Start a New Topic 
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Two words which will change your life!
To make this Lab related, what are some of the things we are grateful for in our breed & community? To start it off, I'm thankful for my doggies and their fun-lovingness and the friends that I've made as a result of my involvement in the breed. *************...
Views: 389   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 8:14am
by Breeder 2
Copy of e-mail from the Caribe K.C. in Puerto Rico
Every decent human beign in Puerto Rico issorry and ashamed of what happened to Al Pacino the Champino Labrador from Brazil. The news about animalcruety that where published in the states after that tragedy are old news and the government and Dogs clubs and Huane...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 3:30am
by You need to do s...
Vitamin recomendation by a breeder
Has anyone ever tried Nu Vet Vitamins for their dogs? Someone told me that breeders recomend these to puppy buyers because they get a kickback.
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 3:25am
by Have tried NuVet...
Pregnant???
Hi everyone....going in to the vet tomorrow for exrays, but wanted to know if anyone has ever had a bitch go "longer" than 63 days before whelping? My girl is a good 63 days and I had expected her puppies to arrive a couple of days ago. Temp is still normal and is...
Views: 455   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 12:18am
by Donna
To Breed or Not To Breed....
I will start off saying I am not a "Troll" so "Troll Alert"...please troll else where. I just want to get an opinion of others on my situation. I have a lovely young girl that turned two earlier this year. We just did her final OFA's and hips were excellent....
Views: 997   Replies: 65
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 10:42pm
by Rycroft Labrador...
Thankful thoughts
When I opened this page today, I was struck by how much of it was focused on finding fault with the practices of others, questioning whether there was any reason to set our own standards high and if what we do really matters. I was reminded of the first sentence...
Views: 471   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 8:42pm
by Maureen Gamble
Double Standard Revisited
Once again you all have reset the the standard of "LONG TIME BREEDERS", it is ok to breed LABRADOODLES if you are a "LONG TIME BREEDER", NEWBIES DON'T THINK YOU CAN IT IS NOT PERMITTED! You will be ostracized from the labrador community! So I am guessing all you "...
Views: 806   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 8:18pm
by Ellie
Breeding bitches prior to finals
Is it something new for some of the larger breeding kennels to be breeding bitches (not boys) on prelims at under 24 months, some as young as 18 months? I am not flaming or trolling, I am asking if there is some news out there I don't know about. Do they know s...
Views: 738   Replies: 43
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 7:16pm
by breeder
Polly Burkhardt
It is with sadness I bring you the news that Polly Burkhardt of Classique Labradors passed away this morning around 5 a.m. She went quitely and in her sleep without too much discomfort. I look at my life in labradors and Polly has been such a part of it. I can only h...
Views: 837   Replies: 26
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 7:07pm
by Kathy Yoder
Safe and Happy Holiday Wishes!
To those traveling, "travel safely" and to everyone ENJOY the time with family including your canine kids!! THANK YOU Jill for this wonderful Forum!!!
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 6:43pm
by Christina T
A New Idea
Here's an idea that I'm throwing out there to see how we all feel about it. I belong to a cavalier mailing list and like this forum, advertising is not permitted. However, what better way to reach a lot of legitimate people in your breed than via these online public...
Views: 649   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 4:01pm
by Breeder Two
Meus Adeus a BOB
Desnessario Dizer a todos a dor que estou sentindo neste momento, em respeito e agradecimento a todos os que se manifestaram neste forum e em outros, mesmo estando muito consternado, e sem saber muito o que dizer gostaria de registrar meu agradecimento a todas as ora...
Views: 2400   Replies: 67
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 3:02pm
by Alice Barroca
More OFA discussions
Just received my report from OFA and am sad to say my bitch is OFA Excellent on hips and one grade 1 and one grade 3 elbow. It's hard to see such good hips and then have an elbow problem. Of course I will not breed her, but I am going to let her be shown through th...
Views: 529   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 1:03pm
by Lab Breeder
?
?
Supplements with ED
For a year old dog with elbow dysplasia, would GlycoFlex III and 1000 mg of Vitamin C be too much for him daily? He is about 75 lbs
Views: 433   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 12:19pm
by Patty/Snowco Lab...
m
Molly
Addition of 2nd Lab
Adding a 2nd lab to our home. Currently have a soon to be 3 yr. old neutered male. Interested in another male, but have had people say that's not a good idea. Should we reconsider and choose a female as his partner/sister to grow with? Any advice would be helpful...
Views: 388   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 11:42am
by go ahead
GAS!
Can someone tell me how to stop an old dog from getting such bad gas? She is with me for 2 months. I think her owners didn't really go away but needed a vacation from all the flatulence. I emailed them asking if she was flatulent at home and the answer was yes, and...
Views: 630   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 9:09am
by good advice
TVD Answer from Meg Sleeper/Dr. Petra Werner
This answer was partially written by Dr. Petra Werner in response to a very similar question that we received directly. Our hypothesis is that TVD is autosomal dominant inheritance with incomplete penetrance in labs. As you stated correctly that means that there are...
Views: 609   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 10:55pm
by Susan @ Weymouth
a
Aquila
grain free results
To those that feed grain free and have done so for over a year...........................could you share your experience. I have a 7 month old, 3 2yo, 1 4yo breeding female and 2 retired 6-7 year olds................how does this affect pregnant girls or growing pup...
Views: 649   Replies: 30
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 10:35pm
by Whaaaa?
Classique's Fire and Ice
Does anyone have a picture of this dog ??
Views: 630   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 8:21pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
ProPlan Sensitive Skin and Stomach
Has anyone fed this food to a bitch carrying a litter? Any good experiences, bad experiences? thx
Views: 369   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 7:52pm
by Leslie@Gorsebroo...
e
erin
Anyone travelling from Orlando to Dallas?
Is there anyone travelling from Orlando to Dallas for Thanksgiving? I don't need a lab transported, but a lap dog transported. Small enough to fit under the seat on a plane.... Please email me privately. thanks erin
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 7:30pm
by Jamie K
d
DebiR
Woody's Pet Bedding
Quick question. I decided to try Woody's Pet Bedding on a litter that are 8 1/2 weeks old. I noticed that the pups have red runny eyes like they are on cedar. I think its the pet bedding. My vet's wife was over yesterday to help me take pictures and she agrees. Has a...
Views: 364   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 6:13pm
by DEVIL's TOWER al...
t
Tricia
Blue Brags
Dianne, what a week-end for your "Blue" girl, she's such a joy to watch, she shows her heart out and seems to love every minute of it! Chris hats off to you, your doing GREAT! As you always say "The important thing is that Moon's babies are doing better than himself...
Views: 589   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 4:38pm
by Rycroft Labrador...
Calling all geneticists out there!
I'm not a geneticist, but I know there are several of you out there. So, if TVD is inherited in an autosomal dominant, incomplete penetrance fashion, will a genetic test be able to determine the penetrance? Would this be a test that simply indicates presence of TVD...
Views: 602   Replies: 25
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 4:33pm
by Peggy Stevens
Heating Source for Newborns other then a Heating Lamp
Has anyone used something other then a Heating Lamp for the whelping box? We have just discovered that our outlets won’t hold a 250V heating lamp without out over loading the circuit. (very old house) We tried a 75W, but it's useless unless it’s right o...
Views: 454   Replies: 20
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 3:06pm
by Lab Breeder
Question about article regarding microchips
Came accross this site: http://www.news-medical.net/?id=29675 linked on another site. I never heard of any problems with chips before, just wondering if anyone has any experience or maybe heard anything to either prove or disprove this theory. Not trolling, just wond...
Views: 316   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 2:44pm
by MK
Best place to buy vaccines?
need to buy some Progard or Vanguard 5. Best prices and reliability???
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 12:01pm
by Labgal
Waiting for Cerf certificates
I know I am asking this again but I may not have asked correctly before. How long does it take to get the CERF certificates from the time the exam sheets have been mailed? It has been several weeks and Im starting to wonder. Are the results posted on the website as s...
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 11:54am
by curious
Poterior Pole Lens Opacity?????? CERF
This is what was written on a CERF for my dog. Does anyone have any info about this and it's significance? Is this a "don't breed it" type of cataract or a breeders option or could it be one of those specks that some ACVO's freak out about and others pass becau...
