
by breeder25
l
Leeda
Telephone number or contact info
Robin McBain emailed me but her phone no. doesn't work and I can't reply to her as she has put blockers on her email, they keep being returned? I would like to answer her, but can't??????????? You can email me privately.
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 9:47pm
by Leeda
National Results
Ok people it's been long enough, it's time someone post results from the Nationals
Views: 718   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 9:32pm
by Jan@Dunrobin
Brother 1/2 Sister Breeding
Just wondered if and why people who do half sibling Breedings and rave about the pups but when a newbie. Like myself does it I get chastised? Isn't this the way to keep type? Both of the dogs have all clearances so I don't get it. My pups are handsome and full of...
Views: 616   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 8:33pm
by Anon4this
Website advertising kennels w/o permission
I accidentally discovered that I am listed on this website for selling puppies. I never gave them permission to include me on their website, and when I searched under Labs, saw a lot of kennels listed. It appears they are just taking links to people's websites and li...
Views: 1090   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 6:47pm
by another breeder
LRCP Bare Bones Entries Close October 12, 2011
Good morning everyone, This is your reminder that Bare Bones entries close this Wednesday, October 12. You still have 2 days to make your entries for FREE at LRCP.com using Paypal. Note: you are NOT required to have a Paypal account to take advantage of this opp...
Views: 276   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2011 5:27pm
by Huh?
formula receipe please
my girl is not making enough milk, and I am looking for a realy good formula receipe They are 3 weeks, and I hav been giving them the Esbilac powder stuff, and I want something better than is not so expensive. my vet's receipe is 1/2 cup of evaperated milk 1/...
Views: 411   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 7:35pm
by Heather Johnson
s
Sarita
New Champion at Devon Dog Show
Just wanted to congratulate my friends on finishing a lovely boy, Tulgeywood's Sky Blue & Black @ Fox Hedge. Jackson finished in style this past weekend with his last major on Saturday. He lives with Nancy Barnett and bred by Joan McInnis, Expertly handled by Kat...
Views: 582   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 2:39pm
by Joan
Sick and confused about TVD
Ok what do you think............ 5 year old picture of health, no history of TVD or heart issue in the pedigree of any kind. No murmur, rubs, or noises on auscultation. Echo revealed ALL anatomy was normal (R/L atria & ventricals, including valves), normal myocard...
Views: 1166   Replies: 37
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 1:16pm
by Lab Breeder
Microchips
I've used AVID microchips in the past but the needles seemed dull in my last batch. Curious as to what experiences have been or what you all recommend? Thank you
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 11:24am
by Jamie K
Central Ohio show
i was wondering who the show sec is for this show October 29? and if they do online entries ? instead of entering through info dog and paying an extra 15.00 a entry? LeeAnne
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 10:19pm
by LeeAnne Kiefer
Excessive barking
My 4 month old pup starts barking in her crate at 6am. For no reason at all other than she wants to play. Originally we thought maybe she had to pee so we would let her out then put her back in and she would once again bark straight until she came out of the crate fo...
Views: 718   Replies: 30
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 9:44pm
by this is a puppy!
puppy buyers and perfect puppies
buyer wanted a "pet" puppy and put a deposit down for a current litter, she ended up the last puppy. small litter so not a a lot of choices and the pup she was to get developed a very slight overbite at 6 weeks old. I told her about the issue and told her I felt i...
Views: 915   Replies: 18
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 6:56pm
by labbies
favorite site to buy Whelping supplies
What is your favorite place/web site to buy whelping supplies etc?
Views: 403   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 2:34pm
by Leslie@Gorsebroo...
Help! Any GREAT remedies for Kennel Cough?
My dogs have it, now how do I get rid of it.....asap??? Any great suggestions, so all 12 don't get it? Does it pass to humans? Please help with any suggestions. Thanks!
Views: 484   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 12:45pm
by El
a
AnnaH
AKC litter registration coupon
What was the e-mail address where you can request a litter registration coupon from AKC? TIA!
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 11:48am
by me
d
Diane
Wanting picture
Looking for a picture and some Info on this dog. Blackwings Waterbound Sophie I dont own her not sure who does anymore. I have a daughter out of her. I know the owner was going to rehome her.She is 8 this year.Looking for a picture of sophie in her younger yea...
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 11:03am
by me
heat cycle in 2 year old
Girl who turned 2 in July had 1st and only heat cycle in January. Mom very regularly cycled every 7 months. I know cycles can be irregular when they are young, but never had one go 9 months without another heat. Thought, opinions, encouragement wanted. I already kn...
Views: 332   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 12:55am
by windycanyon
Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club Health Clinic - November 6
Mid Jersey will be holding it's annual health clinic on November 6 Eyes: $32.00 which includes CERF form Heart: $42.00 for auscultation OFA reduced rate for registraiton of heart exams results will be available with OFA Microchips: Home again...
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 8:02pm
by Sarita
New Champion for Salona Hills Labradors!
Madeline Hill finished her Beautiful chocolate boy Mason (Salona Hills Brownstone) today at the Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City Nevada! Mason took a 5 point major under Mrs Cindy Vogels for WD and BOB! Huge Congratulations Madeline and Mason! Big congratul...
Views: 554   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 12:42pm
by Linda@Staghorn
Interdigital cysts
Has anyone ever seen these present on the PAD of the foot. I had a gentleman email from Republic of Georgia(former USSR) and is getting nowhere with his vet. (with his setter cross) He sent me pictures and the one on the bottom of the dog's foot looks like a cyst,...
Views: 425   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 11:59am
by Cathy Montgomery
j
jen l
state basket raffle final post
For those of you who are still planning on shipping your basket, it will be too late to ship them directly to me. You can ship the baskets directly to the hotel, in co me [Jen Leitao] Comfort Inn 16 Tracy Rd. Dayville, MA 06241 THANKS for all your donation...
Views: 277   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 8:28am
by Jen Leitao
Nebraska LRC...
I thought I would get this out now. I am starting an LRC in Nebraska. I have contacted AKC and asked if they are accepting new clubs. They are. So I have decided that I am going to start an LRC here in Nebraska because it would be nice to have another LRC in the...
Views: 566   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 7:54pm
by Rachael L.
Re: Mid Jerseu entry numbers?
Can someone be nice enough to post entry numbers for Mid Jersey? Thanks
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 7:36pm
by Xhibitor
l
Linda
Fatty
What is the average weight for a full grown Lab male? A range. Thanks
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 6:00pm
by Anti-Breeder Vet...
Rare books
This came through on one of my other lists. There are pages and pages of books about various breeds etc.... This is a great website with great pricing on some "priceless" dog books. http://www.goantiques.com/search/search_results.jsp?keywords=Estate+of+Franc...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 5:57pm
by Interesting site
m
MJLRC
Mid-Jersey
Please, please, please support Mid-Jersey's Garage Sale to raise funds for epilepsy research. We are looking for dog related items of all kinds. Use your imagination. For example, items that would be useful traveling to dog shows would work. Being as it is a...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 2:50pm
by MJLRC
Ride for a dog
I'm looking to get a ride back to NH from the national for a chocolate dog. If anyone is available please email me privately!! He lives in North Conway but she is willing to drive.. Thanks ahead of time, Jen
Views: 539   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 2:46pm
by jen l
Car & Crating Conundrum: ATTN long-time breeders!
Here's a riddle for you guys: I just picked up a new puppy; she will be eight weeks old tomorrow. She has the loveliest temperament you could desire: calm, stable, fearless. Comes happily when called, loves to climb in your lap and give kisses, but isn't clingy; s...
Views: 636   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 1:49pm
by Emily Jones
s
Stacey
Embroidery at Potomac
Does anyone know the name of the company that does the embroidering inside the hotel at Potomac? (jackets, vests, hats, etc.)
Views: 489   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 1:01pm
by Url
r
RDLRC
SPECIALTY
Lucky 13!!!! You have 13 days to get your entries in!! Please join us for a wonderful show, great Judges, great food and fun!! A big Southern Welcome and with any luck we will have a beautiful Carolina blue sky!!! Hope we see you all there! rdlrc.com for more in...