Views: 420   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 11:50am
by Not good
Pre-natal vitamins
What do you use as pre-natal vitamins? There are so many options, I dont know where to start!
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 11:13am
by Patty/Snowco Lab...
Phoenix AZ Club help
I have a friend who recently moved to Phoenix, AZ and is looking for an All Breed Club or LRC that is active with Agility and Rally. They have not done it before so are looking for a group to work/learn with and compete with. I would appreciate any help anyone could...
Views: 299   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 10:20am
by Susan ~ Fenwyck
C. Fire and Ice pics
Hi Dawn, Just sent a couple pics to you. Barb
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 9:11am
by Barb Corbelli
The passing of two great ones
Well, in my eyes they were. I just heard of the recent passing of two wonderful dogs. My sincerest condolences go to their dearest owners. I was very sad to learn yesterday of my friends mourning of their two big ol' teddy bears. In August the beautiful Poolstea...
Views: 655   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 8:49am
by Tina @ Swentina
v
Vicki
counting puppies
When is the earliest you can count puppies with x-ray?
Views: 652   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 7:41am
by Marion
l
Linda
Kennel cough
My girl has developed a cough, sounds like kennel cough. Is it possible after taking two of her kennel mates to a show last Saturday that she could have contracted the cough? Those two kennel mates haven't showed any signs of coughing. Thank you for your input....
Views: 434   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 7:09am
by Jo Morris
n
new-B
false pregnancy and OFA ok???
I have a one year old bitch that I think may possibly be having a false pregnancy. Shad her first heat September 5th, and now over the past three or four weeks she seems to be getting flabby in the gut (but she doesn't look fat at all). I have other females and they...
Views: 348   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 3:58am
by Sense
ongoing diarrhea
Hello everyone, I am not a breeder but always peek in to learn interesting things and I hope I can find some advice here as well. My 2 yr old rescue girl had pretty serious diarrhea about a month ago. We went to Huron River and then about two weeks after it sta...
Views: 400   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 12:42am
by Wag the Dog
High Desert LRC Marked Catalog
All of the winners of High Desert LRC Specialties (Nov. 10 and 11) can be found in the marked catalog here (lower right on the page): High Desert Website Congrats to all who made it to the ribbons! Enjoy! Dian Welle
Views: 392   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 12:07am
by Dian Welle
Travis's son
CHEERS!!!! My boy "Tameric Willy" who is son of Great Travis is now Indian Sh.Champion with 4CC'S.I thank Tammy and Eric for giving me this wonderfull boy,he is just 2.5 years old.
Views: 745   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 10:09pm
by gurvinder cheema
Altered boy question
has anyone experienced an altered male with enlarged/swollen mammary glands? All of a sudden? Dark red and hot to the touch, we are vet bound tomorrow am, but wondering what it might be. His temperature is not elevated.
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 9:46pm
by quick question
MN Breeders?
I had a puppy inquiry today for a yellow male perhaps next spring in Minnesota. Anyone with plans, please respond privately.
Views: 368   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 9:44pm
by ???
inheritance of TVD
In Europe most breeders don't know what tvd is, and even vets seems to be unaware of the problem. I want to have my dogs screened with the color doppler and so I found what is supposed to be THE cardiologist of the country. When talking about the inheritance of TVD...
Views: 455   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 8:13pm
by Susan @ Weymouth
Results from today's HDLRC Supported Entry Shows
Since someone asked in another thread, here are the results from today's show in which Michael Silva judged: WD, BOW, BOB: Forestwood Gone Hollywood at Montview RWD Winnie's Manpower WB, BOS Everwoods Outlaw RWB, Best Puppy, Sporting Group 1 K...
Views: 642   Replies: 20
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 8:05pm
by Sally
American Trailer 6x10
I purchased an American Hauler to set up at the shows. BEFORE any flames,, My dogs will NOT be riding in there. My Envoy will only hold two dogs, not enough room for equipment. I had air condition, heat and lights installed. I would love some pictures or ide...
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 4:11pm
by Denise Misaras
NO FLAMES PLEASE LOL!!!!
just a fun (or not so fun) post!! Don't know who's hotter the pups or me!!!
Views: 753   Replies: 29
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 3:11pm
by mid-west breeder
OFA wait
How long does it take to get OFA's back? Just go them done on Thus, feeling SUPER antsy. This is my first!!!
Views: 389   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 1:20pm
by MK
Results from Central Ohio Cluster??
This was a 4 day Cluster that started yesterday...There were supposed to be pretty big majors...Anyone have RESULTS?? Thurs and Fri???
Views: 572   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 10:56am
by Now that's just ...
Another "Blue" Brag
I just had to brag another little brag on my baby brown girl Blue. Today at an all-breed show under breeder/judge Susan Huntzinger, Blue won Best puppy! But to top that off Blue then went on to WIN GROUP FIRST in the Sporting Group!!!!!! I was blown away as it was...
Views: 760   Replies: 31
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 8:58am
by Tricia
s
Scott
Philadelphia Dog Show
does anyone have any results from Saturday?
Views: 501   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 4:28am
by Cathy M.
Optigen
Is it possible for an Optigen A dog to produce offspring that was completely blind by the age of 5? Other than Tanbrae listings, is there any other sites that post Optigen Results? TIA
Views: 387   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2007 3:05am
by Jackie, Black Sa...
Natural remedy to keep ticks off?
I am so sick of having to use chemicals on y dogs! How to I keep ticks off naturally please?
Views: 350   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 9:51pm
by Feeding Raw For ...
Breeding
My dog has not been bred in 9 months. Some one mentioned to me that I should "clean him out" before the bitch gets here. Does any one do this?
Views: 730   Replies: 24
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 8:13pm
by Maureen Gamble
I just have to say...
...that I am hugely impressed with the quality of this month's Spotlight dogs. Haven't been on here for a bit, and what a wonderful and heartening sight those six beauties were. I don't know about you--but if those lovely representatives of their breed are a r...
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 8:05pm
by Going to look
TTA Cruciate repair
Has anyone has experience with the 'new' method of repairing cruciates called TTA. It is supposedly less invasive than TPLO?
Views: 343   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 6:05pm
by Laura
j
jen l
syracuse results????
Does anyone have any results from Yesterday and today?? Thanks, Jen
Views: 607   Replies: 23
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 5:55pm
by Lanie
Places to eat near Syracuse fairgrounds???
Where's a good family style place to eat near the Syracuse fairgounds? We're showing tomorrow and would like to have a nice sit down lunch afterwards. I seem to recall there was a place with good pork sandwiches? Cathy M.
Views: 284   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 5:55pm
by Cathy M.
CERF site
After mailing back the CERF exam sheet, how long will it take for it to be posted on the CERF website? Thanks
Views: 365   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 5:45pm
by RJS
Syracuse Dog Show
Does anyone know the Lab results from today (Saturday) at Syracuse?
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 5:23pm
by Joann
Reynolds TV Commercial
Oh my! I was just passing the family room and caught the best holiday advertisement!! It was a chocolate lab "surfing" the table top, then jumping up and trying to put his paw through the Reynolds Aluminum foil. The announcer said "Chocolate Lab Tough" foil. I just a...
Views: 601   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 1:50pm
by :(
Loose stool. Tylan
Where do you buy Tylan for small pups ? Went back and read alot of responses and alot use a pinch on the couple week old pups that over eat. Where do you buy it and how much for a 10 day old pup. Cut mother back a little also, right ?
Views: 344   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 9:32am
by breeder6
Northeast PA dog owners beware - caution sad and graphic details
If you live in PA and have been watching the news this week, you are probably aware of this. Humane officers are investigating animal cruelty and trying to find the culprit(s). Five dogs have been found killed, skinned and abandoned. Necropsy reveals the dogs were...
Views: 591   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 8:21am
by valwhalen
entered my girl but they didn't receive entry
There was a lot of confusion with my entry (my fault) and now it looks like one of the 2 dogs I am bringing to the weekend cluster doesn't show as entered for 2 of the days. At this late date will they make an adjustment? Of course I can't call until Monday. I sen...
Views: 448   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 7:29am
by Suzanne D
r
RJS
Illinois Bill
Was anyone aware of this bill in Illinois? I never heard of it and just discovered it by accident today. I also heard some politician tried to pass some kind of lemon law last week but it did not go forward. I don't know if its the same one. http://www.ilga.gov...