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 9:18am
by RDLRC
b
BBE
How to get liquid Panacur swallowed! Help!
Any tricks? My 95 lbs boy refuses to eat the granules or liquid no matter how we mix it into food and this stuff is t cheap! We are now attempting to give him the liquid in a syringe. He refuses to swallow and let's it all dribble on the floor. Now what??? Frus...
Views: 382   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 3:57am
by Breeder
RIP Steve Jobs
What a sad day in technology... We have lost to many to the battle of cancer :(
Views: 337   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 7, 2011 9:47pm
by Sirius
Any breakdown for Greater Atalnta LRC??
Trying to get numbers for GALRC but nothing yet on Onofrio... any help from club members in the know??
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2011 5:54pm
by Julia, Lochbuie ...
Growing boys!! HELP!!
I have a boy that is about 10 moths old. He was a gorgeous puppy. Now, not so much. He is high in the rear, straight in the stifle and his tail set looks low and croup high. None of this was the case at 8 weeks. In fact up until 5 months, he held together beaut...
Views: 591   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 7, 2011 2:32pm
by Cecilie
New akc rule regarding judges and number of entries
Judges are limited to judging 175 entries in one day unless they are judging a specialty, in which case they may be assigned a maximum of 200 entries.  If the specialty is held as part of an all-breed show the increased limit only applies if the judge is not ass...
Views: 543   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2011 11:18am
by ?
REMINDER: Raleigh-Durham LRC Closes Thursday, October 20
Show Dates and Judges: Thursday, November 10 Dogs and Intersex - Patti Block Bitches - Sharon Celentano Sweeps - Heidi Herman Friday, November 11 Dogs and Intersex - Sharon Celentano Bitches - Patti Block Sweeps - Norman Grenier The premium and entry f...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2011 8:00am
by Stephanie Danger...
poor old girl in rescue
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/20912159
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 11:42pm
by how sad is this?
Spaying and longevity
Theriogenology Volume 76, Issue 8 , Pages 1496-1500, November 2011 D.J. Waters, S.S. Kengeri, A.H. Maras, E.C. Chiang Affiliations: Gerald P. Murphy Cancer Foundation, West Lafayette, Indiana How categorizing female dogs as spayed or intact can misinform our as...
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 11:12am
by Oldtimer
Fraud-New
My owner who has Dakota called to ask me how to handle a phone call she received. She had no idea it wasn't legit. The call came through the phone company(it's called something that eludes me and is used w/ those that are hearing impaired)Anyway... She gets to talki...
Views: 662   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 9:24am
by Some are safe
SOS: double check Antivert/Bonine/ Meclizine dosge for 55 lb lab?
Our old girl is having a sudden bout of what looks to me like Vestibular Disease. She is sick to her stomach as well as really dizzy and falling. Regular vet will see her tomorrow morning. New covering vet said I could give her Meclizine, which is Bonine or Antivert....
Views: 346   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 7:34am
by Breeder
REMINDER! Central Ohio LRC Closes Wed, Oct. 12th
The Central Ohio LRC Closes next Wednesday, October 12th at Noon. The link to the premium is http://www.infodog.com/clubs/2011061001.HTM. Show Dates & Judges are: Saturday, October 29th Breed - Mr. Peter Baynes Sweeps - Mr. Tom Flaherty Sunday, October 3...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 9:44pm
by Joni @ Bronco
m
MWK
Suspicious email--anyone else seen this?
Here is a message I have received. I am suspicious because of the way it is worded. Anyone else seen this or have any info? Philip James is the name on the email. Here is the text: May i know if the male on the ads still available? if yes get back to me with...
Views: 1713   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 8:46pm
by jeanne
Raw feed for puppy
To the raw feeders out there. How much food would you recommend for a 10 pound 8 week old puppy? I've read 5% of current weight, which is only 8 oz a day and doesn't seem very much. If I go with 2% of adult weight it would be more than double that!!! TIA
Views: 429   Replies: 28
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 8:01pm
by BBI Labs
p
PNW
OFA
Okay I know I read in a post a while back where the OP said that they had received their OFA results a bit later then normal due to the OFA being backed up, in response to a question like mine. BUT I wanted to see if thats changed recently. Sooo has anyone submitted...
Views: 463   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 6:15pm
by Same
b
BBE
Soft sided crate
Any recommendations for a soft sided crate that is durable and easy to assemble? TIA
Views: 299   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 5:47pm
by Breeder
a
alert
Innova, EVO, California Natural, HealthWise, Mother Nature or Karma food users
From "Pet Age Magazine " "Consumers who purchased Natura products -- Innova, EVO, California Natural, HealthWise, Mother Nature or Karma dog or cat foods -- between March 2005 and July 2011 could be eligible to receive up to $200 each as part of a proposed settle...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 3:49pm
by alert
folic acid
What dosage do those of you who use folic acid give to your bitches? Thanks in advance.
Views: 368   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 2:43pm
by In the know too
How cold is to cold
We've moved north from sunny Florida and have outside runs. We also have a basement that is also set up with crates for the dogs that is climate controlled. Our outside runs are on concrete, completely covered and have a dog house in each one. Our dogs have great coa...
Views: 571   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 12:03pm
by northern guy
State Basket Raffle
Hey everyone!! The baskets are pouring in, thanks to everyone who donated one that cannot be here!! Also to those who are bringing their basket with them, i think we will be raffling them off sometime late on thurs or friday am. There are a couple of baskets that...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 8:27am
by Jen Leitao
How many times pr. day should...
...mom be nursing her babies at 4 weeks?
Views: 466   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 8:26am
by Hildur@Draumalan...
JIP - Yellow Labrador in the movie "Doctor Dolittle"
I saw the movie "Doctor Dolittle" the other day for the first time. When I got my first look at the yellow Labrador named JIP, it was like looking at my female ! I know this movie was made a long time ago, and movies use several dogs that look the same, I was just...
Views: 532   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 7:48am
by Arlene McKain
one last litter?
How bad would it be to breed an 8 year old girl, for one last litter? She is a very, very special girl, with all her clearances, and we for several reasons, just haven't gotten what we want out of her. She is in very good health, and has been a great mother. If...
Views: 732   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 5:29pm
by anon for now
SPECIALTY & SWEEPSTAKES
NOON TOMORROW, OCTOBER 5, 2011 ENTRIES CLOSE FOR THE ISLAND & PACIFIC LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB SPECIALTY & SWEEPSTAKES! HELD THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27,2011 IN CONJUNCTION WITH CANADA'S LARGEST DOG SHOW TRAVEL THE WORLD TRADEX ABBOTSFORD,BC, CANADA OCTOBER 27 - 30,...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 4:20pm
by ISLAND & PACIFIC...
t
Teeth
X-ray for missing tooth?
A friend of mine has a 14-month-old Lab who does not have full dentition. The vet is concerned because he is only missing a tooth on one side (an upper pre-molar). The vet wants to put the dog under to X-ray his jaw to see if the missing tooth is there and impacted...
Views: 474   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 4:46pm
by Laurel
what is the best way to condition your puppies
Who are close to a year without affecting their orthopedics too much. Swimming is an obvious given, and proper diets - but is there any other secrets out there? I have a couple that I want to increase their rear muscle and tight up their puppy looseness in thei...
Views: 474   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 1:04pm
by windycanyon
l
Linda
Puppy food
Hey there, How long do you feed Pro Plan puppy food? And when do you stop feeding three times a day? Thank you
Views: 575   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 11:56am
by anon
web cam for puppy pen
anyone out there already using a webcam to keep watch on expecting moms or young litters via cell phone or computer? I need something that does not need to be directly connected to a computer. It can be wireless and connect directly to a wifi box or to my computer...
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 10:59am
by Terri Keller
Whats up with Pup?
I have a large litter of 2 week old pups. Have one that constantly suckles on her siblings bellys, vulvas & peepees. She has even gone right by mom and on to suckle someones belly? I have seen this happen on a rare occasion but not one pup all the time and for a more...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 10:43am
by me
Warning to all show people and people traveling with pets
Subject: Warning to all show people and people traveling with pets Warning to all show people and people traveling through the states of Georgia, North Carolina and S Carolina. The above states will confiscate your dogs if traveling through them and they stop you...