Views: 304   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 9:21pm
by Susan ~ Fenwyck
s
Stacey
Labrador Drawing showing anatomy
I recently ran across a picture/drawing that was very descriptive of a Labrador showing the entire anatomy. All of the "parts" were on there (like snifle, pasterns, withers, etc.). I can't find this again despite my long exhaustive efforts on google. Does anyone...
Views: 586   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 8:48pm
by Stacey
t
Torn
cruciate issues
Those of you who have had dogs with cruciate issues, what was the rear angulation like on the dog? Would you draw a conclusion that those who have ruptured were generally straighter dogs?
Views: 411   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 8:46pm
by Thanks!
Supplements and your opinions
I have been here looking for opionions on supplements and what your findings included. I have tried growing hair on a doorknob - just a sticky expensive doorknob, I tried DINOVITE - expensive and not palatable - when I got them to eat, no help. NZYMES - Noth...
Views: 526   Replies: 21
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 8:00pm
by Tried and true
PETA
There is going to be a story on PETA on HBO on Monday 11-19, maybe good too watch and see how they have became so powerful. It is on, Ingrid Newkirk the founder of PETA. Maybe watching this could help us too know more about how they tick and how to launch more inform...
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 7:43pm
by Claudia-Vonhausm...
m
maria
Crate or doggie seat belt?
What are your thoughts on the best way to transport a lab? I 've got a growing puppy and we take lots of 20 minute drives to the parks, etc. What's best, easiest, safest way to travel in my SUV, a soft crate or a dog seatbelt/harness? thanks!
Views: 430   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 6:48pm
by maria
n
New
OFA Redo
I have been reading alot about people redoing OFA's. Is there a great chance that they will be different? (beter or worse?) Is this the same for elbows as hips? Thank you
Views: 582   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 6:48pm
by An Observation
$100,000 Silver Lab Challange
I came across a website that offers $100K to anyone that can prove Silver is not an actual color. Please, someone here, please, collect the money from these peeople... http://www.silverlabradorinfo.com/ In an attempt to quiet the ignorant ranting of the more vo...
Views: 717   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 6:39pm
by free money
Kathy Besser-- Beshire Labradors
Dear Friends, Our Labrador community lost a wonderful advocate, friend, and mentor. Kathy Besser passed away peacefully at her home on Wednesday evening, November 14, 2007 with Bob and Jesse at her side. Kathy was one of the founding members of the San Diego La...
Views: 1369   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 3:07pm
by Trudy
2nd Opion
To those with more experience; In your opinion and in your personal experience, what are the chances of a second opinion being different in regards to opthomologists? I just yesterday has two pups, a 7 mo old female Golden and a 13 mo old chlt female Lab fail...
Views: 755   Replies: 25
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 10:10am
by Bdr101
Retinal Folds
I just had 2 youngsters related cerf'd They are under 6 mos. 1 passed but the other who mister wiggle worm. Not sure how the dr. could even say what he said he saw.But this pup just wouldn't stay put.But anyway he mentioned retinal folds. He Said with a lab having...
Views: 567   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 9:03am
by Breeder
Article about Wisconsin bills
http://spanieljournal.com/32lbaughan.html
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 2:13am
by RJS
WISCONSIN Breeder licensing bill
8 intact females makes you a commercial breeder... http://www.legis.state.wi.us/2007/data/SB-308.pdf
Views: 392   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 12:48am
by Deb H.
spinal menengitis
anyone out there ever deal with spinal menengitis in a lab? Know what causes it? treatment?
Views: 508   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 12:01am
by Donna
EIC
Have many show bred dogs come up with Exercise Induced Collapse? I know it is the field stuff , but have not heard much about it in show stuff. Thanks Bridget
Views: 858   Replies: 34
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 11:55pm
by LABTNR
Lab Breeders List
The Lab Breeders list at Yahoogroups has disappeared, and I don't know what happened to it. It is likely one of three things. 1. Yahoo is screwed up worse than usual. 2. I was logged in to Yahoogroups from a Wi-Fi hotspot today and left my computer to go to the r...
Views: 651   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 10:50pm
by Private
s
Sigh
Another Scam
Below is another money scam being sent to individuals and posted on lists trying to play on people's emotions. It is basically the same ad (with names changed) that was circulated and sent out with the exact same photo's awhile back. I have also attached the response...
Views: 666   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 8:40pm
by Blondie
what age for OFA prelims?
At what age do you think it best to do OFA prelims? I want to do them young enough that I am not keeping something that should go to a pet home but old enough that what ever the rating is stays there and does not go down.
Views: 508   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 7:05pm
by In Season xray's
c
Chris
Books to read
What books have you found helpful in breeding, especially at the inexperienced level. Thank you.
Views: 490   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 2:09pm
by Chris
Folic acid
Does anyone give their girls folic acid before a pregnancy? In humans, I know it is recommended. If yes, how much and when do you start?
Views: 460   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 1:47pm
by been there
Twin Cities
Perhaps I've missed something,but...is the LRC Twin Cities not having a show in January next year??? LuAnn
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 1:38pm
by LuAnn Curtis
First LRC in India
I feel proud to inform all Labrador Breeders throughout the world that we in India have formed LRC.It is really great momenet for every Indian Labrador breeder who wanted it from long time,now they can exhibit thier dogs in Labrador speciality show whereas previously...
Views: 418   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 11:45am
by minimom
Relaxin test
Has anyone ever had a false positive on a Relaxin test? I know of a few false negatives. I had a positive on a relaxin on day 40, but I am not seeing any signs of pregnancy, and we are only 2 weeks away.
Views: 450   Replies: 25
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 11:43am
by Antsy
tips to put on weight
Does anyone have any suggestions to put weight on a lab, I already use a higher protein food, I guess I am looking for supplemental things. TIA
Views: 637   Replies: 32
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 2:43am
by vitamins and min...
Roberto´s message
Translation - Unnecessary to say the pain I am feeling now. As to the people who showed I would like to register my appreciation to all who prayed for BOB - I write in portuguese because my english is not good, and I am in no condition to think right now. (romy trans...
Views: 1204   Replies: 47
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 1:48am
by WHAT????????????...
a
Aquila
outrages over animal cruelty
I am glad we have been enlightened to one place, due to a tragedy, but if you really want horror, look up dogs being raised for food, Mexico's policies on overpopulation, etc..........we do enough horrific things in the US, but search animal overpoplation control eff...
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 1:46am
by ritva juutilaine...
d
Diane
A Human Question revisited
I posted this a while back about our feet. And mainly about insoles. Not knee surgery. I just wanted to say. I did buy a pair of custom insoles.Yes they were expensive. But cheaper then surgery . I have had them for over a month. If your having hip pain and lower...
Views: 579   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 11:43pm
by Donna
j
Jen
Waiting for heat
All you who have had bitches for years, is there anything to worry about or is it just the lovely life of dogs, but I have a bitch who's cycled every 6-7 months for her last 3 heats, and now that we are ready to breed her...nothing. She's had her general health chec...
Views: 458   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 11:33pm
by Donna
Ethics question
If I purchased a puppy from the other side of the country from Breeder "A" and the puppy was sired by breeder/judge "B" ... is it appropriate to show the puppy to breeder/judge "B" down the road? The stud owner (breeder/judge B) doesn't know me, is not registered as...
Views: 653   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 9:25pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
What is going on in Puerto Rico
Did anyone else see this news story? Isn't this where Bob was just killed? God how dreadful. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jlJRraEukEwsPb4WU5LoKf8LDzMAD8STKGM81
Views: 775   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 9:24pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
tylan
For those who REALY know....what can tylan help? Coccidia? Giardia? Camplobactor? Also what is the dose for 75-80lb dog for the above? Is is approx 1/8 teaspoon 2x/day?
Views: 384   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 8:42pm
by been there
l
Laura
angel
To make you think and to restore you belief in children, listen to this... This little boy makes us adults look bad! http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/logan-calf-story.mp3
Views: 690   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 6:32pm
by Sherry
RE: pathetic conditions in Puerto Rico
This from AOL news: Scores of Pets Massacred in Puerto Rico By YAISHA VARGAS and ANDREW O. SELSKY,AP Posted: 2007-11-15 14:15:36 Filed Under: World News TRUJILLO ALTO, Puerto Rico (Nov. 14) - Back roads, gorges and garbage dumps on this tropical island are litte...