Views: 1192   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 8:04am
by TheTruth
Specialty & Sweepstakes
Entries Close NOON, WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011 for the 21st Island & Pacific Labrador Retriever Club Specialty & Sweepstakes. Held Thursday, October 27th, 2011 Judge: Denys Janssen ( Columbia ) Sweeps Judge: Nina Mann ( Harbortop Labradors - Washington ) Held...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 8:07pm
by Island & Pacific...
why walking a 3 month old puppy 4 miles is too much
Need suggestions to back up why walking a 3 month old pup 4 miles is too far for the age. Have a very nice, well meaning family who mentioned they are doing this and I told them it was too much. They are very open to changing their routine but I wanted to cite a...
Views: 462   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 6:05pm
by Mixed experience...
t
today?
Views: 396   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 3:57pm
by Mary B
Vet Class Question
If you take a bitch in the veterans class with 2 of her get, do they need to have the same sire or can they have different baby daddy's? 1/2 bro and sis same mom. Is that ok to do, the AKC didn't seem to know the answer.
Views: 323   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 3:50pm
by Newbie Breeder
Extender
Hi. Question for those of you that have stud dogs - where do you buy extender? Just got word from my repro vet that they have enacted a new office policy and will no longer sell extender by itself - you must buy the whole shipping box with the extender. I am used...
Views: 377   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 2:59pm
by good stuff
Greater Denver LRC
Haven't seen any posts about the Denver specialty yet. Anyone have results? TIA!
Views: 503   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 1:27pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
Thank you Iroquois LRC for a wonderful show!
What a great show it was. The hospitality was wonderful with both warm and cold drinks, yummy food, and smiling faces! The trophies were beautiful, the raffle items were very neat as well. The hospitality even went as far as having "hot hand packs" for your cold ha...
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 12:36pm
by Jan@Dunrobin
Views: 466   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 11:41am
by Ann
Does anyone have the results from Huron River Specialty tonite?
I hope everyone did okay at the Huron River Labrador Specialty today . I know the dogs probably thought it was great but the humans probably had to bundle up some to keep dry and warm enough. I could not come this year again but would still like to know if any pi...
Views: 613   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 11:21am
by Jan@Dunrobin
NLR - Need help with call name
Always get great ideas here... I have a blue Havanese puppy whose registered name is "Heybern's Briefcase Full of Blues". His call name can't be Jake or Elwood (his father is Jake and his uncle is Elwood!)
Views: 434   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 8:21am
by Arlene McKain
any thoughts on this
15 mos old pup in a pet home..owner called to say dog had red itchy feet, one ear inflamed and gunk coming from his eyes. Brought him to the vet who said it was an environmental allergic reaction to something-put him on anti histamines and eye drops. Two weeks late...
Views: 724   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 11:56pm
by See an allergist
Views: 359   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 9:23pm
by Missed It?
LRC National Shirts
Anyone know when the shirts for the LRC will be mailed out?
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 3:24pm
by breeder
a
anon
re:Ideal time to breed
Semen is chilled: Thursday am progestereone 2.7 This am 6.3 Semen arrived this am as the weekend loomed,, then shiping second shipment today for Monday. Hold Sat shipment until tomorrow and Monday's til Tuesday? Or breeding tonite and Monday night? Camelot Farms i...
Views: 410   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 2:21pm
by Lab Breeder
Huron River LRC Whelping Box Raffle - THE WINNER IS .....
Gail Shearer (Bonaventure Labradors) Congratulations!!!
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 1:18pm
by Michelle@infinit...
Vulvar structural abnormality
I have a 19 month old bitch just coming into her second heat. I have been waiting this out to see if a second heat with improve the positioning of her vulva. Normal vulvas are tipped downwards and towards the back. Her's has always been tight up against her body w...
Views: 362   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 12:32pm
by name???
Missing Teeth
I had always assumed that labs who are missing teeth, do not have them at all. It never dawned on me that they could be there, just not grown in properly. Labs missing teeth from lines which it is common to be missing teeth... I understand it could be either, but...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 12:20pm
by curious
Results from Denver?
Any results from Denver?
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 10:19am
by Curious to know
New Champion Master Hunter!!
Congratulations to "Bear"! Seawind's Fergmar Edubard MH (Dickendall Davaron Amigo x CH Seawinds Siren's Song) earned his American Championship today in PA handled by Kathy Mines! CH Seawind's Fergmar Edubard MH sure looks good in print!! Johanne Ferguson tra...
Views: 660   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 8:12am
by Diane McClurg
REMINDER: MID-JERSEY ENTRIES CLOSE OCTOBER 5TH!
Link to the premium: http://www.raudogshows.com/pdfs/upcoming-shows/MidJerseyLabPL2011.pdf Most details are in the premium, but I wanted to add that we will be having KARAOKE on Thursday night, and a best costume prize. Snacks (munchies) will be provided. If an...
Views: 324   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 6:25pm
by see ya!
Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Specialty closes Oct 5.
GALRC Specialty closing date is October 5. Onofrio Dog shows is the show super. 4 days of breeder judges, sweepstakes, and majors! Thursday janet Farmilette All Regular classes Steven Kirschner, Big Sky, All Sweeps Friday Michael Faulkner All Regular classe...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 3:43pm
by Earl Carlton
Whelpwise Experience
We are wondering if anyone has an opinion of the WhelpWise service. Did you use it? Was it easy to use? Helpful? Would you do it again? Any input would be appreciated.
Views: 471   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 10:41am
by oxy
b
Becky
Show trophy ideas
A couple days ago our kennel club sent out notices for trophy sponsership for our show next year and I was thinking that instead of giving the fee for the club to buy the trophy/s, that I would find something breed-specific for Labs to give instead. Does anyone have...
Views: 549   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 10:01am
by Labbylover19732
GREATER ATLANTA LRC ENTRIES CLOSE WEDS, OCT.5,2011
GREATER ATLANTA LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB, INC. SPECIALTY Atlanta Exposition Center South, Atlanta GA – Onofrio, Supt. Specialty followed by 3 Days of Supported Entries with Sweepstakes (all indoors-same location) Thursday, October 20, 2011 Breed,...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 9:19am
by Julia, Lochbuie ...
Optigen 20/20 at the National
If you can't make it to the National but are planning on taking advantage of the Optigen 20/20 discount code LRCNS11, please drop me an email to let me know. We need to have a total of 20 tests submitted to get the 20% discount and I'm hoping we meet that goal, but...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2011 8:14am
by Beth Volle
AKC Group Realignment Proposal
AKC Group Realignment Proposal Memorandum for AKC BOD and AKC Delegates Subject: Group Realignment - The time has come In October, 2007, the AKC Board of Directors appointed a committee to evaluate the existing alignment of breeds within the seven variety groups...
Views: 721   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 5:29pm
by Labbylover19732
Room needed for the National
I have a room with a friend for the LRC (not the host hotel.) We each have one dog coming. Long story short, my Zazou/ShadowGlen Going Places (co owned with Margaret Wilson) came into season/heat yesterday. My roomie/friends boy is intact and I will not put hi...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 2:17pm
by Oy Vey/Michelle
Any results from Finger Lakes KC today?
Labs were in at 8:30 TIA
Views: 573   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 8:50am
by Linda@Staghorn
To "brdr" and "Sad"
Seriously. Lighten up! http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/hello-world/pgrit00?q=animal+planet&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=MSNRLL>1=42010
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 1:19am
by huh?
Questions
When you submit a sample for the *OFA Thyroid Panel* for $15, does the owner know what type of panel they are doing? Is it a *full* thyroid panel and do we get full results besides *normal* or *abnormal* from the panel? TIA for any help with my questions from any...
Views: 282   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 1:06am
by OFA Thyroid Pane...
Pick of the litter
What do you think?? Topline good? Tail set?? We're preggers!