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 5:41pm
by Love to show
b
Bdr101
litters at the wrong time of year
May I ask your opinions why some breeders list their litters on their web-sites as "ready for Christmas?" I was surfing a few sites and saw this twice. Don't they realize many Christmas buyers are not giving enough thought to the purchase of a furever pup? Some...
Views: 787   Replies: 48
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 5:35pm
by Exactly
False Pregnancy?
I have a girl who was bred and did an U/S on day 24 to 27. The U/S showed nothing. Now, she is getting very pronounced mammary development and more rib spring and although I suspect it is just another false pregnancy (wouldn't be her first), I would hate to think w...
Views: 459   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 5:22pm
by RLD
Buying a Show Puppy/Breeder Questions....
Hi, I have heard many a breeder say that when one of the first questions asked by puppy buyers is price it immediately sends up flags for them. If you are a Lab exhibitor, and not a breeder, looking for your next show prospect when do you then inquire about purch...
Views: 875   Replies: 21
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 4:48pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
What oral antibiotics have you used for Hot spots?
I have used Clavamox with wonderful results. Any others?
Views: 351   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 4:39pm
by melody losea
Best Food for Your Dog Video
For you food freaks like me, here's a video that I stumbled upon today from what I believe is a West Coast TV News Report. http://cbs5.com/video/?id=19960@kpix.dayport.com It's not the final word on feeding, by far, but it is interesting to see what some busin...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 2:11pm
by Rich R.
contact info needed
Anyone have contact info for Annette Watkins? Private responses are fine. Many thanks- Elizabeth
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 1:39pm
by Elizabeth Bowron
Invisible Fence Brand collar
I'm looking for a gently used Invisible Fence collar for someone who would like to add a second dog. I am being told that these collars bought brand new, are upward toward 200.00 and the other collars with transmitters are not compatible with the brand name "Invisibl...
Views: 300   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 12:30pm
by Dev'Sun Labrado...
Photo of Bryndafydd Lexi?
Anyone have a photo? I remember seeing on years ago.
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 10:40am
by Stan
co-owns with pet people
Looking for suggestions of items to include in a co-own contract with a pet person, meaning I would be showing the dog and they would just be enjoying the dog. ;) I have something already drawn up but thought all of your experience could be helpful in this instance.
Views: 857   Replies: 33
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 10:32am
by My Co-owns
Puppy Eye Checks
Question for those who have done eye checks in puppies. I see the normal age of checks being done at 7 or 8wks. Does it make a difference in results if checks were done in a litter that was 6wks of age? (Eye Clinic in the area at that time)
Views: 384   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 10:12am
by Eye Checks
coccidia
Can humans get coccidia from cleaning up after puppies that are being treated for it??
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 8:18am
by bluegrass
f
fan
LQ has arrived!
Lovely issue with feature articles on Kate Perry's Hawksmoor's Webster, as well as her foundation bitch and Webster's brother Wellington. Also nice articles on WD at this years Potomac- Sureshot Baloo and Breeder spotlight with Becky Jack. I can't wait to settle in...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 7:31am
by LQ Luv'r
The holidays are coming..
What can I buy for the labrador breeder who has everything - to thank her for all of her insight and information? Thanks in advance.
Views: 525   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 7:03am
by Nancy Rudgers
Thanksgiving falls at the WRONG time this year!!
The post below got me laughing before I read it because I have a litter that I had planned and bred my girl, THEN I counted how many days out to see when to exactly expect the litter, and she is due on Thanksgiving(NO we aren't using turkey nicknames for the puppies)...
Views: 613   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 6:46am
by Holiday Litter
News Conferanse AL PACINO BOB!
http://www.elnuevodia.com/diario/noticia/seguridad/noticias/agradecido__rodrigues_pese_al_dolor/314340
Views: 669   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 12:04am
by .
Raw/No wheat feeders - Dog biscuits
For those who feed raw or no grain what do you feed for treats? Example when you want to give a milkbone for a treat?
Views: 303   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 10:54pm
by betty crocker
vaccine schedule
what schedule do most people follow when doing puppy vaccinations? I have seen 6,9,12,16,20 weeks. I have also seen 6,8,12,16 weeks. Most people send their puppies home at 8 weeks so do you give them their last vaccine before they go home?
Views: 369   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 5:54pm
by Bdr101
e
Erin
Best Food for Labs
I am sure that this question gets asked often - but this is my first time on this site and I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the info... I am looking for a good quality food for my two labs, one of whom has a fairly sensitive stomach. We have been feeding them Diamo...
Views: 653   Replies: 20
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 1:04pm
by Erin
CERF clinic in NY?
Anyone know if they are offering CERF exams at Syracuse shows this weekend or of any CERF clinics in the NY area the next week?
Views: 320   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 9:11am
by adam
d
Debbi
How often can you deworm?
I currently have a litter of 4 week old pups. I dewormed them for the first time last week, when they were 3 weeks old. I usually see very few to no worms after a deworming in my pups, but with these guys, it was horrible! A few hours after I administered the Stro...
Views: 397   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 8:24am
by been there
Bobby `Al Pacino`
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to say that Bobby was found dead. I have no more details at this moment. The family are in a bad state. Thanks to all for their sincere wishes. Romy
Views: 962   Replies: 25
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 6:56am
by valwhalen
d
dummy
a $50 mistake
Well, first we had a miss. We all know how expensive that can be then we had a single pup litter and a c-setion to get the puppy. Now I filled out the wrong Dam on the litter registration. I only have 2 girls that I can breed!!! How stupid of me! $50 for a litte...
Views: 706   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 12:26am
by CHIN UP
Puppy class versus puppy age?
I read the posts about "finishing from the puppy classes" versus "finishing and still a puppy" and I think this is simple semantics. Yes a true "puppy class" is 6-9 and 9-12 so what is 12-18? Junior dog? Well junior dog/bitch to me = puppy. In my opinion a do...
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:36pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
Sentimentos
A Roberto e Renata, desejamos a vocês toda a força nesse momento. Já passamos por uma perda de um filho narigudo (em um dia dos pais), sofremos muito, muito e podemos sinceramente imaginar o que vocês estão sentindo agora. Juro que sabemos o...
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:25pm
by Anna Parodi
Tristeza Profunda!
sem palavras nessse momento, apenas sofrer junto com vcs em silencio Bob nos deixou uma lição, não sou mais a mesma pessoa desde ontem, ele nos mostrou o que realmente importa na vida Meu abraço, minhas orações, e creia, Deus...
Views: 566   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 9:41pm
by got it
Indigestion in a 2 wo pup
I have a litter of 3, everything was ok until today, the biggest pup 2.5lb at 12 days old, has a big belly, hard, very distended, lethargic, mowning, of course not eating, goes pee but doesnt poop. I geve him Mylacon drops for gas in infants, 2 edemas, as prescrive b...
Views: 331   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 9:10pm
by Simply Liz
limited vs. full registration
I would NEVER repeat who told me this, but one time a breeder told me she did not like selling on full registration because "those kinds of buyers", obviously, are CHECKING clearances (read in: they find out what's going on inside that dog! hips, elbows, etc). The P...
Views: 528   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 8:58pm
by Breeder Two
Dew Claws??
What is everyones feeling about having dew claws removed? I normally dont do this, but I have a gentlemen who is interested in a puppy and wants her dew claws removed. The puppies are 2 weeks old. What is the best time to have this precedure done? Is this safe for...
Views: 672   Replies: 27
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 7:52pm
by Cecilie Drege
obese dogs being rewarded
I thought I would throw this discussion topic out for you long time breeders and judges. In the previous post you all discussed what judges are putting up, but mainly the posts were directed to all breed shows. Now, I for one, am quite appalled at the obesity of the...
Views: 994   Replies: 45
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 6:29pm
by Speak for yourse...
Judging
Anyone who complains about the judging has no business doing so unless they've actually judged. You don't really have time to look at the handlers, especially in the large classes at specialties. And the handlers keep changing anyway! You examine each dog, you see...
Views: 1245   Replies: 74
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 5:53pm
by Competitiveness
d
DebiR
Missing Girl in Independence Missouri
http://daphnevelder.com/ I don't know if I can post this here but its worth a try. Please take a look at Daphne's photo. She could be anywhere. I have forwarded all the info to our locale K9 Search & Rescue team too.
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:59am
by DebiR
l
Linda
12 - 18 month class
I'm new to showing. Are there fewer 12 - 18 month bitches entered in this class than other classes. I have shown my girl in this age group and there has been no more than five in the class. Thank you
Views: 500   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:41am
by Kim-Pirate
2nd Update - bitch w. discharge
We went to the vet this morning. There has been no further discharge, temp remains normal and stable, she's eating fine, playing as usual etc. Vet was not at all concerned, did a full exam. No cultures because there was nothing to culture! We also did the 30-day u...
Views: 408   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:37am
by Kim-Pirate
Ok now to my brags!
Ok here are my "official" brags! I am driving home floating on the clouds tonight! Starting with my Veteran bitch, Rycroft's Truly Remarquable, who at the age of a less than a month shy of 10 years of age had quite another remarquable weekend. Yesterday she won...
Views: 619   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 11:33am
by Rycroft Labrador...
OFA survey on Labrador health issues
OFA is having a survey on their website re labrador related health issues. It would be nice to see participation from those on this list. Takes less than one minute. It is on their front page - far right. Here is the link for those that want to bypass the clicks....
Views: 390   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 8:41am
by wish her well
Show Labrador Stolen!!!!
In Puerto Rico today 10th November ` Summer Storm Al Pacino (Bobby) much loved and Brazil´s No. 1 Lab was stolen just outside the exhibition centre! Puerto Rican police and canine police are doing all they can to help. If anyone happens to hear, even the smal...
Views: 1396   Replies: 21
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 7:54am
by Angela Jermann
Al Pacino photo?
I would love to be able to put a face with a name. Are there any pictures of Al Pacino out there? I am just so sad to hear the news tonight. I cry for Roberto and his family and Bob. It is so cruel. Godspeed Bob.
Views: 624   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 12:38am
by good link
b
bdrrr
hot spot on pregger gal
My pregger gal has a little hotspot under her ear where she got a tick bite. She has never had a hot spot...I have been dabbing it with the purple ear cleaner and some colloidal silver. It has stayed the same size but has not cleared up. I was going to try a littl...
Views: 325   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 12:28am
by bdrrr
d
Donna
Ears Again, Sorry
Hi, I've been trying to find the ratio of water to listerine for ear cleaner. Can't find it in the search on the forum. Can someone refresh my memory? It's that age thing again! Donna
Views: 447   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 11:15pm
by Donna
FOOD - Why go wheat free?
I see so many dog food ads now saying wheat free. Is this a marketing thing since the food scare? If you feed wheat free what do you feed and why please. Input really appreciated :)
Views: 320   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 11:02pm
by Yellow Boys Mom
Tis the season to buy a camera
Ok, I know we beat this subject to death, but with technology changing daily and a new opinion with every shot taken, I want to find out what cameras are working well for you. My current Cannon broke (2 years old) and is still covered under the protection plan so I a...
Views: 366   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 9:12pm
by Greg Lynch - Kel...
Discharge?!
I'm a little freaked out. Bitch is 29 days post-second breeding, showed some greenish discharge earlier today. Wiped it off and have kept a close eye on her; haven't seen anything since, although it's possible that either she or the dog is cleaning it off. He's inter...
Views: 526   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 7:49pm
by ?
CH Black Shadow of Caeathro and Balrion
Hi folks. I'm looking for pedigree info (at least sire and dam) for this bitch CH Black Shadow of Caeathro and Balrion. I've spent hours searching and have not been successful. Any pedigree info you can provide is greatly appreciated. Many thanks and aloha,...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 6:55pm
by Kim Stahl
j
Jill
SPECIALTY RESULTS
hi guys.. I'm updating the Specialty Results page this morning. I've added results from Mid Jersey and RD. I still do not have the Bare Bones Results...and I'm sure there are a couple of others that are missing. Sooo, if anyone has 'em, please send them onto me a...
Views: 743   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 2:52pm
by Mar-moye
Email from OFA!!??
WOW - I just got the first confirmation of receipt letter I have ever gotten from OFA! Anyone else ever get these or is it totally new???? Either way, great idea since now I don't have to wonder when they got them!
Views: 506   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 2:47pm
by Gail R
s
Shanni
A Little Advice for the New Comers
I've been reading the forum and notice a lot of new folks in the breed asking for advice on how to get started, being new myself I thought I'd offer some helpful hints. I've known what I wanted to be surrounded by dogs since I was little, got bit by the lab bug at 16...
Views: 872   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 1:46pm
by Southland Breede...
Treadmill Questions
1)Should the dog Walk or Trot on the treadmill? 2)How long should the dog workout? 3)The treadmill has an Incline setting 1-10 what would be the best setting?
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 12:59pm
by The Pet
u
URZ
Sizing retrieving dumbbells
I'm having a hard time sizing a retrieving dumbbell for my female lab. High profile, high angle or standard angle? Which is best for a lab? What should the approximate end height be? I measured her "bit" as 4.25" but she is only 11 months old. As my dog...
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 10:08am
by Obedience person...
stupid question about points for labs
I am new at showing. How do I find out how many dogs are needed to be entered in a particular show to earn a certain amt of points(i.e how many dogs needed for 1 pt, all the way up through 4 or 5 pt majors) My friend who shows toys could not tell me. Its much di...
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 9:39am
by Try This
Secret Labrador Society EXPOSED!!!!!
SHHHHH…… be quiet. I have a dirty little secret that the long time labrador breeders and judges know, that I am going to let you in on. I have been investigating this for a long time, and risking life and limb to tell you. There is a secret society of L...
Views: 818   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 9:11am
by member of the un...
j
Judy
Passing of Bernard Ziessow
I was informed that the Detroit Newspaper listed the obituary of AKC judge Dr. Bernard Ziessow, husband of Madge - breeding Labradors under the Franklin prefix. Viewing is Monday 11/12 at he McCabe Funeral Home in Farmington Hills, MI and the funeral is Tuesday....
Views: 739   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 7:26am
by Laura
microchipping
Has anyone hear of any infections, or even cancer as a result of the implantation of a microchip? I had a customer at the vet clinic ask this, but I have no info to give them.
Views: 433   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 2:14am
by Vet
Dog Limit
I am heartbroken and absolutely mortified with my local city council. They are trying to put a bylaw into effect that would change the zoning of our rural community to only allow four or fewer dogs. This proposal has already passed first and second reading and after...
Views: 786   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 1:16am
by RJS
HDLRC Results 2 day
Dianne, where are you?
Views: 443   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 12:21am
by Sharon Celentano...
More HDLRC Results
Ok here we go: Best in Sweeps: Laurglen Galshire Clair de Lune (Ch Sureshot Hypsire Impressive x Ch Ghostone Woodland's Gossip) Owner Julie Galibraith Best Opp: Dalwater's Dream Weaver (Ch Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Dalwater's Bella Sera) Owners Li...
Views: 465   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 11:57pm
by Michael & Kimber...
j
jen l
new champion
Congrats to Peggy Lands on her new Champion, Ch. Nightwinds Positive Vibration "aka Skye" shown by me. She got her last major under provisional judge James S. Martin today at Framingham District KC here in Fitchburg, MA.... Way to go Peggy and John!!!!!! Jen
Views: 674   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 11:23pm
by J. Musella
about kennels
I only breed about one litter every year or two and therefore only have one kennel available to run-on pups. This year, I bred a litter and co-bred another with a friend. I have pups that are 6 weeks old and she has pups that are 8 weeks old. If I pick-up the two...
Views: 471   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 8:55pm
by Puppy advice nee...
t
Terry
RDLRC results
Can't provide all the results, but here's what I do know: Wiscoy's Robin went BOB both days!! Wiscoy's Brick is now 'Ch. Wiscoys Brick'. He took winners dog the first day and finished his championship at the age of 16 months! Brick also took Best in Sweeps...
Views: 582   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 8:04pm
by Forestwood
HDLRC Results
I know early on the west coast, but, any news??
Views: 832   Replies: 26
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 7:59pm
by Forestwood
m
movie
movie "Marley and Me"
Does anyone know when the movie (about the book) "Marley and Me" is coming out?
Views: 557   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 5:43pm
by bdr
Re: Raleigh Durham 2nd day results
A previous poster, EA, gave us great rundown on 1st day results. Can you please tell us who won on Day #2? TIA!!!!!!