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2011 12:16am
by Linda@Staghorn
Weak pasterns in 2 yo
I took back an almost 2.5 yo male today from the owner due to a family issue. I suspect he's had very little exercise these past several months, and he's also UNDERweight by at least 5# (15# probably by some folk's standards). He weighs in at 70#, and when he simp...
Views: 442   Replies: 14
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 10:39pm
by pasterns
Another young stud dog question
Is there any reason to collect a young boy besides wanting to find out if he has good sperm quality?
Views: 566   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 6:40pm
by Tweenage
HRLRC
I may need to purchase extender while at HRLRC. I have everything but the extender. Please feel free to contact me privately at my email. I have enough extender for one shipment but may need to do 2 shipments while on the road. A name of a repro vet up there too...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 6:37pm
by Devanley
Discussion about Fronts
Hey breeders! Come one, come all to the discussion about fronts. I welcome all of your thoughts. A good friend and I were arguing last night about fronts. IMO, the dogs she likes are all too top heavy. In her opinion, the dogs I like don't have enough upper arm....
Views: 820   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 4:25pm
by Not important to...
Well color me late!!!!
Before Oct. 1st arrives - I would like to say congrats to all the spotlight dogs owners - what a beautifil batch of labs to drool over. Believe it or not - most of friends will believe it cuz I am always late - but this morning was the first chance I had to study...
Views: 402   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 3:03pm
by Valerie Jones - ...
Island & Pacific Labrador Retriever Club Specialty & Sweepstakes
Only one week until the entries close at Noon, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 for the 21st Island & Pacific Labrador Retriever Club Specialty & Sweepstakes. Come share in the fun, friendships,and the wonderful spirits of the labradors we all love, treasure and enjoy to...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 1:13pm
by Info
Pups first solid food
At what week do you introduce solid food(soaked)in your concoction preference? Thanks
Views: 282   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 1:09pm
by Breeder
live streaming video from the National ( Afghans)
ok- so what is stopping us from doing this at either our National or the Potomac (short of 3 cameras needed for the multiple rings). http://www.afghanhoundclubofamerica.com/index4.html
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2011 10:58am
by Great idea but.....
Looking for "Crazy Baby" @aol.com
You sent me an email about clinics for the National and now your address is bouncing back! Please get in touch, I have info for you!
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 11:00pm
by Beth Volle
new dog crates
Looking to replace some of my dog crates for my Labs while traveling. I have had the same ones for almost 20 years and sad to say they have had it. Bought two midwest cages but it seems my younger ones seem to get toes stuck when trying to get out of cage. Seems th...
Views: 410   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 6:37pm
by Charlotte K.
New English Champion! Salty Dog!!
Ch Salty Dog of Tampa Bay JH become an English champion today!! I don't have the details..hopefully Linda will read this and fill us in!! Huge Congratulations to Linda Hess and Salty Dog!! Gotta love those "Buzz" babies!!
Views: 746   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 4:37pm
by sampsonlabs
j
JRH
Reliable Labrador rescue in Michigan?
I am frequently asked by a Michigan friend who is on the board of a Golden Resuce group why there is not a reliable Labrador rescue in Michigan. It seems the Golden rescue frequently receives quite a number of Labradors. I've refered them to Central Michigan Labrad...
Views: 406   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 3:42pm
by bdr21
g
Gail R
Borzoi transport from Colo.
Anybody coming from Colorado to Mid Jersey Lab specialty that would like to transport a Borzoi bitch? Email me please.
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 3:34pm
by Gail R
What are the first signs of pregnancy that you see?
I'll know Thursday via ultrasound for sure, but I am still curious. Physical or behavioral? Ms Kodi will be 4 weeks Thursday, and I think I see a chubiness there...She is an otherwise very skinny girl...(I ordinarily can see most of her ribs, she has 23 perform...
Views: 529   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 3:13pm
by bdr21
p
poto
Last yellow to win the Potomac BOB?
I was wondering if someone could tell me who was the last yellow to win BOB at the potomac and has there ever been a chocolate win?