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 3:21pm
by correction resut...
s
Sherry
Post Spay question
I have a 25 month old bitch that was spayed on Wednesday due to grade II ED/DJD and she has been doing wonderfully. I have had to keep her on leash for potty breaks and in an x-pen in the house because we have three other bitches and a kitty that she loves to romp w...
Views: 356   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 3:06pm
by vet tech
RDLRC Results, anyone ?
Yesterdays came so quickly. Would love to hear again. Anyone have open dogs or bitc-s ? Sweeps ? anything ?
Views: 702   Replies: 32
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 11:30am
by Heidi
s
Sharon
Royal Canin
I know the bag says for 15 months and older does anyone feed younger than that? I have a puppy turning 1 and was thinking of switching....also any pros or cons? tia, Sharon
Views: 863   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 10:02am
by Dawn Nacey - Emp...
show breeders
I have found much that rings true with the thread introduced by the "novice". I'm a newbie too. I have tried to do a lot of time at dog shows, and lab specialties...trying to learn...my disinchantment came with the terrible "trash talk" I heard "ringside" by othe...
Views: 773   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 9:10am
by Linda
Nightwind New Champion
A little Jennay told me that Skye is now Ch. Nightwind Positive Vibration !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Views: 499   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 5:09am
by Barb
RAW BOOKS
Ok. so in the spirit of Satin Balls and my lab liking them, I think maybe I should try a RAW diet. Any good books out there for a newbie to RAW
Views: 533   Replies: 42
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 6:04pm
by Feeding Raw For ...
Heath
Hello everyone, My bitch on tuesday and wendesday start bleeding a lot, everey where, yesterday she still had some blood, and today nothing at all. Is this normal?, do they start bleeding a lot and then less and less but they are still in heath. In my country t...
Views: 425   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 3:09pm
by Newbie Newbie an...
a question to long time lab breeders
As a novice breeder, I have a question I hope some of you "seasoned" breeders can help me with. In all the training and books I have read on breeding labs, I have been told over and over that I must start with a quality bitch from a breeder who has already spent yea...
Views: 927   Replies: 78
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 1:20pm
by read the questio...
Tycoon Grand Kids...
Does anyone have offspring by any of Dickendall's "Trendmaker's Tycoon" sons on their websites I could check out?
Views: 658   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 1:17pm
by Patty Streufert
b
Bryan
Lobuff Labradors
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew the web address or email address? Any help would be appreciated.
Views: 663   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 12:27pm
by Not sure but, .....
Help Dreamweaver experts needed!
Hi, Yes I am a bit of a computer dummy but a self trained one! I have made a slide show to put on my website. I made it in Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 which happened to be on my computer and I was actually able to figure out. Now however I cannot get my beautifu...
Views: 562   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 11:32am
by Judy Heim
TVD
I don't speak english very well. I am new in the breed, I know TVD means Tricuspid valve dysplasia, but I don't what it is. Please, can someone be gentle and take some of their time to explain a foreign what is Tricuspid valve dysplasia. Thank you very much.
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 11:29am
by Maureen Gamble
g
gw
IMHA
What experience does anyone have with IMHA?
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 10:24am
by gw
m
Mary
A New Bred-By Champion!
I'd like to send Big Congratulations to Carol Pyne and her Sam on finishing their Championship from the Bred-by classes. Yahoo!
Views: 924   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 9:04am
by Wendy Brown
website
Would like to have my own site.Any suggestions,or names of site builders familier with Labrador sites? Thanks
Views: 508   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 8:23am
by website advice
dog runs/kennels
We are going to be setting up runs and a kennel building for our dogs in the spring. Does anyone have any suggestions on how wide or long they should be? Cement or paving stones? And what did you use for a roof? We live in the West Coast......so we get a lot of rain....
Views: 541   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 11:48pm
by Linda Maffett
Laying blame
As a breeder so many issues can crop up in breeding. You can use all the tools available, take all the necessary steps in raising them, but still have problems with our Labs come to haunt you. Sometimes there is just no answer. Why is it that the stud dog always seem...
Views: 845   Replies: 17
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 11:12pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
TPLO
Considering TPLO surgery any suggestions? My boy has partial tear and weighs 90lbs
Views: 422   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 11:05pm
by Nancy
RDLRC results
Word is in!! Best In Sweeps was Wiscoy's Brick Best Opp Sweeps was Sheabourne's Beautiful Dreams WB, BOW was Hiview Beechcrofts Star Jasmine, bred by Dottie Black and owned by Mary Wiest WD was Wiscoy's Brick who is now a Champion from the puppy classes!...
Views: 803   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 8:41pm
by Stacey
RDLRC second day
Anyone have the results?
Views: 399   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 5:39pm
by Sight To Sea
Refusal to eat~ Medical cause??
OK, needed a separate thread. Thank you to EVERYONE who has been helping me out. I need thoughts and ideas so I am educated when I walk into the vet, and they don't rack up my bill wasting $$$$. What tests would you run on my refusal to eat boy/no appetite to rule ou...
Views: 327   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 4:06pm
by Darlene at Goldu...
m
MK
Panacur C revisited--here's what it treats
Asked my veterinarian about Panacur C. Here is what he said: **************************** Fenbendazole (often abbreviated "FBZ") is used in both large and small animals. In dogs, it is useful against roundworms, hookworms, and the more difficult to treat whipworms...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 3:07pm
by MK
LQ HERE
Yes, we got it. I am enjoy the articles. Nice. Well done Becky Jack. Your kids have gotten so big. Love all the horse shots also. Still reading your article. Also, Cheryl Curtis, good articles on all your kids, dog and real. Great to hear the storys on Dennis and...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 12:02pm
by Karin
Swimming?
Can I swim a bitch who's 30 days out from (likely successful) breeding?
Views: 596   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 11:23am
by Carrie
How would you handle this situation
A breeder friend was asking about stud dogs. She asked if I knew anything about them. I did know somethings about a few, but not all. I told her that if there are any questions about health issues, or anything, it is always best to go right to the stud owner, and ask...
Views: 1207   Replies: 46
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 9:39am
by Tina
multiple sires
You know, I've often thought how great it would be to have a litter sired by 2 boys at the same time. Now before you jump all over me, think about it. Say you have a girl that is at the end of her breeding life & you can't decide who to breed her to for her last ti...
Views: 565   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 7:15am
by Maryc
Litter Listings
If you've used the litter listings on this site, how much traffic has it generated for you? Do non-lab folks come here to look? With a litter of 11, I have more puppies to find homes for that I'd ever imagined! And while I've sold several, I've also turned more...
Views: 542   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 8, 2007 11:57pm
by Tina
Puppy Strangles
My friend's litter was just diagnosed with Puppy Strangles. The vet knew what it was but didn't have a whole lot of information about it. Does anyone know how puppies catch this? How long is the recovery period? Is it contagious - does she need to worry about her...
Views: 611   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 8, 2007 7:21pm
by georgia b
n
book clues
If you could point the most important book for a lab breeder to read what would it be?
Views: 518   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 8, 2007 6:31pm
by Ron
Any Ft. Wayne News?
Any news from this show??
Views: 407   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 8, 2007 6:25pm
by Sharlene
l
Linda
Syracuse/Leatherstocking shows
Hi folks: Who will be attending the Syracuse shows? Let's plan a lunch or dinner get together. Looking forward to it.
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2007 7:50am
by Gail R
m
MeToo
New Breeder Judges
I just received my new AKC Gazette. For all the clubs that are looking for new breeder judges -there are TWO Labrador Breeders who've had their judges applications accepted. Maybe we can see somebody new and different at the specialties next year.
Views: 914   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 10:40pm
by Empress Labrador...
LAST OPTIGEN SATELLITE CLINIC NEXT WEEK!
Apparently Optigen will continue to hold 20/20 Clinics, but will no longer offer Satellite participation after next weeks MJLRC's Satellite clinic. The one exception is their "Discount Days" where samples may be sent from any location, though that is a 15% discount,...
Views: 444   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 8:49pm
by Sarita
Cold Tail
Is there anything I can do to help my lab with cold tail? It just started this morning... the tail is tucked or holds it out about two inches from body and then drops down, also painful on palpation.
Views: 503   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 7:44pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Diamond Naturals
Anyone feeding this Diamond food ? How do you like it ? What does it compare to that you have use ?
Views: 372   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 1:43pm
by Breeder Two
n
Heart test for TVD?
How much will I pay for a echo doppler test?
Views: 474   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 1:36pm
by BDR
Prescription Science Diet J/D
Has anyone used this particular prescription diet and if so, what did you think of it? Any issues? Thanks for any input.
Views: 327   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 11:35am
by Tailwag
Huntington beach CA- MSN/Chip
http://www.ocregister.com/news/city-council-pet-1916663-microchip-dogs H.B. turns pet-fixing law into incentive program Mandatory spay, neuter and microchip becomes 5-tiered reward system. By ANNIE BURRIS The Orange County Register C HUNTINGTON BEACH The Ci...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 11:20am
by Gina in PA
HIPS/ELBOWS Canada and USA
Correct me if I am wrong. Canada 18 months one person reads and evaluates. Pass or Fail USA 24 months 3 people read and evaluate? Grades Excellent Good or Fair. I am thinking if this is correct why not wait and send radiographs to USA? Any Amercians sen...
Views: 694   Replies: 27
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 9:19am
by are you sure you...
ultrasound
know you ultrasound between day 28-30 Question is?? From what date? ovulation or breeding? TIA
Views: 417   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 8:32am
by BDR
l
Laura
conception
I have a 4+ year old "Ch" bitch that I cannot get in whelp. We have done progesterone (always), two A-I's with good semen, then a transcervical, and now most recently a surgical implant with fresh semen (which we don't know if it has worked or not yet)by a reproduct...
Views: 836   Replies: 33
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 12:31am
by Deb H.
loose puppy poops...
tried albon, but it is not working. Pups are almost five weeks old. suggestions? maybe feeding too much? tried probiotics too. they also had strongid last week prophylatically. ?????
Views: 304   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 11:26pm
by Donna1
c
Connie
spirit of St. Louis
Just a thank you to Spirit of St. Louis for such a wonderful specialty and all your hard work, thanks for ordering the beautiful weather.
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 10:52pm
by Patty Wilcox
OptiGen Discount Days!
It is both necessary and expensive to do testing and anytime I can find a great deal I do my best to take advantage of it. So I wanted to share this in case anyone missed it. On the OptiGen website I found this and thought I would pass this great deal on!! OptiG...
Views: 482   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 10:32pm
by TY
Congrats to Carol and Pristine
Everybody is talking about their new CH and the winners here and the winners there. Evereybody Knows Carol is one of the best breeders in the world, and because of that nobody congratulates her? Carol, Congrats to you and Pristine, winning BOB two days in a row...
Views: 648   Replies: 17
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 8:50pm
by Bibsmom - Valeri...
Optigen on young puppy
How young can you Optigen test? Any information on this I would appreciate it. Method of testing and have you tested a young puppy and at what age? Thanks:)
Views: 605   Replies: 17
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 8:33pm
by Barbara
Color Coding
How old does a pup need to be and where can I find information on getting a puppy color coded to determine what colors she carries? TIA
Views: 527   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 8:23pm
by Maureen Gamble
Thanks
I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone that helped me with my labbies at the St. Louis show. Even though my great friend was there in spirit (cell phone)it was a very memorable show for both of us.
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 5:52pm
by Kim Ohio
2008 JBD
FYI - You may not know that it is likely the Directory will become an every two year publication. Our last regular edition was 2006. In all probability, the next one will be 2010 so 2008 is not one you want to miss. Even though the deadline has passed, we have exten...
Views: 836   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 3:22pm
by Peggy ~ Nightwin...
m
mk
Panacur C???
I have used Panacur to knock out whipworms when Interceptor failed. I just recently discovered that there is a formulation called Panacur C that is supposed to also get TAPEWORMS. Anyone used it with success on a dog that you know had tapeworms? It is much cheap...
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 3:14pm
by Show Bred
Congratulations to Cabin Creek Labradors ~ A new Champion !!!
A congratulatory shout goes out to Cathy Greene and her new Champion ~ CH Cabin Creek's Lord Love A Duck, TD (Seth) Seth is out of Champion Camelot's Jet'Adore NJP and CH Shadowbrook's Just Ducky. He is 21 months old. Seth also obtained his Tracking Degree a...
Views: 578   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 1:48pm
by Sharon Celentano...
bitch eating pups
My friend had two bitches with litters in the same week. The One bitch ate two of the other bitches pups. Have you ever heard of such a thing? They seemed like perfectly healthy pups.
Views: 1053   Replies: 34
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 1:09pm
by Patty/Snowco Lab...
a
anon
ISO ACVO vet
Does anyone know of an ACVO vet in/near West Virginia? TIA
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 9:00am
by Maureen Gamble
Another double edged sword-- Breeders Code of Ethics
Most reputable show breeders belong to (or run!) their local breed club. All breed clubs have a Breeders Code of Ethics that all members of the club are to follow. Some clubs only list litters that meet all criteria. Some allow prelims, others only OFA finals. Mo...
Views: 716   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 3:00am
by human being
e
erin
CONGRATS TO KERI AND CHANCE!!!
Congrats to Keri Schooler and Chance (Ch. Copperstill Fors Fortis) for winning the sporting group yesterday under Mrs Robert D Smith. Chance was bred, owned and handled by Keri! Way to go Keri ! That is just awesome!
Views: 556   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 11:34pm
by Sherry A.
Blood serum question
I'm wondering if anyone knows why a blood sample that is spun down would result in a very thick, gel like serum portion? The dog being tested was last fed 12 hours prior to the blood draw; also, a full blood panel done a week before came back completely normal. TIA !
Views: 443   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 10:47pm
by Lisa
St. Louis Day Two Winners Bitch
Judge Marianne Czerwinski 1st places 6 9 gateway's smokin hot 9 12 Tabatha stonehenge melee (Dickendall bucky x stonehenge serendipity) 12 18 Saddlebrook dickendall sophie Novice lousco westover petty cash Bbe Stonehenge serendipity Am bred...
Views: 605   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 9:21pm
by Alice
Nature's Variety Food
Anyone use Nature's Variety? I spoke to an Agility person, and she recommends. She feeds her Aussies the dry formula and supplements with the frozen raw patties and swears coats are best yet. Even through the summer.
Views: 358   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 8:51pm
by kimberjac
j
jen l
Piedmont in Feb
Hey everyone!! Where does everyone stay for Piedmont? I was looking to make a reservation soon, just wondering. And for those trolls out there, yes i am showing MY dog there!! Jen
Views: 437   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 8:42pm
by EA
l
Linda
Spirit of St Louis LRC
I just wanted to say congratulations to all of the winners and thanks for a great weekend at our show. We had wonderful weather, good friends and some beautiful dogs, and some judges who topped it all off. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and will come back again....
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:59pm
by Linda
Re: Raleigh Durham Specialty - Need Confirmations
We are getting ready to leave for the show tomorrow when we all realized that noone has received any confirmations about our entries. Is there a club member we can email or call to confirm our entries Our checks have not cleared our bank yet. THanks!!!
Views: 343   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:42pm
by Laurie
Dock Dogs
Has anyone done Dock Dogs with their guys? If so I would love to hear how you liked it. I have a few water crazed Labradors and I was considering doing it for fun. Thanks!
Views: 411   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 5:35pm
by RRK Labs
St. Louis Dog Results-Day One
1st reg 6 9 male Tabathas Glaceridge Briar 1st 9-12 Clearcreek Bonaventure Cutter 1st 12 18 Saddlebrooke Dickendall Ramsey 1st novice Lousco Westover Earl Ch Big Sky Stone Kutter x Hennings Mill Lousco Soprano 1st bred by Gateways Clean as a Whistle...
Views: 657   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 5:12pm
by pictures
crooked bite????????????
Has anyone seen a pup who was fine up until 3 months of age suddenly get an underbite and then change to half under, half normal (literally the right side is under and the left normal now) at 4 months? Any chance it will correct? Is this normal growing? D...
Views: 716   Replies: 14
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 4:52pm
by newbie
ears
All of our dogs eat the same kibble.....and only one of our boys has a problem with yeasty ears. We just want to know what works best for any of you who have the same problem. We want our guy to be comfortable, and don't want to switch him over to a fish and potato...