Views: 2405   Replies: 55
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 10:42am
by breeder
Being open about our problems
As an old breeder I have come across many truly false rumors about dogs. Some have absolutely no truth and it makes you wonder how they ever came about. Don't always mistrust the breeder or dog being attacked.It can be an out and out malicious made up story or a c...
Views: 532   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 7:32am
by well said
d
DebiR
Handler Audra Snyder
I didn't see this posted but thought that a few of you would want to know. I feel so sorry for her family, she has 4 young boys at home and her husband Dennis. Millersburg, Missouri (KSDK)-- A Lake St. Louis woman was seriously injured over the weekend after he...
Views: 972   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 6:21am
by DebiR
13 Labradors in shelter
Another sad story. There are 13 Labradors from a breeder in Frankfort, KY that are in the Franklin County Animal shelter. Some are from breeders that we know and they have been notified. On my way to the shelter this AM to see what can be done to make sure these d...
Views: 931   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 12:23am
by Gail Sihearer
HELP! Your thoughts and any advice
OK, something happened last night that has me rattled a little and I'd love some feedback from breeders who have experience with natural breeding. I do not. Every breeding I have ever done for years has been AI. I have two bitches in season right now and two sepa...
Views: 855   Replies: 27
Last Post: Sep 27, 2011 6:51pm
by Hildur@Draumalan...
Payment from puppy buyers
I was advised a while back to take deposits in check form but to ask for cash on puppy pick-up day because of the property laws that govern puppy sales. No one has ever had a problem with my request for cash -- until today. I had sent an email to people coming next w...
Views: 995   Replies: 37
Last Post: Sep 27, 2011 4:02pm
by !
Results from SMLRC Sunday?
Congratulations to BISS GCH Summerlin's Charmed and Dangerous JH, WC for going BISS today... any other news?
Views: 405   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 27, 2011 12:14am
by Keri
JSLRC Invites You - Program On Stem Cell Therapy
To join us on Sept. 28th at 8:30 p.m. for an informative program on: "Arthritis in your pet - treatment with stem cell therapy" Presented by: Malathy Rao DVM - Park View Veterinary Hospital We will be serving pizza so if you plan to attend please RSVP to...
Views: 271   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 26, 2011 10:56pm
by Patty/Snowco
Pawcatuck River LRC Specialty Results - Thursday
BOB/BOW/WD - Allegheny's Shade (Claire Senfield-Breeder/Owner) WB - Preton Olga (Alexandre Chanan - Breeder / Michael & Kimberlee Silva & Alexandre Chanan - Owners)
Views: 740   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 26, 2011 10:47pm
by Ingrid
t
Times
Running Order for WC at the National?
Does anyone know when/if the running order for the WC at the Nationals will be posted? If so, where? Thanks!
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2011 3:33pm
by Times
Going from Crates to Free Standing Kennels-Need Advice!
I would like to put my guys into a free standing kennel instead of a crate. I do put them into a 48 inch crate at night but would like to give them more height too. Any advice as to brands? I will be putting them in my basement and putting them together myself. I...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2011 3:24pm
by Lab Owner
s
Sue
Otigen discount days
September 21, 2011 through October 02, 2011 - Fall Discount Days OptiGen's Fall Discount Days promotion....online entries need to be made during this week using the code pups11. NOTE: entries can be made ONLY during this timeframe for the maximum discount of 25%...
Views: 377   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2011 9:18pm
by Beth Volle
Veteran Question
I was just playing with my 9 year old champion girl, and noticed that she is now missing a front tooth. Will this be strongly faulted if I were to show her in veterans? Thanks
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2011 7:31pm
by ToothFairy
Views: 485   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 25, 2011 2:06pm
by Jan@Dunrobin
Pawcatuck Results?
I'm stuck at home and haven't heard from anyone who is at the show yet. If anyone knows any results, could you please post them for those of us who couldn't attend? Thanks so much!
Views: 519   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 6:10pm
by Stuck at home
Atlanta specialty entry ?
Has the entry for Atlanta shows been sent out. Thought it might be time ?
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2011 8:52pm
by Roscoe
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Free Forum powered by Bravenet