Views: 488   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 2:34pm
by Patty/Snowco Lab...
k
Kay
Fall LQ
Got the Fall LQ on Friday. I live in Colorado.
Views: 478   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 2:12pm
by S.Balfe
i
Ingrid
on Orijen
For those out there that have been feeding Orijen, what do you feed your nursing mothers ....the adult or puppy? Thanks
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 12:36pm
by Ingrid
Hotel Rm. available for Raleigh Durham
Anyone needing a room, please e mail me privately.
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 12:32pm
by Susan, MLL
d
diane
lead thread cross post
For those of you that might not be aware of the lead content in porcelain bowls, here is a cross post from another list: I just receive this message from another dog list and thought it was worth passing along. I feed my "flock" in stainless steel, but I do ha...
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 11:53am
by Mary S from Stil...
A Gnome Report
Just when we thougt it was safe - afterall, Potomac is 6 months away, here is a gnome report - 75 Stolen Gnomes Found in Oregon .
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 10:19am
by Lisa
New Champion
I would like to congratulate "Strider" CH. Topform's I'm Stepping Out CD RE for finishing his Championship today at the Tulsa shows. Unfortunately his owner Maureen Kelly had her appendix rupture last week and has been in the hospital and didn't get to see her boy t...
Views: 699   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 9:35am
by Cindy Ellis
St. Louis Day Two Winners Dog
Judge MaryAnn Czerwinski 1st place winners 6 9 Paradocs bunker at delian (Dickendall bucky x ch tabathas wiggle) 9 12 Clearcreek bonaventure cutter 12 18 Saddlebrook dickendall ramsey Bbe Ljutic lane hadleigh remember me (Hadleigh cowardly lion x l...
Views: 636   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:47am
by Mar-Moye
Small Brag of Relief
Our girl Savannah had her "Rush" puppies today. It was supposed to be a nice easy 'planned c-section' this afternoon after the office closed. But Savannah never reads those books or pays any attention to our plans. Even though her progesterone level yesterday am wa...
Views: 835   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:43am
by Julia
Lilttle Brag
Chablais Noelle Of Sun Country had a super day of showing. 11/04/07 Antelope Valley Kennel Club 1/W/BW/BOB Jean-Louis and Madeleine our girl is really on fire ~ we all send hugs - wags and many thanks!
Views: 521   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 7:39am
by JL & Mado
Virginia Beach Day Two Winners Dog
AND Best of Winners under Judge Terry Stacey goes to "Caspar", Silronrays Van The Man! WooHoo again to Sylvia, Ariane, Matt AND Caspar. WD and BOW made a fabulous weekend, congratulations!
Views: 449   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 2:43am
by sylvia
Excercise
Please, I need advice. I am new in labs, I have 4, 1 is about 14 months, 2 are 9 months and 1 is 6 months. About excercise them, I am not talking about jogging, I think that hearts their bones. What I am talking about is, walking them and a lot of swimming,...
Views: 425   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 12:19am
by FV
St. Louis Day Two Best of Breed
Judge Mary Ann Czerwinksi BOB ChTabathas pristine BOW WB BOS CH Tabatha paradocs calliou Jams CHSunset john steed CH Special occasion dream come true CH Tabathas pester Thanks to my daughter, Erin McClurg Webster, who sent the results for the las...
Views: 617   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 7:50pm
by ???
l
Laura
Spirit of St Louis
Congratulations to Cindy Schaeffer of Tanglewood Labs in Michigan on her (4 pt) Winners Bitch award today with Epochs Banner Bake Til Brown (Ch Lubberline Pumpernickle x Serendipitys Pocket Change. This is Cindys first big win (she was in tears) at a Specialty and s...
Views: 567   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 4:43pm
by Keri Schooler
St. Louis Sweeps-Day Two
1 st 6 9 Tabatha glacieridge briar 9 12 Clearcreek bonaventure cutter 12 15 Saddlebrook dickendall ramsey 15 18 Meadowview shoot for the moon (Ch lubberline martingale x ch ophir's sugar and spice) Bitches 6 9 Gateway's smokin hot (Ch julsby hey g...
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 4:33pm
by Keri Schooler
St. Louis Day 0ne Sweeps
Best in sweeps Trinitys river of life (Ch trinitys luke of sheaboren x tabatha maize) Best opp Clearcreek bonaventure winjammer (Ch bonaventure clipper x clearcreek bonaventure aspens run) Judge Sherri Kirschner
Views: 702   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 4:32pm
by Keri Schooler
Dog food again.
When you have chocolate dogs you realize the same food that works for yellows does not keep the same nice dark coat for chocolates. Those with nice dark chocolates, what do you feed. Thinking of changing because of cost. Dog food is getting out of sight and they co...
Views: 382   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 3:32pm
by genesislabs
LL Bean Catologue
On a happier note, anyone seen the Christmas LL Bean catologue? 3 Labrador puppies in a red cutter, it is pretty cute.
Views: 473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 2:49pm
by melody losea
s
sigh
Finding "perfect" puppy buyers?
I seem to have an issue with choosing puppy buyers. Occasionally I will get one that I am really happy with, but generally it seems like there is usually one issue or another that makes me less than excited about selling them a puppy. Does anyone else have this...
Views: 631   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 1:10pm
by valwhalen
She's in heat!~
YEAH!!!!! Yesterday was her actual 17 month birthday and "voila!" She came in!!!! Didn't someone say their girl did the same thing? Anyway, I am both relieved and excited. Thanks for all of the helpful answers Do you think she heard me talking??? Hee, hee!!!!
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 12:40pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
d
Diane
Litter Discount coupon
I have a litter discount coupon. I would be happy to give to some one. It does expire this month on the 20th I can give you the code or drop it in the mail to you. If you would like to have it,Send me an email
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 11:58am
by Diane
WD Virginia Beach today
at the all-breed show under Judge Maxine Beam is "Caspar", Silronrays Van the Man! Congratulations to Matt and woohoo to Sylvia and Ariane, Caspar's family! Silronrays, HangingRock and Matthew Hendrix...AND Caspar, I am proud of you!
Views: 498   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 11:40am
by sylvia
litter listings
I thought all the dog's on the litter listings had to have proper clearances. I was looking and three of the sire's listed say OFA prelim-hips good, elbows normal, yet none are listed at all on the OFA site, doesn't this get verified? just curious. I would think a...
Views: 750   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 10:54am
by Show Bred
curious one
What a lovely video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPh7rQQU_xY I'd like to know whose wonderful yellow dogs are those at the time 1:18 anyone? thanks
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 10:05am
by Gail R
they look very nice
Nice selection to see
Views: 426   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 8:46am
by bluesouth labs
WINNER'S BITCH AT THE NATIONALS
Congratulations to: WB: Hunt Club Clayview Trixie(Hunt Club Clayview Bear It All x Rozzay Hunt Club Clayview Scarlet) RWB: Breckin Hyspire Promiscuous Girl (BISS Ch. Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Breckin's Phoebe) Photos of the Winner's Bitch class will be p...
Views: 1148   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 1:29am
by Ummmm check your...
Clueless
Here's the latest inquiry: "Hi! We are planning to open a small puppy store in upper Dutchess County. Would you be interested in working with us? Our goal is to have a puppy store full of happy, healthy puppies that are from the local area. We love puppies and...
Views: 700   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 11:32pm
by Oh, my
Weaning Quickly
My girl has bad mastitis - 3 trips to the ER with 105+ fever in the last 2 weeks. She has been on Cephalexin but it isn't keeping the mastitis in check.We now have yellow pus coming out and the pups won't nurse on it. We do hydrotherapy several times a day and strip...
Views: 510   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 10:12pm
by Judy Heim
m
Marci
Found Female IG near Cheyenne Wyoming
This was posted on another list: IGCA rescue has an approximately 10 month to 2 year old female IG that came in last night. We are desperate to find her owners as this dog has obviously had some kind of massive surgery sometime in the past 3 weeks. She was found j...
Views: 395   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 10:07pm
by Pickle Creek
Another chocolate champion!!
Another chocolate finished her championship this weekend at the COLRC supported shows. Ch Banner's Epoch Sula of Penbuck (Ch Epochs Bacardi Joe Banner x Serendipity's Pocket Change)finished with 3 majors under breeder judges at supported entry shows!! Her first poi...
Views: 878   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 7:29pm
by Sherry
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Free Forum powered by Bravenet